First Prev
of 2
Next Last
needtoknow

Kosciusko, MS

#1 Jul 29, 2012
I have lost all my numbers on my scanner. Can someone help me out please? Thanks.
justsaying

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2012
Go to google type in the name of ur scanner like for example bearcat scanner numbers for tippah county and it will pull them up for you
needtoknow

Ripley, MS

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Thanks

Since: Jul 12

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2012
You can take it to ridges radio shack and hey can program it
Country Bumpkin

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Should be outlawed!!! My opinion!!! SHOULD
BE OUTLAWED IN PUBLIC HOMES!!!
justacountrygirl

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2012
Country Bumpkin wrote:
Should be outlawed!!! My opinion!!! SHOULD
BE OUTLAWED IN PUBLIC HOMES!!!
Well thank god ur opinion DON'T count
loaded diaper

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2012
U can get numbers for cordless phones too. Listen to all your neighbors or hook up in your car and ride around and listen to everyone that's in range.
Granny

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2012
loaded diaper wrote:
U can get numbers for cordless phones too. Listen to all your neighbors or hook up in your car and ride around and listen to everyone that's in range.
That a load of Info, Diaper Man..:*)~
Granny

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Rarely have ever heard a scanner and not sure why anyone wishes to listen to it all the time. I would think it put the officers in danger if someone was always knowing where they was headed. I just think its invasive to ones working. I know if I worked and I was always on a scanner what was going on and anyone could listen, too much info for anyone to hear.

Since: Aug 11

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2012
They need to talk in codes because nosey people listen in all the time
FYI411

Booneville, MS

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Granny wrote:
Rarely have ever heard a scanner and not sure why anyone wishes to listen to it all the time. I would think it put the officers in danger if someone was always knowing where they was headed. I just think its invasive to ones working. I know if I worked and I was always on a scanner what was going on and anyone could listen, too much info for anyone to hear.
If you didn't have Alzheimer's you know why!!!
FYI411

Booneville, MS

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Honda killa wrote:
They need to talk in codes because nosey people listen in all the time
Just like you on this forum!

Since: Aug 11

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2012
FYI411 wrote:
<quoted text>Just like you on this forum!
y r u Hateing on me !!
toallwhodontknow

Ripley, MS

#14 Oct 10, 2012
If the sheriff's office and PD doesn't want what they say to be heard on the scanners, they can encode the recieve and transmitt and only they will know what is being said!
josh

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2012
oh yeah, lets outlaw scanners, give the police another tool to break the law so no one will know what they're doing. Hell, while we're at it, lets outlaw guns too so they want be in danger, shit, lets go all the way and declare marshall law so they can really have surpreme power. You ppl are something else, so eager and willing to give up your freedom, ppl like you scare me, our country is a dead nation walking!!!!!!!!!!
Dixie Mama

Ripley, MS

#16 Oct 18, 2012
josh wrote:
oh yeah, lets outlaw scanners, give the police another tool to break the law so no one will know what they're doing. Hell, while we're at it, lets outlaw guns too so they want be in danger, shit, lets go all the way and declare marshall law so they can really have surpreme power. You ppl are something else, so eager and willing to give up your freedom, ppl like you scare me, our country is a dead nation walking!!!!!!!!!!
Ain't that the truth. Led around like sheep to slaughter! I think EVERYONE NEEDS A SCANNER AND POLICE LIVE FEED FOOTAGE, and that way the police will not only be PROTECTED, but ENFORCED to follow the law THEMSELVES!!!!

Hail yeah to the yeah!

I say we team up with that Donna Adams woman in the Ryan Swallow thread and holler for scanners everywhere! whoooooo hoooooo! And, all this money they wanna spend on a new 911 system that we don't need can go for cameras posted in and around town!
josh

United States

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Dixie Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth. Led around like sheep to slaughter! I think EVERYONE NEEDS A SCANNER AND POLICE LIVE FEED FOOTAGE, and that way the police will not only be PROTECTED, but ENFORCED to follow the law THEMSELVES!!!!
Hail yeah to the yeah!
I say we team up with that Donna Adams woman in the Ryan Swallow thread and holler for scanners everywhere! whoooooo hoooooo! And, all this money they wanna spend on a new 911 system that we don't need can go for cameras posted in and around town!
They should have every police car equipted with cameras, and these cameras should be turned on as long as they are on duty, that way the cop and the ppl will be protected.
Justice

United States

#19 Oct 18, 2012
I totally agree, our PD needs to invest in systems or cameras in THEIR PATROL CARS FOR THEIR SAFETY AND THE PUBLICS!! It would certainly help in court and justify both parties actions !!! PLEASE RPD INVEST IN THESE CAMERAS DAMN YOU'LL INVEST IN OTHER SHIT WITH DRUG MONEY WHY NOT THIS????? ITS A WONDERFUL IDEA AND DEFINATETLY SHOULD BE YOUR NEXT INVESTMENT!!! We should vote on this!!!!
josh

United States

#20 Oct 18, 2012
Justice wrote:
I totally agree, our PD needs to invest in systems or cameras in THEIR PATROL CARS FOR THEIR SAFETY AND THE PUBLICS!! It would certainly help in court and justify both parties actions !!! PLEASE RPD INVEST IN THESE CAMERAS DAMN YOU'LL INVEST IN OTHER SHIT WITH DRUG MONEY WHY NOT THIS????? ITS A WONDERFUL IDEA AND DEFINATETLY SHOULD BE YOUR NEXT INVESTMENT!!! We should vote on this!!!!
It would surely be a better system. But you asked the question,'You invest in other shit with drug money why not this?' Now, I'm not trying to be a butthole, but think about that question for a minute, I belive you will find the answer.
Justice

United States

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Exactly Josh!! Invest in something that will ACTUALLY HELP EVERYONE AND STOP USING THEONEY FOR NEW RIDES OR CRAP!!! It's a good investment that we all NEED!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falkner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White trailblazer with initials 53 min Logger 1
April Richardson 3 hr SMH 22
Double homicide July 6th 9 hr Wth 69
green car dude!! sketchy! (Jan '17) 11 hr Bet 10
Diversicare aka Golden Living 13 hr JJonN 1
Tasha Lynn Ballard 22 hr haha 3
Where is Melissa mathis? Wed Yall_ignorant 3

Falkner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falkner Mortgages