Next Last
Just wondering

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Whats all the drama
No drama

Corinth, MS

#2 Feb 28, 2013
She just doesn't like people talking about her family and your the one trying to start drama because you posted in the walnut one. You really need to get a life and stop posted things about sweet Miranda. You must want to be her or something. Get a life.
Say it to her face

Corinth, MS

#3 Feb 28, 2013
You're a coward that cann't even say it to her face!
wonderwoman

Ripley, MS

#4 Mar 1, 2013
I just feel sorry for those poor kids because all she is worried about is herself and makng her life look perfect. And everyone keeps saying she's so christanly but yet she cusses like crazy ever ytime I've been around. Fake is the only word to describe her. Sounds like she's got everybody fooled.
chris swinford

Ripley, MS

#5 Mar 11, 2013
She aint trying to fool nobody. The only one trying to fool somebody is the ones that get on here post wo putting a name. I promise when you meet miranda what you see is what you get. Theres nothing she want say in front of you that she wouldnt say at church. I mean if a curse word sends you tell hell everyone is goin. And she has a damn good life I make sure of that.. KEEP HATIN!!!
Gail Lambert

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2013
He who is without sin cast the first stone. My daughter is a wonderful woman. most people could not walk one day in her shoes.She is not perfect but who is. She is just proud of who she is. How many people can say that.As far as my grandchildren are concerned they have a very wonderful life.so dont feel sorry for them.They have every thing a kid could ask for. They have two parents who truly love each other.They are both very hard workers.Chris usually works two jobs so Miranda can stay at home and raise their children.They have every thing they need and most of what they want.They are raised in church,and taught right from wrong.Whoever this is dogging Miranda, Get a life and quit hating. I feel real sorry for you. I am not perfect either but God does here me. So I will pray for you.
david

Ripley, MS

#7 Mar 11, 2013
i for one know her very well. she is a GREAT mom and a wounderful wife.she is a wounderful lady to any one that knows her,, and let me assure you we know who u r just becuse you dont have the things that she has dont get on here and run ur mouth instead find u a job would be a great start and stay off of here and stop all this junk. the bible says dont covet thy neighbors ass,but i am sure if you keep on she will mop the floor with yours.thats all i got to say about that,

ps,,,
wounderwoman & Just wondering are one so keep on
knowsthemboth

United States

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Miranda is.a great girl! Wonderful mother to.those kids! Y'all hating cause y'all want.her life! Everyone makes mistakes..as far as pretending to.b perfect. Actually I was raised to.keep problems at home so if they have problems its no ones business. I for one think.Chris works his.but of for.them and they both were going.to school! Leave them alone! They have wonderful family ..Ms Gail is a great mom and grandmother.leave Miranda alone or you will have alot of people confronting u...Ms Gail I.think we should just pray for their iggnorance! Miranda keep up the.good job raising.them babies and being a wonderful wife to.Chris!!
yep

United States

#9 Mar 22, 2013
so called "wonderwoman" sounds a little jealous!..lol
jus sayin

Ripley, MS

#10 May 3, 2013
Okay how come you can't afford food but can afford a boob job?? Ok there is nothing wrong with food stamps but you are not poor! If you were then you would not be wearing fancy clothes and jewelry!! Not being mean just honest
peoples morals

Tucker, GA

#11 May 19, 2013
jus sayin wrote:
Okay how come you can't afford food but can afford a boob job?? Ok there is nothing wrong with food stamps but you are not poor! If you were then you would not be wearing fancy clothes and jewelry!! Not being mean just honest
you gotta stop n think about this one does the lord want us to be vein? Is that what u should teach ur kids? To get boob jobs?I never read that in the bible! People try to justify themself by being at church, its not just important to go its to live ur life by the lods word!!! What is wrong with people, what did ur preacher tell u to justify that
me

Ripley, MS

#12 Jul 18, 2013
All I got to say is them boobs are the perfect shape!! She flaunts them all over FB. I bet I could get her to let me see them for a little grocery money!! ;-)
Way it is

Walnut, MS

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Now it's not ALL her fault... I mean mr Chris has a lot to do with it what man is going to let his wife get on FB and post pics of her basically showing her tits?? I guess one that knows he better keep his mouth shut or she will take those $2000 tits somewhere else.
Natural

Walnut, MS

#14 Jul 18, 2013
She dresses up and goes out in town to show off her new boobs in public in ways that she shouldn't ...seriously,did she get the boob job done to make herself feel better about herself or to get attention from guys?looks like she wants all attention on her body and she don't have any kind of husband to sit back and let his wife flaunt her body in front of other men in public and on FB just because she got some new boobs
Manohman

Walnut, MS

#15 Jul 18, 2013
I seen them the other day at Walmart and spoke to them, didn't want to say anything but I was thinking to myself Chris getting kinda chunky wont be long he will look like he got a boob job if he don't moonwalk away from the plate
LMAO

Tupelo, MS

#16 Jul 24, 2013
On food stamps and medicaid, but can afford a pair of tits?? I guess we know where are tax dollars go.
Abc123

Saltillo, MS

#17 Aug 22, 2013
Didn't know you could buy tits with food stamps lol someone needs to report there ass for fraud the hardworking people that needs help can't get it but you got to grown ass people living off school and welfare drawn $1000.00 something in fs a month be REAL and not FAKE and earn your money honest Mrs. Swinford!!!!!!!!
thedude

Ashburn, VA

#18 Aug 22, 2013
HOT!i! thats all i know
abc123

United States

#19 Aug 23, 2013
thedude wrote:
HOT!i! thats all i know
fake is all i know hahaha
Haha

Booneville, MS

#20 Nov 18, 2013
Woooowwwww.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falkner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angelia McKenzie 13 hr Church Lady 27
High Achieving Men (Apr '15) 13 hr Grace 21
Hot Days and Hotter Nights 13 hr Granna 1
disability cks cut off 14 hr Just join them 3
ryan swallow 15 hr yep 7
party Fri want to go 4
Boob Jobs (Apr '15) Fri Pantherboy 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falkner Mortgages