mujeres estúpidas ! watz up with wome...

mujeres estúpidas ! watz up with women with lots of kids dating younger men ?

Posted in the Falfurrias Forum

Gary

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Women with kids can't find guys there own age so they date younger guys with No Kids. stupid women expect the young guy with No Experience 2 be a dad to someone else's kids. That's Pathetic !
ronnie

Alice, TX

#2 Dec 4, 2012
lol its as pathetic for an older guy who is the father to not take care of his own kids. lol. but if the father takes care of his own then props to him but if he doesnt, then he shouldnt complain. just an opinion. now if the female is doing it because shes calinte and wants to go younger and the father wants to be present, then she probably thinks the younger male would be stupid enough and surprisingly some are.
ronnie

Alice, TX

#3 Dec 4, 2012
typo. caliente
Lmfao

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Hell i like older woman i tell you one thing they are more mature and way better in bed than all theese lil chavalas lol ima go find me an older lady but she has to have curves mmmm love me an older gordita :)
sam

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 14, 2012
older women make beautiful lovers
lmmfao

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Who cares if an older women dates a younger maybe they like fresh meat lol but when a man dates a younger women its ok well that's stupid then let the women choose
ronnie

Alice, TX

#7 Dec 15, 2012
lol
umm

United States

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Thats not true some young girls do no how to ride an also have tighter pu**ys ;-)
lol

Washington, DC

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Wtf is it to y'all..dam mind ur own dam business..d*MB a** people again in fal..wow still St*pid people there feel srry for everyone in that town lo*ers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lali the most stupidest jp 41 min ABCD 4
School Play 42 min Liz 16
illegal game rooms/mayor knows they pay out cash (Apr '13) 2 hr In the know 41
Cadena mjo n wifey 3 hr Nissan m 17
Pj cantu 3 hr Ghetto girls 15
Perez Anita 3 hr Nissan m 1
Ruben Fiddy Figueroa 3 hr tracy 6

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance