First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ABC
#1 Aug 9, 2012
is the oilfield still booming, it got slow, no work, alot rigs getting stack, so much for the boom
More info

Alice, TX

#2 Aug 9, 2012
In what towns is this happening?
stupid is as stupid does

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 9, 2012
ABC wrote:
is the oilfield still booming, it got slow, no work, alot rigs getting stack, so much for the boom
First you ask a question then proceed to throw in your opinion of the same situation. Some smaller companies may be slowing down, but the major drillers are still going strong. The boom is still booming and even expanding. Read the business sections of newspapers, there are drilling permits being applied for everywhere.
wrencher

Alice, TX

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Drilling has slowed a little bit but the service companies are booming. There aren't enough workers for the service jobs in Cotulla area. They need truck drivers, maintenance, grease hands, etc. If you can't get a job then you just ain't trying!
laid back
#5 Aug 10, 2012
there is alot of oilfield activity n cotulla, tilden, three river, george west, carrizo spring, kene
laid back
#6 Aug 10, 2012
kenedy area its still booming DRILL BABY DRILL!!!
WIFE STEALER
#7 Aug 12, 2012
yeah go to work so i can go drill ur wife and she likes it!
drill bit
#8 Aug 20, 2012
all the work is moving further north yoakum, cuero, gonzalez their still work
wondering

United States

#9 Aug 21, 2012
They want experienced workers, but how do you get experience when they dont give you a chance to learn?
mel

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Aug 21, 2012
there is oil in the earth for a reason you idiots. ya people need to meke money but at the same time the world is having earthquakes and shit because of the oil being taken fom oilfield losers.......... think people it is some type of lubricant obviously since there is oil for a reason but just like all oilfield losers with woman ripping off the government with foodstamps living off of housing while woman like myself and my hard working husband we will support you when there is nomore oil left. YEA people with degrees supporting losers who go leave their kids at daycare and then home to sleep. THE GOOD LIFE!!!!!!!!!! LOSERS
corpus work

Arlington, TX

#11 Aug 21, 2012
ABC wrote:
Their is lots of work in corpus . I work 50 to 70 a week out here in the port of corpus .
wizard

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2012
corpus work wrote:
<quoted text>
Their is lots of work in corpus . I work 50 to 70 a week out here in the port of corpus .

What's the starting pay, with little to no experience!?
drill bit
#13 Aug 21, 2012
hey mel, we need oil 2 live u idiot it makes fuel,hwys,food deliever 2 your home
corpus work

Atlanta, GA

#14 Aug 24, 2012
wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the starting pay, with little to no experience!?
flint hills start at 22 dollars a hr. Apply on online need your twic and a drivers lic that's it
wizard

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Aug 26, 2012
But is it shut downs or permanent work?
drill bit
#16 Aug 26, 2012
i LOVE THE OILFIELD im oilfield trash and proud of it!
omg

United States

#17 Aug 27, 2012
That's bullshit I got experience I have applied every and nothing because their getting their family members in I got years of experience and nothing u gotta kiss ass to get in
YUP
#18 Aug 27, 2012
yup, its not who u know, but who u blow! to get a job
oiler

United States

#19 Aug 27, 2012
YUP wrote:
yup, its not who u know, but who u blow! to get a job
Well get off welfare and get on your knees.
BakerHughes

Alice, TX

#20 Aug 27, 2012
omg wrote:
That's bullshit I got experience I have applied every and nothing because their getting their family members in I got years of experience and nothing u gotta kiss ass to get in
That's bs bro get off ur ass and get your cdl Baker Hughes frac is hiring everybody is hiring bro u gotta make that shit happen get off ur ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gabby Garza 1 hr who 36
Teachers that smoke pot 2 hr Da Weed Man 9
Eric perez 3 hr Jere 4
Loppz michelle 4 hr Pathetic ppl 14
So what happen with the chase last night? 4 hr Shameless 17
Jessica arrevalo 4 hr Stupid 5
What girls are down for a threesome 7 hr X friend 2

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance