pocohon

Raymondville, TX

#21 Aug 21, 2010
IDK wrote:
Yes; they are illegal; so it's sell drugs, having sex with minors;driving drunk; without insurace or license; blah blah blah....ppl in fal still does it. No one is making anyone do anything; it's their prerogative what they want to do...Sure the gameroom owners makes money; but it's a business; that's what it's suppose to do; make money. And the city gets lots of money every few months from these gamerooms; cuz they required permits to run; not to mentioned all the money that the gamerooms spent on soda; snacks and whatnot that goes back into the HEB or Walmart, etc that's in Fal.
There is nothing wrong with having a gameroom. The illegal part is when they pay out actual money that it becomes illegal. I don't see anything wrong with gambling but unfortunately it is still illegal here in Texas. I don't know when the law makers will get their heads out of their asses to make these changes to legalize it. Common sense would say to do it. However, they have not and it still is illegal and we still have to all obey the laws. Even business owners.
losers

United States

#22 Aug 21, 2010
I a gree with u where we can tax tthe money going out and in 2 the machines
wishful thinking

Raymondville, TX

#23 Aug 21, 2010
sarcastic wrote:
then you haven't been to some of these gamerooms, lol i know at least one of these gamerooms where a few of their employee(s) sells the stuff and they even let you do it right in the open where they played the machine....and i don't know how anymore open can selling drugs be if you can buy them at any given street...And i am not really defending gamerooms; I am defending the right for people to choose what they want to do; whether it be gameroom, drugs and whatnot. These people know perfectly well what they getting themselves into.
What you are describing is a perfect example how some dumbasses like to abuse their rights. yes, we all have rights butthe only way to challenge a law is to vote and most of those that complain about their rights do not vote at all.
No matter how you say it the law is there and yes you have the right to obey it and the right to disobey it. But beware and be ready for the consequeces to come for breaking it.
imgunnahitu

United States

#24 Aug 21, 2010
losers wrote:
I a gree with u where we can tax tthe money going out and in 2 the machines
They do tax the gamerooms
interesting

Corpus Christi, TX

#25 Aug 21, 2010
out of hand wrote:
we have too many gamerooms in town could it be the sheriff and the chief of police are getting kick backs ? the other towns around here don't want them and have close them out, some one is making a lot money that for sure.
agree and interesting. OUT OF HAND
Gambler

United States

#26 Aug 21, 2010
"Losers" as long as I work for my money I can do whatever the hell I want with it...at least I'm not putting it up my nose!! If I'm not asking you for money, then mind your own business!!
hmmm

Raymondville, TX

#27 Aug 21, 2010
then have fun in jail when you get busted idiot!
hmmm

Raymondville, TX

#28 Aug 21, 2010
oh wait unless you are playing in the pants of our lovely law enforcement boys.
IDK

Houston, TX

#29 Aug 21, 2010
I can tell you for a fact that they don't get kickbacks...they just don't care because it's not hurting anyone and they generate revenue for the city, they bring ppl from out of town to Fal to spend money; rather it be food, gas , etc...do you see any other business in town that can attract people from somewhere else? For the haters in this town; are you aware ppl goes to Eagle Pass, Vegas, Louisana, etc... to go gamble; so you would rather they take their money and spend it somewhere as opppose to spend it in the gamerooms here so they can give back to Fal??
losers

United States

#30 Aug 21, 2010
Its leagal in vegas n eaglepass the r just scared of doing anything here I mean law enforcement
E HWY

San Antonio, TX

#31 Aug 21, 2010
WELL ITS ILLEGAL IN TEXAS PERIOD ESPECIALLY WHEN U PAY CASH. WELL EAGLE PASS IS A INDIAN RESORT ITS LEGAL, VEGAS ITS LEGAL,LOUSIANA ITS LEGAL . U PLAY U LOSE OOOWELL..
gambler2

Canada

#32 Aug 21, 2010
Live and let live
4 Aces

Corpus Christi, TX

#33 Aug 22, 2010
The Mayor herself goes to the gamerooms and has won "cash". The County Judge and his wife go, so what side of the law are they on? The so called elected officials voters have chosen to run our community.
IDK

Houston, TX

#34 Aug 22, 2010
The whole entire state of Texas has gamerooms everywhere. If you gonna be pointing fingers to who's not doing their job; try it at state level; I am sure if they do; then there won't be gamerooms anywhere in Texas The whole system is corrupted; just like every other country you would go to; this is how the world is; so just shut out and go on with your life; and not mind other people's business. If you don't like it; you don't have to particpate; don't ruined the fun for others.
gambler2

Canada

#35 Aug 22, 2010
u at leas t u here about them raiding in other towns but not here
Seriously

Corpus Christi, TX

#36 Aug 23, 2010
All these losers who go to the game rooms do so because there is nothing to do in their sad, pathetic little town, and they are too lazy to try and do something productive. They'd rather sit on their fat*sses in front of a gambling machine, instead of doing activities with their families or something that requires physical movement. They're also too stupid to open a book and read, or play with one of their many kids. In the end, they are the ones wasting their money in a ghetto building because they could never make it out of Fal. I do realize there are some "good" people who frequent these places, and you should know if this applies to you or not.
Kim A

San Antonio, TX

#37 Aug 23, 2010
Seriously wrote:
All these losers who go to the game rooms do so because there is nothing to do in their sad, pathetic little town, and they are too lazy to try and do something productive. They'd rather sit on their fat*sses in front of a gambling machine, instead of doing activities with their families or something that requires physical movement. They're also too stupid to open a book and read, or play with one of their many kids. In the end, they are the ones wasting their money in a ghetto building because they could never make it out of Fal. I do realize there are some "good" people who frequent these places, and you should know if this applies to you or not.
Hey seriously I have news for you my mom is not a Loser first of all if she chooses to the gamerooms, its her money her time and she already raised all her children, she is free to do what she wants. You are a low life for saying for those stupid remarks.
Seriously

Corpus Christi, TX

#38 Aug 23, 2010
Kim A wrote:
<quoted text>Hey seriously I have news for you my mom is not a Loser first of all if she chooses to the gamerooms, its her money her time and she already raised all her children, she is free to do what she wants. You are a low life for saying for those stupid remarks.
Well then if she already raised all her children, then clearly I wasn't describing her, was I? God, you're an idiot.
Seriously

Corpus Christi, TX

#39 Aug 23, 2010
Kim A wrote:
<quoted text>Hey seriously I have news for you my mom is not a Loser first of all if she chooses to the gamerooms, its her money her time and she already raised all her children, she is free to do what she wants. You are a low life for saying for those stupid remarks.
And evidently, your brilliance seemed to skip over the last sentence of my first comment.
Just saying

United States

#40 Aug 23, 2010
And you're being productive by commenting on here? Doesn't seem like you hve much of a life either, huh?!?
Seriously wrote:
All these losers who go to the game rooms do so because there is nothing to do in their sad, pathetic little town, and they are too lazy to try and do something productive. They'd rather sit on their fat*sses in front of a gambling machine, instead of doing activities with their families or something that requires physical movement. They're also too stupid to open a book and read, or play with one of their many kids. In the end, they are the ones wasting their money in a ghetto building because they could never make it out of Fal. I do realize there are some "good" people who frequent these places, and you should know if this applies to you or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roel Rodriguez & Vanessa perez 6 min myhappylittlefamily 14
Teacher fired for touching student 13 min Softball season 4
the cowardly council members 15 min Council of losers 3
VERONICA TROiLIA 35 min La Escondida Bar 6
Sundance Apts. 1 hr Appt 5
Tomasa 1 hr Cheap 7
Isaul Tijerina 2 hr Cleo 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falfurrias Mortgages