Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Who is this guy he was emailing me on face book
duh

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Hes the one that got amanda gonzales pregnant but she had an abortion.my little cousin saw them there.i thought hes maried
Lol

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Ain't he married to a chick name Maggie Lara
SVD

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2013
He can't even take care of his own kids he sign over his rights to his kids he already has
MLARA

Alice, TX

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Oh My God Will U All Shutup
SVD

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2013
He needs to learn how to support his own kids than always drinking
Hannah

Alice, TX

#8 Jan 31, 2013
SVD wrote:
He needs to learn how to support his own kids than always drinking
OMG Watever Hes Not A Drinker He Does Support Hes Kids U All Dnt Know Him So Why U All Are Talkin Sh** Like If U All Have Better Lives U All Need To Worry Bout Ur Own Lives
SVD

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Watever Hes Not A Drinker He Does Support Hes Kids U All Dnt Know Him So Why U All Are Talkin Sh** Like If U All Have Better Lives U All Need To Worry Bout Ur Own Lives
. For your info I went to school with him in San Diego he can even take care of himself I know for a fact he was kids that he doesn't support
Hannah

Alice, TX

#10 Feb 1, 2013
SVD wrote:
<quoted text>. For your info I went to school with him in San Diego he can even take care of himself I know for a fact he was kids that he doesn't support
well for ur info that waz along tyme ago HELLO ppl change he takes care of my kids real good and if u have a problem with it come tell us in our faces cuz i aint scare of nobody DNT F*** WITH ME!!!
Hannah

Alice, TX

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Worry about ur own f***** family
And leave my family alone
Family from sd

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2013
We know for a fact that he doesn't take care of his kids that's why his mom has Jacob
Wtf

Lockhart, TX

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Is that bambamz real name
Hannah

Alice, TX

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Family from sd wrote:
We know for a fact that he doesn't take care of his kids that's why his mom has Jacob
Like I Said If U all Wanna Talk Come Tell Us To Are Faces Why Put It On Here R U All Scare Or Somthing U All Just Need To Grow Up And Act Like Adults Not Like F***** Kids Come On
Hannah

Alice, TX

#15 Feb 4, 2013
We Already Know Who Started All This And Whos Been Commenting On This Sh** But When The Tyme Is Right U All Just Better WAtch Out I Aint Nobody To F*** Around With And Not Even With My FAmily Just Lettin U All Know WATCH YOUR BACKS!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Feb 4, 2013
I know Arnold very well and he's a good friend
glidder

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Hey I know Arnold we were together the other day he said he was single and no kids talking bout he wants to leave fal and start a family with me in Alice
Hannah

Alice, TX

#18 Feb 4, 2013
glidder wrote:
Hey I know Arnold we were together the other day he said he was single and no kids talking bout he wants to leave fal and start a family with me in Alice
Haha Watever he been with me 24/7 And Never Leave My Side His Married To Me So Tell Me Wen Waz He With You Cuz I Know For A Fact That Thats A F***** Lie!!!!!!!!!! Come On U Gotta Do Better Than This S***
Now Thats Real Funny HaHaHa!!!!
glidder

United States

#19 Feb 4, 2013
R u sure im single and he said he was to wait I hope were talking about the Samuel Arnold
Hannah

Alice, TX

#20 Feb 4, 2013
glidder wrote:
R u sure im single and he said he was to wait I hope were talking about the Samuel Arnold
I Dnt Think Thats The Same Arnold Were Talkin About Mine Husband Full Name Is Arnold Munoz Jr. Theres No Samuel In It
Rebecca

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Feb 4, 2013
I know him he never has his kid he used to be with my cousin Before she died

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal lopez 1 hr stds 89
Letty you are a convicted Felony an embarassmem... 1 hr junke 16
Gabby Garza 2 hr Wow 6
Voodoo talking shit again 3 hr Yaya crootz 10
Guy at the track 3 hr Flavio 18
Andrea V 3 hr Today 5
Rhonda's party at LA parrita right know did any... 4 hr Imelda 1

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance