of 2
Next Last
6six6
#1 Oct 20, 2012
ITS goNa hAppEn So be REaDY!
usa

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Shut the f...ck up its not gonna finish.The only thing is that we r gonna go through a financial collapse because of all those peole on welfare recieving money from the government when they can get their asses up to go work.Thats what this world is coming too so many people getting financial help when in reality half of them dont need it they can work.They are just to damm lazy to do it.
6six6
#3 Oct 21, 2012
i AGREE buT its stIll goNa haPpen,YOU caNt rUn or Hide!
be prepared

Goliad, TX

#4 Oct 21, 2012
6six6 wrote:
i AGREE buT its stIll goNa haPpen,YOU caNt rUn or Hide!
I pray that all sins have been washed away so the Lord remembers me in that day. I know that if He came today I will be in paradise. U see I have been forgiven of all unrighteousness, it's just the evil one keeps trying tobring up my past but the past has been wiped white as snow. Now as for the end coming, so true and near. But as for that day and hour, why not even the angels in heaven know this. All we need to do is be ready (heart, soul & mind) because the time is at hand.
uhh

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2012
does this mean we shouldn't go Christmas shopping???
6six6
#6 Oct 21, 2012
lmfao noPe,nO xmaS shoPpng noBdy gonA b hEre Open gIft!
joe

United States

#7 Oct 21, 2012
I had a ex gf born on that date does that mean she's the anti christ
Dumb Asses

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2012
You people are so dumb. Why don't you put all this energy toward something productive like voting that loser president out of office and trying to fix America.
6six6
#9 Oct 22, 2012
fOr whAt the End is neaR anD its sTarting to Happen alrEady
Real Talk

Portland, TX

#10 Oct 28, 2012
thats all bull
uhh

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2012
LMAO ya a lil too late. haha
uloser

Dallas, TX

#12 Oct 28, 2012
Dumb Asses wrote:
You people are so dumb. Why don't you put all this energy toward something productive like voting that loser president out of office and trying to fix America.
And "YOUR" ReTHUGlican is our answer? DON'T THINK SO!
uhh

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Dumb Asses wrote:
TOO BAD THE LOSER WON LMAO who is the dumbass now.
lol

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Revalations said it all and nothing of that mater has happend go back and read the bible...
whocares

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2012
If it ends tomorrow or tonight or 10 years from now who cares shit happens were not guna live forever just b happy that we had tha chance to live
hmmmm

Houston, TX

#17 Nov 13, 2012
what do u think? will it be the end of 2012
homer

Alice, TX

#18 Nov 13, 2012
NO DUMBASS we have canned goods and a can opener candles.forks.spoons.and toilet paper . crossword puzzles , and a BIG BAG OF SKITTLES I FREAKING RULE
6six6
#19 Nov 19, 2012
Its HAPPENING ALREADY!
get over it

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2012
oh u psycho person CHILL OUT ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! ITS THE GOVERNMENTS!! let me show you:........
end

United States

#21 Nov 19, 2012
http://www.earthpulse.com/src/ category.asp?catid=1

READ HAARP ON LEFT. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voodoo 1 hr Mario 1
Jv riviera 1 hr Citizen 12
No shame 1 hr Feelinglo 3
Bianca mendez 2 hr Tracy 1
girls in the hood 2 hr Biggest chile 1
Wero 3 hr big chile 8
Rim Job who does it the best 3 hr big chile 4

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance