Falfurrias Bakery
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mando_and_Rosie

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Oct 3, 2011
As you all know we feel very strongly that the HEB bakery is crap and doesent hold a candle to us they have a incompetent staff and a bunch of retards working at HEB in general!!!!
lol

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2011
I have to agree with that
well

Monroe, LA

#3 Oct 4, 2011
As owners of a bakery show pride and compassion in your craft. Who cares about heb? As long as you dwell your never gonna be better. I've gotten some cakes from you but I was never satisfied. With all this time you waste on putting down heb you should work on your cakes being better and classy. I personally like the decorations better from heb.
dumb

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Oct 4, 2011
ok you really think thats them? Even if they did make this topic they might as well just go on and say it in person cause they are already supposedly putting their names on here. You all who actually think this is them are dumb.You obviously just got some people with nothing better to do than create drama, pinche chismosas. Get over it already.
good

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 5, 2011
well i have always bought cakes from them and they have always done a great job i have also recomented other ppl to them and they too say there cakes are awsome and good priced
fal

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2011
i like it
Cool

United States

#7 Oct 5, 2011
So this place is pretty good?
good

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 5, 2011
Cool wrote:
So this place is pretty good?
there frosting is nothing like heb its the real kind of frosting the kind that is on wedding cakes they make hem any way you want them filling and all
cupcake

Beeville, TX

#9 Oct 6, 2011
good wrote:
<quoted text>there frosting is nothing like heb its the real kind of frosting the kind that is on wedding cakes they make hem any way you want them filling and all
HEB has that real kind of frosting too you just have to ask for it.
screw it

Vancouver, Canada

#10 Oct 6, 2011
i like the bakerys cakes and the pasteries too... but i swear, did they're doughnuts change price awhile back? i remember they used 2b like .30 or something.
el torro

Monroe, LA

#11 Oct 6, 2011
THe Falfurrias bakery is the best bakery in Falfurrias. The cakes are very good. The owners are very friendly and professional at all times. Good job on a great business.
Admit

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2011
I'd have to admit there cakes are pretty pricey. But all in all I'd give it a 10
Falfurrian
#13 Oct 6, 2011
OMG Rosie&Mando are the nicest people i have ever met i honestly dont believe they made up this forum their not like that and they always do an Awesome Job on their cakes you people need to stop making up forums and post as some your not leave these people alone their good honest working people Keep Up The Good Work Rosie&Mando and who cares what these people say we know its not y'all posting
Falfurrian
#14 Oct 6, 2011
ment to say someone your not
el valiente

Monroe, LA

#15 Oct 7, 2011
The owners of Falfurrias bakery are very hard workers. Both husband and wife are a great team working together to make a living in this uncertain world. Keep up the good work guys and I will continue to give customers good referrals...
fal

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2011
I like there cakes
april

United States

#17 Oct 7, 2011
There good people
ioo

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2012
What there number
respect

United States

#21 Jun 9, 2012
I cant understand why people stoop so low to make others look bad. Mando and rosie would never post this or talk about other people. They would help a person out before hurting somebody. They are great people and take pride on the work they do. So, leave them alone.
Better the world

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Jun 10, 2012
Mando_and_Rosie wrote:
As you all know we feel very strongly that the HEB bakery is crap and doesent hold a candle to us they have a incompetent staff and a bunch of retards working at HEB in general!!!!
This is my first and last time on this filth. I'm embarrassed that Rosie and mando would comment on this
Thing.

Let me ask this: does or would the catholic church, including father mathew and the entire clergy approve
That you particpate in this stuff. The language that you all have used is not Christan, so stop and get off this
Stupid stuff. It's not worth it, you are no better than those that criticize you.

Do you want your children to also continue on this crap? Set an example!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth 55 min You big dummy 19
Eric perez 3 hr Watching you 3
La lova joe Hernandez y el Flaco 3 hr Watching you 3
Loppz michelle 8 hr cray cray 7
Pj cantu 9 hr Samantha 3
So what happen with the chase last night? 18 hr Rumors 15
We need every one replace in the County 19 hr Maria 4

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance