First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Better the world

United States

#23 Jun 10, 2012
Better the world wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my first and last time on this filth. I'm embarrassed that Rosie and mando would comment on this
Thing.
Let me ask this: does or would the catholic church, including father mathew and the entire clergy approve
That you particpate in this stuff. The language that you all have used is not Christan, so stop and get off this
Stupid stuff. It's not worth it, you are no better than those that criticize you.
Do you want your children to also continue on this crap? Set an example!!
how dumb and stupid are u thinking mando and rosie commented. Get a life and stop trying to ruin theirs.
Lala

Houston, TX

#24 Jun 10, 2012
Um, hello ppl where do you think they got their recipes from they jacked them from heb bakery.....
really

Corpus Christi, TX

#25 Jun 10, 2012
Better the world wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my first and last time on this filth. I'm embarrassed that Rosie and mando would comment on this
Thing.
Let me ask this: does or would the catholic church, including father mathew and the entire clergy approve
That you particpate in this stuff. The language that you all have used is not Christan, so stop and get off this
Stupid stuff. It's not worth it, you are no better than those that criticize you.
Do you want your children to also continue on this crap? Set an example!!
Are you stupid enough to believe that Mando and Rosie posted the first comment? You need to go back to church and get some common sense. You woulld bring innocent children into a topic when their parents are victims of some pathetic person who posed as them and spewed lies? Sounds like you have no business calling yourself a Christian.
good job

Dallas, TX

#26 Jun 11, 2012
Falfurrias bakery is good. I am glad to have this business in our town. Keep up the good work :-)
loveo

Moscow, TN

#27 Jul 19, 2012
I love this place
there cakes are awesome
ewwww

United States

#28 Jul 19, 2012
Lala wrote:
Um, hello ppl where do you think they got their recipes from they jacked them from heb bakery.....
hell no they did not HEB cakes taste like cardboard they need to quit using the Cheep stuff to cook with.
ewwww

United States

#30 Jul 20, 2012
Ain't everyone frm fal..
lol

United States

#31 Jul 21, 2012
Awesome food
lol

United States

#32 Jul 21, 2012
Best sweet bread in town
truth

Atlanta, GA

#33 Jul 22, 2012
Mando & Rosie would never say something so stupid like that. They are wonderful people and are always working hard.
again
#34 Aug 20, 2012
for once i have to agree with this topic becuz i have been to mando and rosey's bakery and i have to say its very good
sam

United States

#35 Aug 20, 2012
april wrote:
There good people
yes they are
Lao

Alice, TX

#36 Aug 20, 2012
where is it?
lopez

Houston, TX

#37 Nov 13, 2012
mando did a good job of making his own place and does a good job
homer

Alice, TX

#38 Nov 13, 2012
FALFURRIAS BAKERY delicious MMMMmm CAAAKE
pancho

United States

#39 Nov 28, 2012
all though trevino's bakery was the best of all times!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clarie Q 4 min Smfh off 4
Where are all the topixs about the people runni... 18 min Enough 9
Who is stealing around the east side?? 20 min Being polite 7
Big mouth Belinda Saenz 38 min Lol 21
Cadena mjo n wifey 1 hr bnntt 11
School Play 1 hr concerned parent 2
Rudy charrol and amanda and ralph 10 hr Pathetic 8

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance