First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Alice, TX

#1 Dec 27, 2013
When is this place opening? Are they hiring yet?
Sonia

Euless, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2013
Godfather Pizza now accepting applications. Texas Work Force And Riveras Insurance posted in falfurrias facts.
maryrose

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 30, 2013
God fathers pizza needs to burn down who is with me.
Family

Euless, TX

#4 Dec 30, 2013
Isn't Raul riveria the reason eusebio is out
Friend

Alice, TX

#5 Dec 30, 2013
Video footage of eusebio in the valley
http://adf.ly/bPKyH
Rosco

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Dec 30, 2013
Brilliant business location ( same as Texas Star) ample parking with a great venue for drive thru ordering food to go. Remember these are great educators of our children .
Fal citizen

Euless, TX

#8 Dec 30, 2013
Yes he is the reason chevo is out!! Bad business move Rivera!
zack

Alice, TX

#9 Dec 30, 2013
Look what rivera says on Facebook says http://adf.ly/bQF2L
Mmmmmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Dec 31, 2013
I like pizza
Other side

Alice, TX

#11 Jan 3, 2014
Mayb he just bought the place so he could hav a resturaunt? Yes he bought it from de Leons but its ridiculous. Thats lik blaming me for murder cuz i bought some furniture from a guy who used the money for a gun to kill someone
Chaplin

Euless, TX

#12 Jan 3, 2014
Raul Rivera is the bondsman, tell me again how he has nothing to do with chevos release???.....
Up2Date

College Station, TX

#13 Jan 3, 2014
I don't know any of these people, but just to inform you.

The bondsman LOST his ASS off. If the bond was 500,000 and the guy doesn't show up; The Bondsman has to pay that amount!

I don't know what the bond was but if the court date has passed the bondsman lost that money. If the court date hasn't passed, the. The bondsman is searching for this guy, you can count on that.
fantastic

United States

#15 Jan 3, 2014
I ca'nt wait 4 it 2 open. I am so tired of pizza hutt. And I also agree that this chevo or his dad and rivera blame needs 2 be let go. This is a business and 1 this town needs. Besides, nobody can tell a parent how he or she can spend their money last I heard. I'm really sorry for the loss of the woman in question but buying a place for business has nothing to do with the loss u ppl speak of. Y should pizza lovers suffer becuz of a bad decission that ended in murder. Dont mean 2 sound harsh but as they say "life goes on".
Gil

Alice, TX

#16 Jan 3, 2014
Up2Date wrote:
I don't know any of these people, but just to inform you.
The bondsman LOST his ASS off. If the bond was 500,000 and the guy doesn't show up; The Bondsman has to pay that amount!
I don't know what the bond was but if the court date has passed the bondsman lost that money. If the court date hasn't passed, the. The bondsman is searching for this guy, you can count on that.
When have you heard of the bondsman paying up when their client doesn't show?.Never. They should but they don't.
Gil

Alice, TX

#17 Jan 4, 2014
Rosco wrote:
Brilliant business location ( same as Texas Star) ample parking with a great venue for drive thru ordering food to go. Remember these are great educators of our children .
Where is the drive thru gonna be located? Bad location and location is the name of the game. Robert Gonzales will not have it with people parking next to KPSO. It belongs to him for parking of his place. I totally disagree. He should of found a better location.
lol

United States

#18 Jan 6, 2014
One your off the curb your on city limits so people can park anywhere they want they only own up to the curb..man goes to show what you know...
Lafonda

Alice, TX

#19 Jan 7, 2014
lol wrote:
One your off the curb your on city limits so people can park anywhere they want they only own up to the curb..man goes to show what you know...
Robert bought the lot next to KPSO where Ponce's used to be he bought it from Eddie Ogdee so it belongs to Mr. Gonzalez and not to the public. Goes to show what you know...
gonzalez

Alice, TX

#20 Jan 8, 2014
Alk people have to do is call the number for tabc and complain ..the number is on the sign at the location...that will cause major problems
Tuff one

Houston, TX

#21 Jan 8, 2014
Complain about what? Haters in the house.
Disappointed

Alice, TX

#22 Jan 9, 2014
What good parking!? The intersection there has caused traffic craziness!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Administration 1 hr embarrassed 21
just saying 2 hr jus saying 4
FELIX......Back in Fal!! (Mar '11) 5 hr friend to the family 28
Milo garza @ Brenda garza 6 hr Freinds 7
arnold corvera has 99 kids but won't take care ... 6 hr bla blah 30
y do they call samantha munoz sardines?? 11 hr hhhhhhhhhhhhh 9
Balde Vera the mechanic caught playing with him... 13 hr lol 7
Falfurrias Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web