diet supplements
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Alice, TX

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Has anyone tried any of the diet supplements they sell at califas or at Joe's nutrition center and do they work?
still trying

Alice, TX

#2 Feb 25, 2010
wondering wrote:
Has anyone tried any of the diet supplements they sell at califas or at Joe's nutrition center and do they work?
I tried the shakes from joes but it was hard to stay on the diet and it was a little expensive and i have tried the botanical slimming pills from califas and they do work
batman robin

Alice, TX

#3 Feb 25, 2010
Did you lose any weight or inches ..........
CHEVA

Goliad, TX

#4 Feb 26, 2010
ITS CALLED EXCERCISE IT WORKS TRUST ME...BURN THE CALORIES...
still trying

Alice, TX

#5 Feb 26, 2010
CHEVA wrote:
ITS CALLED EXCERCISE IT WORKS TRUST ME...BURN THE CALORIES...
no it's called mind ur own buisness smart ass.they were asking about diet pills not exercise!,go burn some calories
feeling great

Alice, TX

#7 Feb 26, 2010
well ive tried those slimming pills and they do work and with my work schedule theres no time for excercise but i eat alot less and drink alot more water and ive lost 15 lbs in 4 weeks
curious

Alice, TX

#8 Feb 27, 2010
feeling great wrote:
well ive tried those slimming pills and they do work and with my work schedule theres no time for excercise but i eat alot less and drink alot more water and ive lost 15 lbs in 4 weeks
Do you know if they still sell them at califas i heard they stopped selling them dont know if its true. And are they by any chance called Meizitang Botanical slimming?
love

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2010
stop eating
feeling great

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Feb 27, 2010
yes they still do sell them she will get some on {Mon}.
cheetah

Alice, TX

#11 Feb 27, 2010
good luck with ur kidneys /liver in a few years but hey, as long as u look thin now!
do tell

Alice, TX

#12 Feb 27, 2010
cheetah wrote:
good luck with ur kidneys /liver in a few years but hey, as long as u look thin now!
why wat hapens
cheetah

Alice, TX

#13 Feb 27, 2010
haven't you seen all the lawyers' ads on tv for prescription meds that cause some type of organ damage? Imagine what this stuff does it's not regulated. Look what i'm saying is that it may/may not be safe, but it's better to err on the side of saftey. Don't look to a pill to lose weight just exercise and eat healthy stuff is it that hard?
hmm

Alice, TX

#14 Feb 27, 2010
for once cheetah, ure right.
buuuuut to some people it is. sometimes some people rather choose pills &maybe watch what they eat, then excercise alone. i heard that some diet pills do cause problems with organs, lungs&liver if ure a popping diet pills junkie.. yes it would happen. maybe try it for a couple months then get off of it &just excercise..walk a dog or something.
hmm

Alice, TX

#15 Feb 27, 2010
...lol make those tied up dogs useful!!!!!!!
Unknown

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2010
I've done the herbalife shakes and tea. Honestly, it take discipline. If you don't want to go buy the shakes, buy the products and make it yourself. I was on it 4 mths and lost 25 lbs. So you will know i just did the tea w/aloe and shakes 2 x a day. Also took the herbalife total control in the morning and afternoon. If you choose to do it.. make sure thats what you want to do.. Good luck...
anyways

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Mar 6, 2010
where is this place califas at or located?
hmm

United States

#18 Mar 6, 2010
in downtown.. right next to security finance, its all borded up i guess the broke the door and window glass. ha, stupid immature ppl.
anyways

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Mar 7, 2010
thx hmm and do you know what these pills are called
hmm

United States

#20 Mar 7, 2010
i dont really know lol. im sure someone would though. (waits for response)
Hums

Victoria, TX

#21 Apr 20, 2012
Can I get the address !! Or phone number please .. This is in falfurias

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
places for rent falfurrias 7 hr July 9
Gus Barrera to lead Independence Parade on 4th ... 9 hr sport 10
The lesbian 11 hr Come On Now 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Fartman 904
Eric paranoid Fri Lupita 1
Prissy la pata Fri Christina 17
Ac people Fri Post number 2
More from around the web

Falfurrias People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Falfurrias Mortgages