end of world 12/21/12
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
end

United States

#22 Nov 19, 2012
http://www.earthpulse.com/src/category.asp...

THERE NOW U CAN CLICK IF URE LAZY.
thatone

Alice, TX

#23 Nov 20, 2012
LMFAO well i guess its better to believe in something ,than believing in nothing!!!!!
Michael

Alice, TX

#24 Nov 22, 2012
lol im never afraid of the end of the word.I await it!!!!!
pink stink

United States

#25 Dec 15, 2012
end wrote:
http://www.earthpulse.com/src/ category.asp?catid=1
THERE NOW U CAN CLICK IF URE LAZY.
hahaha yeah wow. nut job crap. the whole site is a scam. anyway end of the world my ash. since you people cant think i will explain. the calender was made long ago. but it doesn't account for leap years. so the world should have ended months ago you morons.
Pray

United States

#26 Dec 15, 2012
no one knows when tha world's goin end but God's himself so never take life for granted always tell ure love ones I love you cause u never know if it ure last
the end is near

Marietta, GA

#27 Dec 15, 2012
if you go back and see that the mayas put a time clock on our ass they new when the world was going to end so if any of you all know history you would know that its just a clock that going to stop so they called it the end of the world but it was really that the maya clock was to restart agin so it no tell if we are going to die or not ?
Lmao

Alice, TX

#28 Dec 15, 2012
Nobody ever said the world was gonna end all u people need to read the facts.. We are only gonna experience 3 days of darkness cuz the world is lining up and the darkness I from the Milky Way cuz of the black hole!! So get facts straight!! And no where in the bible does it say why date the world is gonna end not even god knows that date.. But the end is near and I know that I want to make it to heavens gates so its time to repent of all sins.. God bless u people hope I do the same!!!
lol

Alice, TX

#29 Dec 15, 2012
I already read about haarp weather controlng with jesse ventura
butterfly

United States

#30 Dec 15, 2012
we dont really know what will happen but I guess some maniacs do since they're going off shooting poor innocent lives like that school. I heard the government was planning to take all weapons away and just use for the service people, I say do it!! throwing rocks at each other is better than losing lives. this is chaotic world already.
Dumb

Corpus Christi, TX

#31 Dec 16, 2012
If people like yourself who seem to think the world will end would take a few classes or even read the internet, would know that us (the world today) is more up to date than any Mayan calendar. Teach yourself before you speak or put bull crap on the internet. The world ends when God says so.
you got it

United States

#32 Jan 26, 2013
uloser wrote:
<quoted text>
And "YOUR" ReTHUGlican is our answer? DON'T THINK SO!
So I guess you like our constitutional rights being taken away AND the taxes on your paycheck going up AND the cost of living going up AND arming our enemies AND helping the Mexican drug cartel AND having our country deficit at a record high AND jobs being at a record low AND our religion taken away....Looks to me like YOU AND YOUR PRESIDENT ARE THE THUGS...MORON
you got it

United States

#33 Jan 26, 2013
uhh wrote:
<quoted text>
TOO BAD THE LOSER WON LMAO who is the dumbass now.
Everything I stated applies to you too. Who are the real winners? Not us DUMBASS
wow

United States

#34 Jan 26, 2013
Obama is fixing to start ww3 we are getting ready to invade Iran as we speak if this happens its gonna lead to the end for all of us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FELIX......Back in Fal!! (Mar '11) 9 min lol 43
Jessica arrevalo freckle face 10 min lol 26
Maleia Q n Zeke Garcia 11 min Sam 13
Trumps Twin 22 min Tax Payer 2
Noe Lopez and Melissa Garza 28 min lala 8
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 32 min El Payaso 8,560
Perez Charles anita 1 hr Victor cousin 14

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance