First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Crazy_

Lockhart, TX

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Okay, what's the deal w her and him? Wasn't she with Johnny and HAPPY!! Or so she fool everyone including me, what is wrong w PAPAS going back; ok we know you and her have kids together, but don't you think her cheating on you was cruel enough! If that was me OMG I'd be out the door with no looking back or no regrets, regardless if kids are there or not! But of course it's not me we are talking about because my LIFE is great...
Questions or Comments please leave!!!!
She must suck a mean d!k or b giving up her booty to make a guy she cheated on to return! I feel sorry for him being with her, hey there are a lot of BETTER FEMALES out there that would accept him and his children, but he would have to find one out of FALFURRIAS well he'd have to go 50 miles out to find a decent one.... Anyways leave me some comments.. Q&A
sick

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2012
I dont see why jennifer would want papa back he would fuck her little cousin And her mother why would someone want to go back too someone like that and the aickest part about it is that jennifers little cousin elsa uploads pictures of papas kids ob fb..I dont know but my opion i see that very cruel and wrong
Stfu

Decatur, GA

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Woo hold the f*ck up crazy first of all its not you and second of all sick leave her mom out of this jen is not a hard person to find if you got something to say dont post it here hiding behind a screen put your name jente pendejos no vale verga
Drama

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Heard papa didn't want her after all so there not together no more heard from one of her friends now she's with someone else
Crazy_

Lockhart, TX

#5 Dec 16, 2012
Drama wrote:
Heard papa didn't want her after all so there not together no more heard from one of her friends now she's with someone else
That's cold, jajaja I guess he realized why he wasn't with her in the first place! Her friends talk about her behind her back, I guess there not good friends after all, talk about behind her back! Jajaja getting around I see Jennifer already, put your family first before you put yourself out there!
Jennifer

Denver, CO

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Mind ur own business already. U ppl r annoying n need to move around my life n continue with your own. Y worry about mine. I'm no body special for u all to b all crazy about my life.
Bleko

Alice, TX

#7 Dec 16, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
Mind ur own business already. U ppl r annoying n need to move around my life n continue with your own. Y worry about mine. I'm no body special for u all to b all crazy about my life.
iT DOES NOT SEEM THAT THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT IDIOT! THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT PAPAS..HOW IN THE HELL COULD HE BE SO STUPID WHEN YOU YOUR SELF SAID IT ON HERE THAT YOU DIDNT WANT HIM...THAT YOU TOLD HIM IN FRONT OF JOHNNY THAT YOU NO LONGER WANTED HIM AND THAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU EVER DID...YOU SURE ARE A BIG BI+CH AND KNOW HOW TO RUIN PERFECTLY GOOD MARRIAGES...AND I MEAN JOHNNY'S NOT YOURS...ONCE A WHOE..ALWAYS A WHOE...YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE
Snoopy

United States

#8 Dec 16, 2012
wow can't believe everyone all in her business let her live her life the way she wants everybody makes mistakes so let her learn from them
Crazy_

Lockhart, TX

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Well I have nothing better to do that's why I started this topix, I love being all up in your buisness especially how you live it. It's like I sit here eating popcorn watching your life unfold in front of the world! Like a tele-novela I LOVE IT... What's your NEXT move JENNIFER ? I bet you can't even look yourself in the mirror w/ all the pathetic things you've done, mistake after another. Your like a child that hasn't grown up and you have no self respect for yourself. I'm sorry to bring this up but it's necessary for me to tell you my opinion, haven't you stoped to think about your own kids, who you have them around and how much they've already seen? Ok you say your a good mom ok good for you but being a good mom starts by puting them first and not puting d!ck in that catagory! And being a good mom is being there 24/7 not leaving them w friends or relatives! Shit like partying and messing with men get OLD. It s small minded people like you that don't GROW up that make living a good life harder for there own kids. Good luck with yourself it's up to you to take it in or walk the wrong path like you been doing!!....
Jennifer

Denver, CO

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Wow cuz u know soo much about my life. Haha I can only imagine how bad yours is. God Bless u n hope he gives ur small mind some peace cuz u seem really disturbed... Pray that god gives u closure to whatever's causing ur pain n disturbance.
Crazy_

Lockhart, TX

#12 Dec 17, 2012
I love it, yes I know so much for the fact you announce everything to the world when something happen or that you tell your so called friends and they tell people aka talk behind your back.. Anyways like I said my life is Great it's yours that need counseling and put into a better place with all the stupid chit" you be putting yourself into and your poor kids seeing different men, I can only imagine what you tell them that their Mommas friend lmao this is too funny just like your face...
Crazy_

Lockhart, TX

#13 Dec 17, 2012
You can't delete me
Stfu

Decatur, GA

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Ya jen crazy fits that bitch perfect I wouldent dout she has pics of u and sh*t scary!!!! Crazy whoever you are you do sound childish dam I wonder what.kind of a mother raised you...more less what kind of a sick ugly person you are!!! Sounds like no one wants your ass thats why your so jealous!!!!
Crazy_

Lockhart, TX

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Stfu wrote:
Ya jen crazy fits that bitch perfect I wouldent dout she has pics of u and sh*t scary!!!! Crazy whoever you are you do sound childish dam I wonder what.kind of a mother raised you...more less what kind of a sick ugly person you are!!! Sounds like no one wants your ass thats why your so jealous!!!!
Jealous yea you wish, lol. It's funny how low you people live your life's and how hard it is to figure it out.
Crazy_

Lockhart, TX

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Where is papa now? Is Jennifer still with him?
Enough

Alice, TX

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Stfu already tired of seeing jen,jen n papa,papa n jen shit and im noy reading these posts just decided to come in here and leave this post!
lmmfao

Lithonia, GA

#20 Dec 17, 2012
I know this shit is gettin old let jen and papa work out their own problems on their own and jen just let them move their mouths don't worry about girl its just ppl who r bored wth their lives
Crazy_

Lockhart, TX

#21 Dec 17, 2012
So there together?
Stfu

Decatur, GA

#22 Dec 17, 2012
Shouldent you know you supposly know everything bout jen
Jennifer

Denver, CO

#23 Dec 18, 2012
Ya u know everything about me so figure it out!! Am I with him?!!! Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yellow teeth 21 min Papanaise 12
Girls with gonorrhea 29 min Maria 3
Letty What an Embarsssment no Shame 41 min City resident 5
Luci 6 hr Perez girl 3
Everyone moving mojos in fal 6 hr Fal 4
Jersey football 12 hr Falfootball 3
Yvonne Reyes De Leon 13 hr TRUST 1

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance