Beware all married women home wrecker...

Beware all married women home wrecker on the loose

Posted in the Falfurrias Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
angela

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Michelle hopez will destroy ur marriage
Homewrecker needed

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Damn what is it about this girl does she have beer flavored nipples or something? interesting....
hmmm

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Ladies in my experience I do believe its the man that wrecked the home. I would start there.
unknown

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Claire Longoria she's so sick trying to be with guys with girlfriends come on girl talking about Amanda p on your facebook have you seen yourself lately you ain't no 1 to talk you're fatter than f*** and faker than f*** so much u talk about Amanda Being fake you're nothing but a fake friend So get your s*** right Before you put somebody on blast Look at yourself you're fat ugly and fake Wonder y you ain't got friends But that ugly fat girl Elise April should of whoop your ass when her man was being stupid with you and black Chuck E b****** if you have a chance you would have probably f***** him too anyway it's whatever you're disgusting so I heard you are the nark at Westside reporting people mind your own business get a life you pimple ass hoe wonder y you ain't got a man you're fat ugly and old school come on who has black hair where's ugly ass the tight pants with ugly shirts and sick ass glasses stoplooking at yourself in taking pictures in the mirror you're ugly regardless no wonder Eddie left your ass
please

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Michelle is a wonderful person and mother with a great job. Why do you all have to hate. Love you girl.
info

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 5, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Ladies in my experience I do believe its the man that wrecked the home. I would start there.
not in this case this ps-cho is the one started it all plus she dont leave his wife alone just read the topix of nora cadena
Jus so you know

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
A woman only gets as far as the married man allows her and vise versa,were all grown here.
look at your life

Dallas, TX

#8 Feb 5, 2013
angela wrote:
Michelle hopez will destroy ur marriage
Angela gonzalez stop talking about ppl when u r the same b**ch keep your legs close& take care of your kids instead of your ill grandmother s**t.you been a h** all your life so look at your life before u talk about someone.
yup

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Sounds like hmmm and just so you know are the same people posting with different names. Michelle we know this is you get your ass to work and get off topix. Maybe we should report you cause you're always on here. No wonder sauceda fired you.
lol

Lockhart, TX

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Stupid how would you tell on her if you don't even have proof its her..pendehas...maybe y'all should go get a job cuz it seems y'all are on here 24/7 waiting for the next topic to get deleted so u can start a new one! Get a life h03s
lmao

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Ay smelly selly its pendejas with a j not h estupida. Lo Que deben details hacer es cuidar Los werkos pepenkos Que tienen. I dejen de andar pariba y pavajo toda la mendiga noche ..and yes someone probably will start a new one when this one gets taken off.
UmHmm

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 5, 2013
yall shud put this much effort in yalls lives& jobs instead of dwelling in sum1 elses dimise & pain! One thing I will say to the wife is, if this ISNT the 1st time ur husband has strayed, mayb he's NOT WORTH keeping! If the grlfrnd wants him, hell, let him go, u & ur kids deserve better! Dont degrade urself by looking for her,or where she works, MOVE OUT & MOVE ON! Dont put ur kids thru the misery that lays ahead if u continue to pursue this "homewrecker"!
Selda

United States

#13 Feb 5, 2013
lmao wrote:
Ay smelly selly its pendejas with a j not h estupida. Lo Que deben details hacer es cuidar Los werkos pepenkos Que tienen. I dejen de andar pariba y pavajo toda la mendiga noche ..and yes someone probably will start a new one when this one gets taken off.
stupid if I was posting sh*t I'd write my f*kn name not no fake a$$ names like y'all dumbf*K's . Wasn't me who wrote that u dumb f*k if I write sh*t I write my f*kn name . U knw sh*t about me so keep ur mouth shut u dumb a$$ broads constantly making up lies about me and my bestie Michelle y'all need to quit moving ur f*kn mouths y'all such pussy a$$ b*tches y'all can't confront us y'all selves y'all gotta be hiding behind a computer with fake a$$ names .. have a good day haters
Selda

United States

#14 Feb 5, 2013
lmao wrote:
and u talk shit to the person who was not spelling right speak for yourself u dumb broad lmfao
big tool

Dallas, TX

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Selda wrote:
<quoted text> and u talk shit to the person who was not spelling right speak for yourself u dumb broad lmfao
u stupid down syndrome b#tch get a job insted of ,s ucking d#ck for cash
BitterBitch

Denver, CO

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Melissa K Meadows Pointer is such a f****** w****. This stupid b**** is old fat and badly built. Then she had a nerve to f*** with my husband and talk s*** to me. b**** get off your f****** knees and stop being a f****** sugar mama pants a dick. He only f****** with you cause you pain he's bills giving him a car can playin like his wife even know he got a wife.
BitterBitch

Denver, CO

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Melissa K Pointer Meadows is getting played she so weak and stupid she actually thinks somebody going to leave a wife to be with her fat ass. haha I don't care how much money you give and how much you suck did he will never leave his wife. your ass looking like a fat f***** porky the pig. f****** weak a** homewrecker I can wait till karma get your ass
Tu chorizo

United States

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Is this girl selda single ....
mary

United States

#19 Feb 21, 2013
Tu chorizo wrote:
Is this girl selda single ....
she has a Man. Havent seen her lately. But shell go out with anyone as Long as you got a car and money. So will her bestie Michelle.
Tu chorizo

United States

#20 Feb 21, 2013
Is that right ...I have a Trk and a good job think that will do .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commissioners 16 min Smh 15
Ponce Lopez 20 min Revenge 2
Marissa Cervantes friend 2 hr Be kind 20
Andy L 4 hr Funny 10
Spanish Land Grants 8 hr Coahuiltican Native 3
News Texas Man, 37, Charged In 2002 Double Slaying (Oct '14) 10 hr red dawn 12
Manuel Sat Wondering 12

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance