Next Last
bully

Alice, TX

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Fat Lard
Nora Nadine

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Ha You Could At Least Spell My Last Name Right 'SCHUETZ' And Wow Really Your Gunna Put Fat Lard Like How Old Are You To Write Shit Like That, I Could Care Less What You Have To Say, Cause I Know For A Fact You Wont Say Shit To My Face, Toodles!:)
westside

United States

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Nora is a 27 year old dating a 17 year old little boy u needa take care of yuur family.
lotto

Portland, TX

#5 Oct 10, 2012
westside wrote:
Nora is a 27 year old dating a 17 year old little boy u needa take care of yuur family.
Well so what he is legal. Who cares and grow up
Nora Nadine

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Oct 10, 2012
FYI WestSide Im 20 And The Only Person I Take Care Of Is My Daughter, And Since We BOTH Live At The WestSide How Come You Dont Go To My Apartment And Tell Me To My Face Stupid Bitch!! & The Last Time I Checked I Was S I N G L E So Get Your Shit Straight!!:D
bully

Alice, TX

#7 Oct 10, 2012
you could care less but you are here writing bahaha fat lard you look like a tellytubbie lmao!!
bully

Alice, TX

#8 Oct 10, 2012
am just missing 1 letter you fatazs
lamar

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2012
is she really PG from Michael Lara
SMD

Austin, TX

#11 Nov 3, 2012
yes she's a hoebag
Brit

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2012
Yall need to leave Nora alone she is a great mom and person! Yall are just jealous lowlifes that don't have nothing better to do!
friend

United States

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Hey bully how tough are you hiding behind that name print your real name! Oh that's right your scared because you know she will knock the freak out of you! By the way she is a very good mother for you FYI! So get over it.
OMG

Portland, TX

#14 Nov 8, 2012
I know Nora myself and just cuz she supposedly is pregnant is No ones business and who her baby's daddy is is none of ur concern either u probably r just jealous of her can she can pick up guys and u can't so ****off she has the right to screw who ever she wants and that's her business not urs thick or thin she still got it lol
Nora Nadine

Atlanta, GA

#15 Nov 10, 2012
To OMG I Dont Know You Cause I Sure In Hell Aint Pregant & Thanks For The Last Thongs You Said lol, I Only One Child So Yea & Im Not Planning On Having Another Kid Anytime Soon, & I Dont Even Go Anywhere To Be Sleeping With People So Get Over It!
too short

United States

#16 Nov 12, 2012
she always with Michael lara late at nite sicko
ronnie

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Why dont u go tell her in her face instead of hiding behind a screen Nora is a cool person and takes good care of her daughter what she does is none of anyone's business
Please

United States

#18 Nov 13, 2012
too short wrote:
she always with Michael lara late at nite sicko
obviosly someone wishess it was them dam it u people r just so very pathetic keeping track a poor girl having to work hard and support her child u'll should be proud of her not bashing her butttt..... This pathrtic azz town dosent realize when some people r really trying to better them selfs cause always ready to kick some one when there down right but shes not and even if has been its not how hard u fall its how great it is when u get up and conquer it soo just u know u people will never see the light a$ long as u keep putting innocent people down "on " WHAT EVER F** KEN BLOWS UR HAIR BACK THINK ABOUT IT
Please

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2012
She will be her so F*˘KEN deal with it and by the way who r u really is it u. U Fu˘ken joto it sure sounds like u
bigrig

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2012
I think nora is very sexy I have always wanted to hook up with her
a Friend

Atlanta, GA

#21 Nov 19, 2012
Bigrig shes single look her up on facebook its under Nora Nadine Schuetz
bigrig

United States

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Whats her number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pepe cruz 26 min Yummy 4
Malaria q 1 hr Lol 4
God Fathers is closing 1 hr Week 1
Jay Gonzales 2 hr Tom Brady 2
Pj solis 2 hr Hmmm 9
juan ricardo garcia 2 hr Horny 5
I am voting for either Raul or Eric 2 hr The old days 55

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance