Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25631 Oct 1, 2013
Jane wrote:
I guess Joe was proud of his binder. He indeed has the code......
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/01/an... #
Glenn Beck's website? Wow. Here's a newsflash - all presidential documents are classified.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25632 Oct 1, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Georgie Porgie (the coward who sexually harassed women but ran from men) but if you would get your head out of Obama's ass you would realize that the majority of Americans are against Obamacare.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...
Not true. Most Americans love everything about the ACA. They just hate Obamacare. Dumbasses.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/65995/watch...

Even Republicans:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25633 Oct 1, 2013
Let us review a bit. Obamacare was passed with a house and sente run by democrats. Remeber Pelosi with "pass it and we will find out what is in it later"? The arugement that Ried and Obama have put up was they were sore about the election. Well I did not like Romney and did not like Obama. I voted for third party. But the people did speak because the republicans won the house. So no more Nancy. John is an idiot to. Plus the morons had three years to get this right and still messed it up and having problems. They said 30 million Americans need Obamacare and it can not handle 10% of the request?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25634 Oct 1, 2013
Here is another senerio that has been put aside. With the shutdown and lets say the democrats win in everything they demand. You have a 2 1/2 years until the presidential and the other midterm election. If Obamacare is anykind of horrors that has been warned about, then it will make these republicans look like heros for trying to stop it and will wipeout the democrats. But if it is as good as the liberals say, then the republicans will be wiped out. The are both playing high stakes

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25635 Oct 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Let us review a bit. Obamacare was passed with a house and sente run by democrats. Remeber Pelosi with "pass it and we will find out what is in it later"? The arugement that Ried and Obama have put up was they were sore about the election. Well I did not like Romney and did not like Obama. I voted for third party. But the people did speak because the republicans won the house. So no more Nancy. John is an idiot to. Plus the morons had three years to get this right and still messed it up and having problems. They said 30 million Americans need Obamacare and it can not handle 10% of the request?
Wrong tea bagger. You're making shit up again. Obamacare was passed because healthcare costs are the leading cause of bankruptcy in the country and 40 million people (mostly children) can't get the care they need because they can't afford it. It wasn't because Reid and Obama were "sore about the election."

Americans did speak, but it had nothing to do with Obamacare. Americans rarely allow one party to control both legislative branches and the executive. Winning the House isn't much of an accomplishment - it's like winning County Commissioner. They aren't even statewide elections. But American voters are seeing exactly how damaging it is to elect a group of dumb people solely for the sake of not electing the other guy in the other party. That mistake won't happen again. The GOP will likely retain the House until 2016, but that's when the GOP dies anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I have a feeling that the GOP leaders, McCain and Boehner specifically, may very well exorcise the tea party from existence before voters get the chance though. They're all dumbasses, but guys like McCain and Boehner aren't the type to let a fringe group do the whole party this kind of damage. They'll get blacklisted from donors and that'll be it. Back to the trailers and gun racks they'll go.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25636 Oct 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Here is another senerio that has been put aside. With the shutdown and lets say the democrats win in everything they demand. You have a 2 1/2 years until the presidential and the other midterm election. If Obamacare is anykind of horrors that has been warned about, then it will make these republicans look like heros for trying to stop it and will wipeout the democrats. But if it is as good as the liberals say, then the republicans will be wiped out. The are both playing high stakes
It's not a bet that Obamacare will work (it already is). Don't forget, it was already devised, implemented and ran successfully. BY A REPUBLICAN. They know it will work, that's why they have to fight it. Nobody believes they're fighting because it'll damage the economy - we all know the GOP doesn't give a shit about the economy. They're fighting because once it's implemented, Obama will go down as the president that provided a vital program all Americans hold dear - just like Social Security and Medicare.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25637 Oct 1, 2013
Here is some more food for thought. 40% of American business has dropped thier healthcare. These are the people Obama gave exemption or delays to. Sense this loop hole was given, now there is more that need health insurance. Remember these are benifits and not rights. One of the big companies is IBM who dropped 110,000 employees from their healthcare. And alot of the business' have dropped coverage for their retired workers too. Yes, this is a good sin for Obamacare and America
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25638 Oct 1, 2013
Bacon Hater......So your saying it was not passed with a senete and house controlled by Democrats? And if it is so easy to win and democrats are so great.....Then why did they lose it in the first place? With the shutdown, then they should win it back next year. But wait....your prediction is 2016. Why is that? If the republicans are such tards and it is a easy place to win? Your predictions seems to contradic your point

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25639 Oct 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Here is some more food for thought. 40% of American business has dropped thier healthcare. These are the people Obama gave exemption or delays to. Sense this loop hole was given, now there is more that need health insurance. Remember these are benifits and not rights. One of the big companies is IBM who dropped 110,000 employees from their healthcare. And alot of the business' have dropped coverage for their retired workers too. Yes, this is a good sin for Obamacare and America
You're so full of shit it's amazing. 40 percent of american businesses have dropped their healthcare? Where the hell did you hear that? Do you honestly think people are as dumb as you to believe this bullshit? IBM didn't drop any employees either, dipshit.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-07/ibm-...

Like all companies and humans going broke from our current healthcare system (which the GOP is avidly protecting), they're doing what they have to do to maintain profitability. They dropped their retirees so they will have BETTER OPTIONS through the ACA. You guys lie much?

You're hilarious with this shit. You go nuts because 20,000 part timers got dropped from Home Depot. But you either fail to mention or don't know that their "health plans" were capped at $5,000 and cost hundreds a month. It was a total scam, and now they'll be able to get real coverage at a competitive rate. Just like everybody else. Your plan is to tell every part time worker to f_ck themselves. Nice.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25640 Oct 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......So your saying it was not passed with a senete and house controlled by Democrats? And if it is so easy to win and democrats are so great.....Then why did they lose it in the first place? With the shutdown, then they should win it back next year. But wait....your prediction is 2016. Why is that? If the republicans are such tards and it is a easy place to win? Your predictions seems to contradic your point
That's because you "don't read good." Go back and try again. You'll get it this time around. I'm sure of it.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25641 Oct 1, 2013
Bacon Hater....we all know Mitt Romney did it in his state. There are differences. It was not a tax law like Obamacare where the citizen get penalized.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25642 Oct 1, 2013
Bacon Hater......The IBM thing...Do you know what that means with the medical they did have compared to the medical they are going to get? I will tell ya smart boy......It is less is all areas. I have a friend that retired from IBM. He said if they keep the current medical that was great, then it is all out of pocket and it is more then tripled. If the go with some of the suggested then it is still more then the out of pocket and the coverage is not as good. Samething happened to my dad who retired from Kodak.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25643 Oct 1, 2013
No bacon hater .....I read well and comprehend. You said it was a easy branch to win but you can not untill 2016 when there are midterms in 2014. So they should win it back if the democrats are that great according to you.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25644 Oct 1, 2013
Bacon Hater......your post by Bloomberg also proved you wrong from a earlier comment. I believe it was back in August that I mentioned about UPS cutting coverage to spouses of emplyoees. You called me a liar back then. Now it is in your Bloomberg report. You were not the only one to down me on that. You and your liberal buddies calling me a liar. teabagger, racist and getting my information from Fox. So now what do you have to say?
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25646 Oct 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
No bacon hater .....I read well and comprehend. You said it was a easy branch to win but you can not untill 2016 when there are midterms in 2014. So they should win it back if the democrats are that great according to you.
I said Americans don't usually keep one party in both houses of Congress AND in the White House. It's an easy win for the GOP if the dems run the other two shows. That's why it won't happen next year. You'll lose some seats in both houses though. The dems will have a fillibuster-proof majority in the Senate and the tea baggers will get crushed in the House, but they'll be replaced by more mainstream idiot republicans (not the delusional idiots of the tea party) in the gerrymandered districts that control House representation.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25647 Oct 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......The IBM thing...Do you know what that means with the medical they did have compared to the medical they are going to get? I will tell ya smart boy......It is less is all areas. I have a friend that retired from IBM. He said if they keep the current medical that was great, then it is all out of pocket and it is more then tripled. If the go with some of the suggested then it is still more then the out of pocket and the coverage is not as good. Samething happened to my dad who retired from Kodak.
Companies have been wrecking retiree heqlth plans since our healthcare system went out of control in the 80s. Not it's all Obama's fault. Good tea bagger logic.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25648 Oct 2, 2013
*Now it's all Obama's fault.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25649 Oct 2, 2013
Affordable healthcare act not so affordable. Millions of people could not wait for this to start up thinking it would be cheaper than there cell phone bills. For a select few it might work out.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25650 Oct 2, 2013
i'm not sure of how anyone can claim to know anything about Obamacare. It's too long. I bet most of Congress and the Senate have no idea what's in it, just like they did when they passed the Patriot Act and look where that got us.

You guys are arguing over something you know nothing about. wow.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25651 Oct 2, 2013
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr3...

if anyone is up to the challenge. please let us know when you're finished reading this and share your opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falling Waters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal scientist cooked climate change books 4 min -zaphod- 27
Melissa Missy Roberts 11 min wifey 11
O'Reillys gone and FOX still leads in ratings 16 min -zaphod- 30
Silver Hyundai Veloster NVF849 Interstate 64 ... 28 min Trying to survive 1
Huntington area cheapskates 33 min Fitus T Bluster 40
PAstor? DAvid KItchen? 37 min MALLY 1
Crackd!ck Lover Amber Redman 51 min Dat B 2

Falling Waters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance