Eric Ramos

Rudy Solis

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JOKES

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jul 30, 2008
You can't be serious! All of these people have a hand in why things are so messed up in this community and you would actually consider them! Wake up!
Pete

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jul 30, 2008
JOKES can you suggest some other name for me.
JOKES

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2008
That is the thing, that good people who want to run won't because they will become the targets of personal attacks on themselves and their family.
Pete

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jul 30, 2008
I know what you mean. Oh well..can you throw out some names? Give it a crack..
Garcia

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Jul 30, 2008
Pete wrote:
JOKES can you suggest some other name for me.
Yes , Try Alberto Byington Jr. a certified local Attorney at Law
JOKES

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Jul 31, 2008
yes I agree that Albert would make a fine Judge but I am not sure he wants the headaches of personal attacks. Calixto Mora, Jr. would also be a good candidate. He is a fair minded person.
justwunderin

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Jul 31, 2008
It takes a real honest upstanding person with good morals and definite love for humanity to run for such an office in this county. Unfortunately, each and every person on that poll with the exception of Wesley Jacobs has a financial& personal interest in handling the coffers of this county. So, with that said, let us pray that more people with the best interest of our community come forward to run when the time comes for a new Judge.
JOKES

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Jul 31, 2008
There is no exception to all of these people having a hand in the mess that our community is in and that includes Jacobs. He is as much as part of the problem as any of the others on this list.
Alias

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Aug 6, 2008
Rudy Solis pleease, he can't even pass his final test to get certified as an educator. Get real
ajl415

Brownsville, TX

#10 Aug 6, 2008
well rudy soliz has a degree, and why pick on him only, because he is right behind raul ramirez. Give me a break!!!
Jersey Fan

Pharr, TX

#11 Aug 6, 2008
Please people it is politics nobody good will ever be in office. If you can't even get a President to not think about themself what makes you think that anyone who goes into this small town office will not think about themself. In politics you need to remember that when you go into any office you go in with no only your agenda but everyone else who got you into office agenda as well.
jury

Rockport, TX

#12 Aug 7, 2008
I would vote for Ernesto Pepe Williams Jr. for our next county Judge!! Why don't you add him to your poll even if it is late
JOKES wrote:
You can't be serious! All of these people have a hand in why things are so messed up in this community and you would actually consider them! Wake up!
observer

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Aug 7, 2008
I'd recommend someone who has no ties to Falfurrias whatsoever. I wouldn't pick David T. because he's an opportunist. Rudy doesn't even know the law and is too wishy-washy! Wesley wouldn't want the position, but then again, I don't have too much faith in him either. He needs MOXIE, and he just doesn't have that in him. As for the remaining candidates, I won't EVEN go into the multitude of reasons why they shouldn't even be considered (with the exception of maybe Sonny Villarreal and Pepe Williams---I do think they'd be excellent candidates.)
I do, however, agree that Alberto Byington, Jr would make a good candidate for this position.
BleedinGreen

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Aug 11, 2008
Pepe would make a great County Judge. Wasn't his sister the County Commissioner that lost to that weird guy Tony Martinez? It is so sad I had heard great things about her and knew alot of people that were disappointed when she lost.
Kim

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Aug 11, 2008
BleedinGreen wrote:
Pepe would make a great County Judge. Wasn't his sister the County Commissioner that lost to that weird guy Tony Martinez? It is so sad I had heard great things about her and knew alot of people that were disappointed when she lost.
Disappointed when she lost? She lost because she had no PR with anyone. No se quiere ni sola..
trialandjury

Robstown, TX

#16 Aug 11, 2008
Kim you are totally wrong, I know for a fact that Mae did have excellent PR skills with everyone that she worked with, she listened to the people and fought for what they wanted, I know because I was one of those people who supported her and still do to this day. She worked hard and does deserve to be there instead of Tony, but because of a few handful of people WHO ARE NOT READY FOR WOMEN TO LEAD, she lost. Kim you must not know Mae and really should get to know her instead of placing judgement.
ben

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Aug 11, 2008
I would vote for Mae again but never for Pepe
kim

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Aug 11, 2008
Mae lost because she was to busy fighting her husbands battles and not hers. It's like i said there was an arrogance in her personality after she won. Trialandjury what do you mean when you say "because of a few handful of people WHO ARE NOT READY FOR WOMEN TO LEAD she lost. She had already won she was given the chance to lead by the people of pct. 4 and she failed. Please don't use the gender card. How bad did the people want her out that Tony beat her. Not her nor Tony are gonna win. And i do know her i voted for her and then against her the second time she ran.
bennett bomber

AOL

#19 Aug 13, 2008
Rudy "pay your fine" soliz, but this guy is ALWAYS speeding himself. C'mon once he starts to set the example then maybe.
bennett bomber

AOL

#20 Aug 13, 2008
tony could not even get licensed as a peace officer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cadena the mojotiremen 33 min bigcokkk 49
arnold corvera has 99 kids but won't take care ... 2 hr cruelty 24
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fossilfarts 744
Josey la maeana Grossey 5 hr beligo 2
laura y Joakin 7 hr getalife 2
Who's running against Pepe, Noe and Horacio? (Nov '13) 7 hr beligo 8
what happened to the little girl who almost got... (Mar '12) 15 hr Katlynferrell 4
Falfurrias Dating
Find my Match

Falfurrias People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Falfurrias News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Falfurrias

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:15 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:15AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
Bleacher Report 7:43 AM
Everyone Knows 'Ladell Beckham Jr.'
ESPN 8:25 AM
DeMarco Murray chases Eric Dickerson's record
Bleacher Report12:50 PM
Cowboys Defense Finally Beginning to Slip Up?
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Texans to Rely on Fitzpatrick, Likely Re-Sign Mallett