searching for

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Am looking for a girl name amanda montalvo does anybody know were I could find her...I really want to c her again please can anybody help me I've been in love with her for a long time....and herd she was single again is it true did she finally move away from that dum ass crack head tht fucked her life up what's his name albert vasquez can't belive what he did to that girls life she is such a good hearted person..when I was talking to her he came along and took her from me.for what?? If all u did was fucked her life up she didn't even get know were with him..she cauld of it all with me u ass..u just had her doing all this bad things and u never let her do anything good but work for ass dealing with all ur teenage bullshit..for what so u can just drop her like u did like she was nothing...ii new u didn't love her cause if u did u would of stuck by her..now am back in town and am getting back what was sappose to be mine..so I can give her the life that deserve..AMANDA MONTALVO IF UR HERE IN FALFURRIAS AND UR READING THIS I wANT U So BAD AM BACK IN TOWN LOOKING FOR U..BBY ITS ME TONY FLORES PLEASe HIT ME UP IF U READ THIS SO I CAN GET AHOLD OF U BBY....U CAN FIND ME AT MY MOMS HOUSE ITS STILL THE SAME PLACE...HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON...If anybody knows this girl or were I could find her please let me know...THANK U..
liana hernandez

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2012
This town is happy now that this crackheaded thef and killer or what ever she is trash and such..she finally left town for good..sje already did the hole town and burned half this town now shes moved on to the next town so she can do the same...nasty girl u should just kill ur self and do us a favor or should I say the whole united states
I knw were she is

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2012
She had left with her crackheaded causin liana dont knw why but she is stupid for even claiming her..come back amanda u dont need to be around that type of girl ur better that u dont want people talking about u like they do about her..u dont even got a bad rep but if u stay with your causin u well have people talkin about u like they do about coher..come back to your town somebody looking for u he sounds like he really loves u girl.he came back to look for you that means he really loves u if he waited this long for u..
alicia

El Monte, CA

#4 Sep 27, 2012
In the first place nobody fucks your life up amanda is a grown woman mr.tony and so is albert he is a grown man why blame him nobody messes up anybody if any one wants to do drugs they do it because they want to because any one that doesnt want to do drugs can very easily say No and walk away.If this amanda girl stayed its because she liked it not because they forced her.so once again Nobody Forces No One To Do Things You Dont Want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Pena 28 min lol 5
looking 4 chagster 31 min lol 4
Free Counseling 57 min sleepless in Falf... 34
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,543
stricklands 2 hr realworld 2
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 18,274
Guys that don't wash hands 6 hr Gross 1
•••
•••
•••

Falfurrias Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Falfurrias People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE