Wow

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Well the fal high principals has been removed! Duh!!! But starting this discussion lets our community be aware of what is going on. In order for our schools to run correctly we need for admin. To know what they are doing and sadly to say they do not. The board likes perry and dumb ass roel Gonzalez they will keep them. It's whatever!
Jersey

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I hear tht fal is in the same situation as premont was. Is it true TEA is on them
PANCHA

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

who did they let go of.
only in fal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Wow wrote:
Well the fal high principals has been removed! Duh!!! But starting this discussion lets our community be aware of what is going on. In order for our schools to run correctly we need for admin. To know what they are doing and sadly to say they do not. The board likes perry and dumb ass roel Gonzalez they will keep them. It's whatever!
Perry needs to go. School board meeting tonight 6 pm. Renewal of contract, he must go. New schools on the agenda as well not enough money to schools and already cutting corners. So your opinion please post.
only in fal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Complete
Concerned

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Why would the principal get fired
Wow

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

No one is getting fired people the board loves the high school principal and they love perry!!! Mark my word out schools are going to go down with the tests that are going to happen while all the construction is going to happen!!! How sad what the board well some of them think they are so powerful!!! Woohoo!!! Lets see when TEA are coming to take over!!!
Obligatory

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

School Board Members extended Mr. Perry's contract 1 more year... 6 to 1
Wow

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

New that was going to happen!!!! But to mr Ramos my hat goes out to you for showing your concerns! I love the way you spoke and it's true we need to work together and try to solve the problems!
Gross

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Mr Ramos is the only one with balls there to speak...
tell

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

tell us what he said. we couldnt make the meeting
only in fal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Yes if only they were all like Mr. Ramos our school district would run smoother.
simon

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

only in fal wrote:
Yes if only they were all like Mr. Ramos our school district would run smoother.
blame the voters that voted for them first .
WantingHonest Politics

Raymondville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Before starting this discussion you may want to go back to highschool and take more grammar classes.

Well the fal high principals has been removed! I am going to ignore that Fal is not capitalized. I am annoyed with your sentence structure.

I am not even going to start on your other sentences. Your uneducated post does nothing for me. You could have a legitimate complaint but because it is not comprehendible your opinions will be ignored.
Wow

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Good they are not for you to read! What goes on on this Forum is to get messages across with out people trying to realize who are the ones typing! But let me say this, Falfurrias High school is in trouble. Unless the board removes her our kids are going to get hurt and what I mean is the test scores! I hope and pray that they are good. But with all the non sense going on I am not to sure. So many lies and mis management.
NEW

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

does the principle take the tests or the student lol.. hukes un funiks didnt wurk fur me lol.
problem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

only in fal wrote:
This dude ramos s da problem, one of many! But we da ppl are an even bigger problem, we just complain and complain and do nothing about it. This is suppose 2 be for the better of our kids and the amount of taxes we pay so as 2 get our kids the best education they need and get a few hours of college and get a job with the district, hey we pay them well and no degree needed. what a joke this district is and they want 2 prepare and expect our kids 2 go off 2 college. straight up tell them they aint gotta leave just wait 4 someone 2 die 2 be able 2 get a possiton with our school district.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 17,819
Border Patrol Agents (Feb '14) 2 hr random dude 5
Shooting of Michael brown 2 hr random dude 12
Who is Amy Benavidez going out with? 5 hr mel 2
Fal PD 6 hr El Don 2
work bound 6 hr lando 11
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 22,248

Search the Falfurrias Forum:
•••
•••
Falfurrias Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Falfurrias Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••