TEMECULA: Man dies following bar stabbing

There are 4 comments on the North County Times story from Dec 28, 2008, titled TEMECULA: Man dies following bar stabbing. In it, North County Times reports that:

Authorities were searching for several "persons of interest" after a bar fight that left the son of a prominent Wildomar pastor dead and another man injured, a Riverside Sheriff's spokesman said Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North County Times.

whoareupeopl

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 29, 2008
What do you mean inocent people dont die? they die every moment... this is a tragidy... not a time to point fingers... if the victums were of another color... we would still grieve... we are humans with hearts... ye who has not sinned cast the first stone... this was a child.. we are all children... lets hold our hearts up to God and let him hear our understanding... those of you that found Ryan of blame... I pray for you... there is no blame... it is God due time that we all will learn what roll this has played in our lives to make us bigger, better expressions of our God... who ever that may be for you... and for me... Go walk in beauty and health
devils adovcate

Temecula, CA

#2 Dec 30, 2008
shh!!!
a girl that was there

San Diego, CA

#3 Dec 31, 2008
Lets remember that not every fight is double sided. I was there. I did not see the fight outside but saw what happen inside. The kids that got stabbed tried to right what wrong they might have done and ended up at the butt end of a knife. I am deeply sadded by how people are more likly to kill someone now rather then just having a good old fight like the old days. Let not focus on whos fault this might have been and look at tring to find the guys who did this so that one of your children or friends are not in this situation. God Bless
One of us

Sun City, CA

#4 Feb 9, 2009
This sucks. The Young man hat died was a good person. I hope the killer is put to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fallbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitness camp + Humanitarian experience in Guate... 10 hr pamhamm 1
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) Sun DeeDee 36
Review: LH Woods And Sons Inc Sat Digmaster 1
home burglary in broad daylight Sat sunshinegypsy 1
Review: D&C Legal Document Assistant Help,lda (Feb '14) May 22 Elias DeHerrera 3
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) May 22 wenn1 344
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) May 21 Victoria mo 242
More from around the web

Fallbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]