Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23464 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

huh

Azle, TX

#14547 Sep 29, 2012
Texan wrote:
When you die, may you burn in hell.
All the leeches of society will be in hell. dont worry, you won't go there, animals dont have souls
Texan

Wichita, KS

#14548 Sep 29, 2012
All animals go to heaven, and the leeches and you Nazi types can enjoy hell together, the rest of us won't miss you even a little. I would much rather be an animal than be like you.
Yaj

Midland, TX

#14549 Sep 29, 2012
Perry wrote:
there are issues in Texas that Rick Perry is familiar with and can resolve: Such as fighting corruption within the courts and innocent people wrongly sent to death row on no evidence and even having DNA clearing them. These problems take many terms to correct and are complicated. Perry has the knowledge and experience as governor about issues Texas needs to acknowledge and prioritize.
Great Job, Perry.
WOW. You really don't know what your talking about. Read that in a kids history book he allowed the school boards to rewrite. By the way not one person who sits at the top of that main board was ever in education. The reason he is familiar with the issues is because he is one of those issues. When I left Texas to work out of the state, he was not in office. Texas was great. I came back, and was horrified with what he was doing. And he is a Evangelical who supports torture. Very nice.
Waco1909

United States

#14550 Sep 29, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really like these ideas!.
I used to be homeless.I used to live under a bridge.I would have GLADLY SUBJECTED myself to those rules.I would have THANKED GOD for a place to live and a chance to EARN IT! And...something to EAT!
huh

Azle, TX

#14551 Sep 29, 2012
Waco1909 wrote:
I used to be homeless.I used to live under a bridge.I would have GLADLY SUBJECTED myself to those rules.I would have THANKED GOD for a place to live and a chance to EARN IT! And...something to EAT!
Some morons on here would believe you shouldn't, they think they are entitled to it.

In a society with many that have a false sense of entitlement, it is refreshing to hear some people still have values.
Waco1909

United States

#14552 Sep 29, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Some morons on here would believe you shouldn't, they think they are entitled to it.
In a society with many that have a false sense of entitlement, it is refreshing to hear some people still have values.
Felt like I was worthless back then.Desperately wanted to be a man again.This was after...twenty years at one job...it seemed unreal..watching everybody drive by in their cars...I began to think that I myself wasn't real.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#14553 Sep 29, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That may well be.I was driving a semi in 2009.I paid 2.74$ average.
Waco: I was over road owner operator up to Sept. 2007 I was paying $3 to $4 that I charged as surcharge. Your 2009 was just after Bush opened the National Oil Reserves in 2008Nov.. Sure helped didn’t it. Obama wanted to do again but republicans’ didn’t want to.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#14555 Sep 29, 2012
Waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I used to be homeless.I used to live under a bridge.I would have GLADLY SUBJECTED myself to those rules.I would have THANKED GOD for a place to live and a chance to EARN IT! And...something to EAT!
Waco. There are homeless now that would agree with you. However there are those that seek to deny them even the most basic necessities. Safety nets have been poorly maintained in this USA. Of those that can find assistance it adds up to 37%. 43% are hand to mouth with no necessities included. Remaining 20% are in the garbage and dying. Presently USA is the major contender for highest rate of children in poverty and malnourished. While some Pea Brain goes strutting abut like some peacock. Puffing up their self esteem at the demise of another. Jim Crow would be proud of them.
It would be cost effective if we provided adequate safety nets to get these people back up with some integrity. They will become a burden to our penal system at $50,000 a pop that gets to be pretty expansive fast. There are those in jail now precisely for that reason. They do it deliberately. So bashing down on our fallen citizens is not going to solve the problem. It will only make it worst. Especially when those kids grow up to take to the streets. Ignoring the problem of inequality within our nation will again only fuel a greater inequality which in turn results in drastic results for all concerned. Observe Sweden’s distributions of laborers productivity amongst the classes. As compared to ours. Observe effects of low crime rates, high moral, security, health and so on. Until we address this inequality that is still on the precipice of that cliff that Bush drove by.
Presently 1.2% of our populace hoards 40% of the wealth {Great Recession} in 1929 it was 1% hoarding 43% of nations wealth.{Great Depression} no coincidence there laddie. This bashing, the down and out, is ignorance at its finest. They will make for a fine herd.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14556 Sep 29, 2012
Top Five Worst Obamacare Taxes Coming in 2013

Read more: http://atr.org/five-worst-obamacare-taxes-com...
Vote 4 OBAMA

Houston, TX

#14557 Sep 29, 2012
obama won

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14558 Sep 29, 2012
Vote 4 OBAMA wrote:
obama won
no worries Obama is going to win for sure! get used to it repubs rommney doesnt have a chance!
Vote

Dallas, TX

#14559 Sep 29, 2012
Doritos Locos wrote:
<quoted text>
no worries Obama is going to win for sure! get used to it repubs rommney doesnt have a chance!
I hope not
barbara aka barbie

United States

#14560 Sep 29, 2012
I am Barbie the worlds sexiest 50 year old woman! Come see me dance naked in the rain! You will love me but you will never have a chance with a woman like me! Lol

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

NO HATERS or jealous fugly females!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#14562 Sep 30, 2012
barbara aka barbie wrote:
I am Barbie the worlds sexiest 50 year old woman! Come see me dance naked in the rain! You will love me but you will never have a chance with a woman like me! Lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =98SP7R08Z7QXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
I'm READY BARBIE!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#14563 Sep 30, 2012
Barbie you are one FINE WOMAN!!! You are my new UNATTAINABLE WOMAN! OHH YEAH....I LOVE YOU!
barbara aka barbie

Portage, MI

#14564 Sep 30, 2012
Hehe thank You! If your black and you have a 12 inch pole u might just have a chance with a one of a kind beauty like myself! Lol
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14565 Sep 30, 2012
Hehe thank You! If your black and you have a 12 inch pole u might just have a chance with a one of a kind beauty like myself! Lol
Can you do another video of you doing full squats on a fire hydrant?. Thanks.
barbara aka barbie

Portage, MI

#14566 Sep 30, 2012
JEALOUS!!!!!!! don't hate me cause u ain't me!
agjj

Houston, TX

#14567 Sep 30, 2012
Wit is up
barbara aka barbie

Portage, MI

#14568 Sep 30, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justo for mayor 35 min Lol 29
facial 57 min Avon calling 8
La Bonnie Lara 1 hr Jon 18
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 3 hr spud 14
Crystal forest 7 hr Omg 6
Deandra Deleon 9 hr Gross 14
Whos Francisca Diaz 9 hr prettier than you 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falfurrias Mortgages