Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

is a ranch and anyone who stays there will become nothing and die as nothing, set goals for yourself, get the f**k out of that shitty place. instead of being the only livestock there and passing stds to each other. every ones slept with the same person thats why every girl from there has a billion kids. stop making the only accomplishment in your life that you graduated from high school and to all those girls from fal quit leaving your babys asleep at home just so you can go drink, smoke, snort. thats your responsibility you open your legs so the next 18yrs go to that baby, party afterwards if you want. i guess since your more than likely an inbreed your dumb ass doesnt know how to be human. such a disgusting little ranch only because of the trash that lives there.
Pia

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Casss are you an escapee of that commune? Obviously you have great contempt for the residents there. If you really wanted to help the girls there you would go to the proper aurhorities not post here on this site which is used as entertainment (soap opera) or a venting site. Good luck to you. I hope you work through your issues. I love this site. A great place to gather information for a psychological study.
Chisqis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

No vales verga todos!!
daisy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Well if you dont like falfurrias and its a shitty place to you then stay the f..ck off topix what the hell does it matter to you what happens in our shitty town like you say mind your own buisness and worry about yourself not about who sleeps with who.and dont worry about who dies of nothing around here cuz everybody is going to die whether its in this town or not and we all become nothing just like you when we die.so if you dont like this shitty ranch then dont read the falfurrias topix do something better with your life.
Paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Finally someone with balls in fal,everyone else hides behind a fake name. You rock daisy.
bitch

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Casss, obviously, he doesn't want to follow. He likes the ranch and he was taught to share. If you have issues about a certain female that has children and leaves them unattended by all means call the authorities, stay away from my chime site! Now about dying, we are all going to die and take nothing..not even an education much less material possession!
Know it all

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

casss wrote:
is a ranch and anyone who stays there will become nothing and die as nothing, set goals for yourself, get the f**k out of that shitty place. instead of being the only livestock there and passing stds to each other. every ones slept with the same person thats why every girl from there has a billion kids. stop making the only accomplishment in your life that you graduated from high school and to all those girls from fal quit leaving your babys asleep at home just so you can go drink, smoke, snort. thats your responsibility you open your legs so the next 18yrs go to that baby, party afterwards if you want. i guess since your more than likely an inbreed your dumb ass doesnt know how to be human. such a disgusting little ranch only because of the trash that lives there.
Awesome rant! Keep it up and name some names so the turd heads will get embarrassed and quit their dirty, evil ways! Maybe they'll work for a living instead of ripping off the liberal jackasses in the Brooks County.
bitch

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome rant! Keep it up and name some names so the turd heads will get embarrassed and quit their dirty, evil ways! Maybe they'll work for a living instead of ripping off the liberal jackasses in the Brooks County.
there you go! Puting some hate into everything you touch. Not everyone in Brooks County is ripping anyone off..again if you know take it up with the proper authorities! By the way my middle name is BITCH! Before you go all hating. I work for a living.
albert

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Starting with the former Joe B Garcia and Juana Garza they took all the money and left Falfurrias.Garcia lives in mission in a sucluded area worth millions of dollars.Juana Garza dont know. Judge Ramirez should have had them audit before he took office but refused. They are all in the same boat county judge Ramirez owes over $41,000.00 in back taxes and want to hike ours again.I work for a living too.
bitch wrote:
<quoted text> there you go! Puting some hate into everything you touch. Not everyone in Brooks County is ripping anyone off..again if you know take it up with the proper authorities! By the way my middle name is BITCH! Before you go all hating. I work for a living.
wake up people

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

albert wrote:
Starting with the former Joe B Garcia and Juana Garza they took all the money and left Falfurrias.Garcia lives in mission in a sucluded area worth millions of dollars.Juana Garza dont know. Judge Ramirez should have had them audit before he took office but refused. They are all in the same boat county judge Ramirez owes over $41,000.00 in back taxes and want to hike ours again.I work for a living too.<quoted text>
Raul is still working with Joe B Garcia , You are right about him and Juana they took the county for about half millon ($500,000) from the southwestern Fund and Raul help them no question. At present time our taxes are up 81% in the last six years under Raul the County debt is a sign of LEADERSHIP FAILURE. We are disgusted for the excessive salarys this people make and some don't even go to the office (911 Mayor). Raul at present is the BIGGEST CROOK holding office in CROOKS COUNTY.
kool

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

i love fal born and raised
wake up people

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

wake up people wrote:
<quoted text>Raul is still working with Joe B Garcia , You are right about him and Juana they took the county for about half millon ($500,000) from the southwestern Fund and Raul help them no question. At present time our taxes are up 81% in the last six years under Raul the County debt is a sign of LEADERSHIP FAILURE. We are disgusted for the excessive salarys this people make and some don't even go to the office (911 Mayor). Raul at present is the BIGGEST CROOK holding office in CROOKS COUNTY.
Raul needs to be voted out he is a complete failure and a disgrace.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

casss wrote:
damn you can get outta Fal but can't take the Fal outta tha girl! You should come back your ghetto as hell, you belong here!
albert

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

It is to late he has all the people that do not pay taxes behind him as votes. He hires them to sit on there butt for a vote. He needs to pay his taxes over ($41000.00)and cut revenues. Get the poeple that sit on there butt doing nothing out starting with 911. We need to get the attorneys to take his property just like they do to the ones that do not pay there taxes. This is the reason fal is like this Raul and Annie B just want power and (chingale)
wake up people wrote:
<quoted text>Raul needs to be voted out he is a complete failure and a disgrace.
bitch

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

albert wrote:
Starting with the former Joe B Garcia and Juana Garza they took all the money and left Falfurrias.Garcia lives in mission in a sucluded area worth millions of dollars.Juana Garza dont know. Judge Ramirez should have had them audit before he took office but refused. They are all in the same boat county judge Ramirez owes over $41,000.00 in back taxes and want to hike ours again.I work for a living too.<quoted text>
like i said i knew there had to be so good honest, hard working citizens. I wonder if these persons that took from the citizens every feel any remorse? I can only image how betrayed their own family feels. Why isn't the tax assessors doing anything about the taxes owed?
Know it all

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

bitch wrote:
<quoted text> there you go! Puting some hate into everything you touch. Not everyone in Brooks County is ripping anyone off..again if you know take it up with the proper authorities! By the way my middle name is BITCH! Before you go all hating. I work for a living.
By your own middle name b---h. You must hard on your back-whoring? And you don't pay taxes, because you get dirty cash! You slut!
FOR REAL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own middle name b---h. You must hard on your back-whoring? And you don't pay taxes, because you get dirty cash! You slut!
Lol true that..
bitch

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA! I pay plenty of property taxes. Regarding dirty money, heck yea! It's dirty, it exchanges many hands. Yes, i am a Happy SLUT! So get it right. My middle ame was earned! And it was priceless when you have the upper hand and that all that can be said. Regarding whoring only when im in the mood. So like i stated before i still think there are good honest,hard working citizens in falfurrias.
Know it all

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

bitch wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHA! I pay plenty of property taxes. Regarding dirty money, heck yea! It's dirty, it exchanges many hands. Yes, i am a Happy SLUT! So get it right. My middle ame was earned! And it was priceless when you have the upper hand and that all that can be said. Regarding whoring only when im in the mood. So like i stated before i still think there are good honest,hard working citizens in falfurrias.
Who are the honest hard working citizens? The police chief and his brother? The old sheriff? The funeral constables? The politicians? The town drunks? The unemployed and the unwilling to work? The child molesters? The women with no husbands and little bastard kids? The illegal aliens?
FOR REAL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the honest hard working citizens? The police chief and his brother? The old sheriff? The funeral constables? The politicians? The town drunks? The unemployed and the unwilling to work? The child molesters? The women with no husbands and little bastard kids? The illegal aliens?
The drug dealers! THe homeless! the ones that smuggle the illegals! the negative people of Fal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Falfurrias Forum right now

Search the Falfurrias Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 49 min Hey 460
Teen Arrested for Allegedly Threat of Violence ... 2 hr concern 6
**((Last Post))** (Apr '12) 3 hr Wabbit 2,611
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 3 hr Wabbit 5,482
fight 5 hr player 5
Dr sauceda close down 6 hr lol 17
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr Hey 20,378
•••
•••