we need new people to run this town t...

we need new people to run this town the right way

Posted in the Falfurrias Forum

whats up

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Mar 17, 2009
We have all thes people here trying to run this and none of them do it the right way they are always on one side we need some that that is not going to take sides
Bull

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Mar 17, 2009
whats up wrote:
We have all thes people here trying to run this and none of them do it the right way they are always on one side we need some that that is not going to take sides
We sure do not need a marijuana drug runner in the city council.
dog lover

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Mar 17, 2009
you all need to give Mrs. Solis a chance, because you have all this high class people running the city and WHAT has been done? NOTHING right!!! Don't judge people for the mistakes they have done, we've all made mistakes some way or the other. Who knows she might just do something good for this City. Give her a chance, atleast she's trying. What are you all doing? Nothing just talking about other people. Wise up people maybe the underdog might do something good for us poor people!!!! Everybody in the City Counsel has a past, but who cares atlease they are trying to do good.
POOCHIE

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Mar 17, 2009
dog lover wrote:
you all need to give Mrs. Solis a chance, because you have all this high class people running the city and WHAT has been done? NOTHING right!!! Don't judge people for the mistakes they have done, we've all made mistakes some way or the other. Who knows she might just do something good for this City. Give her a chance, atleast she's trying. What are you all doing? Nothing just talking about other people. Wise up people maybe the underdog might do something good for us poor people!!!! Everybody in the City Counsel has a past, but who cares atlease they are trying to do good.
Is this you PAM,CONSUELO,GUS,OR SUSIE Come on there is only one reason she wants to get in the council, she has to many tickets to pay on her horses in the town. She is one of the ones who does not follow policies. She says that Falfurrias is not a city (So Why Is She Running For.) it is a town that is why she still has the horses etc... in town. She needs to go back and read the History of Falfurrias and all of the ordiances since it became a City. Do you think that she is going to follow them if she gets on the council. How about the other people who had to get rid of their chickens, roosters, horses and etc... and had to pay a fine. Do you think that is FAIR for them while she still hasn't paid them... OH wait a minute, I forgot to tell you all Homer Mora had them dispose of because she could not afford to pay them. How Convenient of Mr. Mora is that how he won his campaign....Dora Solis on the council can you imagine what could happen. Pam as President of the Chamber Of Commerce has already started a rucus over the bussiness owners. It is a BIG JOKE to them. You say we need good people to run the town, There are good people in town. They just don't want to get into politics (dirty politics) because it is not worth loosing friendship over it.
louie

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Mar 18, 2009
What a joke!!! This must be Pam or Gus and the chamber. Dora and Pam need to get out of town far away. Let's give them a free pass for drugs and hauling dope in Fal.
dog lover wrote:
you all need to give Mrs. Solis a chance, because you have all this high class people running the city and WHAT has been done? NOTHING right!!! Don't judge people for the mistakes they have done, we've all made mistakes some way or the other. Who knows she might just do something good for this City. Give her a chance, atleast she's trying. What are you all doing? Nothing just talking about other people. Wise up people maybe the underdog might do something good for us poor people!!!! Everybody in the City Counsel has a past, but who cares atlease they are trying to do good.
dog lover

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Mar 18, 2009
I am not Pam or Dora, I am just a concerned citizen. Maybe this people want to do good for this City. How do you all live with yourselves or even sleep at night bashing people, If God could see you all now, he would be ashamed. We are not here to judge, only God can. Remember him!!!
louie

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2009
If Dora can efford to pay for her problems she need to be locked up.Dora plays on other people sympathy and gets away with it. Enough is enough she has got to pay for her stupidity. If you break the law you need to pay for it. Is she above the law? If this was me I would be in prison by now. Homer Mora needs to be aware of what he did by giving Dora a break. We have other attorneys in town that can easy defeat him in 4 years. Don't tell me you all cannot find her she is all over town.I can't believe she wants to put Falfurrias back 50 yrs by saying we are not a city. I'can't beleive she is running for city council. All the city fathers we have had and she still does not understand. Falfurrias was made a city in 1948 just in case if she does not understand. Have her check the minutes of 1948.
POOCHIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this you PAM,CONSUELO,GUS,OR SUSIE Come on there is only one reason she wants to get in the council, she has to many tickets to pay on her horses in the town. She is one of the ones who does not follow policies. She says that Falfurrias is not a city (So Why Is She Running For.) it is a town that is why she still has the horses etc... in town. She needs to go back and read the History of Falfurrias and all of the ordiances since it became a City. Do you think that she is going to follow them if she gets on the council. How about the other people who had to get rid of their chickens, roosters, horses and etc... and had to pay a fine. Do you think that is FAIR for them while she still hasn't paid them... OH wait a minute, I forgot to tell you all Homer Mora had them dispose of because she could not afford to pay them. How Convenient of Mr. Mora is that how he won his campaign....Dora Solis on the council can you imagine what could happen. Pam as President of the Chamber Of Commerce has already started a rucus over the bussiness owners. It is a BIG JOKE to them. You say we need good people to run the town, There are good people in town. They just don't want to get into politics (dirty politics) because it is not worth loosing friendship over it.
enough

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Mar 18, 2009
louie wrote:
If Dora can efford to pay for her problems she need to be locked up.Dora plays on other people sympathy and gets away with it. Enough is enough she has got to pay for her stupidity. If you break the law you need to pay for it. Is she above the law? If this was me I would be in prison by now. Homer Mora needs to be aware of what he did by giving Dora a break. We have other attorneys in town that can easy defeat him in 4 years. Don't tell me you all cannot find her she is all over town.I can't believe she wants to put Falfurrias back 50 yrs by saying we are not a city. I'can't beleive she is running for city council. All the city fathers we have had and she still does not understand. Falfurrias was made a city in 1948 just in case if she does not understand. Have her check the minutes of 1948. <quoted text>
Homer Mora needs to resign as city attorney. every body know all he is doing is paying back Dora and Pam for helping him in his election, being county and city attorney both is a confict of interast, So please Mr Mora resign now we don't need you or want you. That's A FACT.
confussed

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2009
Funny don't judge people by their mistakes? So it is ok to get caught smuggling drugs with her son and grandson in the truck and go around bashing everyone else, was in it her at all the city council meeting lighting a fire under August ass to fire the chief. Why should she be forgiven? She has a record any yet is still allowed to run for office? Only in FALFURRIAS. Her and her daughter are dirty ass bitches with no life and is just trying to get into everyone elses. If you support her your a joke just like her.
dog lover wrote:
you all need to give Mrs. Solis a chance, because you have all this high class people running the city and WHAT has been done? NOTHING right!!! Don't judge people for the mistakes they have done, we've all made mistakes some way or the other. Who knows she might just do something good for this City. Give her a chance, atleast she's trying. What are you all doing? Nothing just talking about other people. Wise up people maybe the underdog might do something good for us poor people!!!! Everybody in the City Counsel has a past, but who cares atlease they are trying to do good.
believer dallas

Odessa, TX

#10 Mar 19, 2009
To Louie:
You seems to have all the right answers to all the questions and seem to be a good judge of character since you are perfect Mr. Loouie.Why do you only critize some people, but let the guilty people get by. Really what has anybody done for Falfurrias nothing to be proud of. We don't have leaders only followers and they don't know what to do but still want to run for any position when they don't know their right from their left. But who cares the honest people that do want to do something for the community are always critize and run down so there. Its your community do something don't just talk and blame innocent people that don't deserve your ugly comments. Let God be he judge not you.
louie

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Mar 19, 2009
You must not live in Falfurrias. When you say honest people I hope you are not talking about Dora. Check back on her back ground and you will find out she has a tail longer then any con in Fal. Yet you would consider her and honest person. What a joke the joke is on you!!!!!
believer dallas wrote:
To Louie:
You seems to have all the right answers to all the questions and seem to be a good judge of character since you are perfect Mr. Loouie.Why do you only critize some people, but let the guilty people get by. Really what has anybody done for Falfurrias nothing to be proud of. We don't have leaders only followers and they don't know what to do but still want to run for any position when they don't know their right from their left. But who cares the honest people that do want to do something for the community are always critize and run down so there. Its your community do something don't just talk and blame innocent people that don't deserve your ugly comments. Let God be he judge not you.
quagmire

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Mar 19, 2009
at first i thought you all were talking about ann g ,i guess not
quagmire

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Mar 19, 2009
i meant anna g
believer dallas

Odessa, TX

#14 Mar 20, 2009
To Louie

Do you really believe that all the people including you are honest and above not guilty of anything.. Wow! Good for you.
But everybody changes and we have no right to judge or be judge so like I said before if you can fix it go after it and stop accusing people of this or that and do it yourself Mr. PERFECTO.
More Power for you..........FIX The Problem don't add to it.Dora has not done anything to me so if she wants to run let her. This is a free country and she might do a better job then what you think.
louie

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Mar 20, 2009
hauling dope!!!
believer dallas wrote:
To Louie
Do you really believe that all the people including you are honest and above not guilty of anything.. Wow! Good for you.
But everybody changes and we have no right to judge or be judge so like I said before if you can fix it go after it and stop accusing people of this or that and do it yourself Mr. PERFECTO.
More Power for you..........FIX The Problem don't add to it.Dora has not done anything to me so if she wants to run let her. This is a free country and she might do a better job then what you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justo for mayor 1 hr Yeppers 14
Falfurrias 2 hr omg 19
Drive by 2 hr Citizen 1
Letty the convict 3 hr lol 11
Ruben Fidi Figueroa 3 hr Laura 20
Where is thelma villarreal 3 hr Lol 1
Deandra Deleon 11 hr Yucky 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falfurrias Mortgages