First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lala

Ripley, MS

#1 Jul 4, 2012
Seen Brooke t tonight with some boy, is it her bf or just a friend?
trollface.jpg

Ripley, MS

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Damn. All up in her business. Does it really matter who it is? It's not really any of your concern
alicenholmes
#3 Jul 5, 2012
This is a public forum & she has the right 2comment on whatever she wants 2, even a bow-legged
alicenholmes
#4 Jul 5, 2012
chicken!! Y dont u leave ppl alone?
trollface.jpg

Ripley, MS

#5 Jul 5, 2012
It's called privacy. Learn to respect it. It's like you people stalk her.
alicenholmes
#6 Jul 5, 2012
Lala simply asked a question,that's not stalk'n.And if u want privacy,stay off a public forum!
trollface.jpg

Ripley, MS

#7 Jul 5, 2012
You're posting stuff about her. That's invading her privacy. I could care less if you get in my business.
alicenholmes
#8 Jul 5, 2012
I dont even know her! Liar!!
Omg

United States

#9 Jul 5, 2012
alicenholmes wrote:
I dont even know her! Liar!!
Alice, you have too much bs going on in ur own life to be worrying about others. You even have ur own discussion on topix now worry about that. Always in somebody else's business lmao!!!
alicenholmes
#10 Jul 5, 2012
Y dont u wait until I post about somebody's business b4 u flap yo gums!
Omg

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2012
alicenholmes wrote:
Y dont u wait until I post about somebody's business b4 u flap yo gums!
lmao! U must live by your computer cause you just be waiting to make a comment! Go make some cornbread go keep yourself busy, topix seems to be consuming much of your time these days lol!
alicenholmes
#12 Jul 5, 2012
And u apparently have nothing better 2do with ur time than get on here & lie on ppl!
My Opinion

United States

#13 Jul 5, 2012
TOPIX needs to be used for positive issues not BS!!!! INY opinion if all you ignorant, LIEING , rumor spreading and gossip spreading ppl had a life then you wouldn't be arguing and all up in other ppls business! Now I'm not here to argue but I will post truths! It's sad that you'll have to get on a public site and post in your real names acting childish, bickering back and forth with each other over stupid issues! Who cares what other ppl do as ling as it don't involve you, WHY TALK SHIT OR ANY OTHER BS IN HERE?? I don't get it!?!?!
alicenholmes
#14 Jul 5, 2012
And like the other person,y dont u wait until I post bs fo u run yo head!
My Opinion

United States

#15 Jul 5, 2012
I wasn't referring to you Holmes!!! You must thrive on attention?? Well get off your fat nasty ass and get a job and get off TOPIX for five
Minutes! Not everyone thinks of you!!!! YOU'LL NEED A LIFE OR YA NEED TO GET LAID GIRLS!!
alicenholmes
#16 Jul 5, 2012
Nice language.Im sure u make ur family proud.Oh, & I cud care less of ur opinion.U need anger mgmt.
Voices

United States

#17 Jul 5, 2012
No ms Holmes, they're right you need Jenny Craig and a life or get laid woman if any man will touch you!! Hahhahahaha! IT IS REAL SAD THAT YOU LIVE ON TOPIX INSTEAD OF LIVING FOR TODAY OR AS YOU PREACH GOD!!!!
alicenholmes
#18 Jul 5, 2012
U one 2talk!
alicenholmes
#19 Jul 5, 2012
Unlike u,I dont want every man that comes along 2touch me.I made a commitment to God 2honor my body
alicenholmes
#20 Jul 5, 2012
as His temple & not have sew unless I marry again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falkner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayt (May '14) 3 hr Blank stare 26
Dalton cobb 5 hr Fam 2
Walnut vfw IS OPEN 6 hr queenMaxie 3
Stephane Dyson 12 hr Sweet Southern 2
Angelia McKenzie 13 hr Church Lady 29
High Achieving Men (Apr '15) 13 hr Grace 23
Quick lay 14 hr TireMan 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falkner Mortgages