Raul "Horny" Salazar
justwonderin

Lockhart, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2013
How's he doing? Haven't seen him around lately.
lol

Lyford, TX

#2 Jan 16, 2013
snitch!
hes probably all wired somewhere
fck

Lockhart, TX

#3 Jan 17, 2013
This guy is fckn worthless hes a crack head and a snitch...
Meow

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
I'm so happy he is living his life in a good way and changing for the best. It takes time to mess up and time to get better. We also have to know that some times people that we think love us hurt us and make us do things that we dont want to do but go to the easy way out of trying to take out the bad treatment and turn to other things. He is a great friend and am happy he is the old Raul again and that i got him back and that he is having the time of his life. With time he will get what he wants especially his little buddy. I love to dance with him and see and hear him laugh again. He don't need any one to judge him cuz the one that do are the ones that helped put him in the hell life he was living. YOLO Raul and screw those screwed up people. There time will come and they will never be happy like you are turning <3ESG
Nombre

Alice, TX

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Lol, biggest piece of SH*T thief EVER!!!
true

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Meow wrote:
I'm so happy he is living his life in a good way and changing for the best. It takes time to mess up and time to get better. We also have to know that some times people that we think love us hurt us and make us do things that we dont want to do but go to the easy way out of trying to take out the bad treatment and turn to other things. He is a great friend and am happy he is the old Raul again and that i got him back and that he is having the time of his life. With time he will get what he wants especially his little buddy. I love to dance with him and see and hear him laugh again. He don't need any one to judge him cuz the one that do are the ones that helped put him in the hell life he was living. YOLO Raul and screw those screwed up people. There time will come and they will never be happy like you are turning <3ESG
I agree! He had always been a nice guy to me and my family. I'm glad he is changing for the good. He really does have a big heart. I'm also glad he has friends like you to support him because its exactly what he needs.
happy

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2013
I'm so happy for him he once choose the wrong path but with day help of God,family & friends he is now on the right path...he is now clean and working it all took time but I knew he could Change he has a very good heart and I hope he continues roping because he is really good at it he won a saddle when he first started I'm so proud of u Raul.
happy

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2013
* sry mean da help not day help
Nombre

Lockhart, TX

#11 Jan 18, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! He had always been a nice guy to me and my family. I'm glad he is changing for the good. He really does have a big heart. I'm also glad he has friends like you to support him because its exactly what he needs.
wtf, are you all talking about... He's worthless... You all must be the same if that's what you all think of him, just saying
haaa

United States

#12 Jan 18, 2013
He's a worthless piece of shit crack head. Even the "old Raul" did drugs. He'll never change.
Judge

Lockhart, TX

#14 Jan 19, 2013
Shame shame shame it's sad that everyone thinks they are God. Just let him be what ever he wants and if he goes bad owell or he gets better ogood. Darn haters he ain't better than you nor you haters better than him so enough. Best of luck horney keep safe dude. When is round two with the chulo boy lmfao
lmmfao

United States

#15 Jan 19, 2013
He's a loser! Always has been always will be. What kind of person chooses drugs over his family? He's a thief and a liar. You people think he's changed? Please, the people he works for are also drug users. He'll never change!
heheha

United States

#16 Jan 21, 2013
For being a dumbass hooked on drugs someone else is taking care if his family. It's crazy that another guy had to step up and do what he should've done from day one. Way to go horny!
A friend Jess

Lockhart, TX

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Raul more power to you. People put you down but are not happy with themselves.I miss talking to you and you have a big heart your a great guy. People do change and no one should judge you. Look around in Fal people have done drugs and dealt them nobody is perfect. People make easy money , but it doesn't last long they will get caught some will put some time in the pen others a slap in the hand. Get your act together and start getting a lawyer so you can see your little one. Your a cool friend.
CBJ

Lockhart, TX

#18 Jan 22, 2013
I'm glad that he's moved on and trying to do better for himself. Our relationship wasn't the best and just got worse over the years. Some may think that I just walked out on him and didn't give him a chance, but he knows he was given plenty of chances and made no changes, no one knows what went on in that relationship, a person can only take so much. That was not the life I wanted for my son or myself. He has done and said many things about me and my son that I cannot forgive him for. Yes, it would be nice to have him around to teach my son to ride and to be a good roper just like him, but with all the things that have happened in the past year or so I do not trust him enough to come around. You all can say that I'm "keeping" him away but if you knew the things that went on you would see why we keep our distance. I do not think its ok for me to take my child around him when he denied him from day one. And I don't need any guy to "take care of us" like some may think. We are doing just fine on our own. My family and personal life have nothing to do with what happened between Raul and I, we just couldn't make it work and now we are both happy living our separate lives.
disgusted

Lockhart, TX

#19 Jan 23, 2013
heheha wrote:
For being a dumbass hooked on drugs someone else is taking care if his family. It's crazy that another guy had to step up and do what he should've done from day one. Way to go horny!
its none of your business
becky

Lockhart, TX

#21 Jan 27, 2013
We r all horny lmfao
y

Lockhart, TX

#22 Jan 27, 2013
Y is horny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ponce Lopez 6 min Just saying 9
Samdie Garza 34 min How 5
nina cantu 35 min Just saying 5
Honest and experienced lmao 2 hr Rene 49
News Texas Man, 37, Charged In 2002 Double Slaying (Oct '14) 3 hr Lol 13
I saw Ashley Narvaez at a truck stop 7 hr Exs 15
Andy L 10 hr Reyyyyyyyyyy 11

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance