Dream weaver "istheresomethingurtry2sa y&uronjustdontleave"
insomniac

United States

#4006 Feb 17, 2013
Dream interpretation (ready,urturn,go!)
Maybe

United States

#4007 Feb 17, 2013
Dream clarification "srryifeelasleepkeepon ":)

Since: Nov 10

Australia

#4008 Feb 17, 2013
Dream catcher
Maybe

United States

#4009 Feb 17, 2013
Eye catcher "hi ikryptoniter, can I ask u something?"

Australia

#4010 Feb 17, 2013
Hello Maybe... Sure, what ya wanna ask me?
Eye contact
Maybe

United States

#4011 Feb 17, 2013
Teary eye "r u anywhere close 2 take me 4 a spin, on ur beast:) lol..I'm just kiddin' need the laugh..anyways did I mess up ur game..if yes I'm srry:)

Los Angeles, CA

#4012 Feb 17, 2013
Na friend... you didn't mess up the game:-)
I'm just around the corner... here the engine roar?... You're 3rd house on the left yeah?:-)
Teary end
Maybe

United States

#4013 Feb 17, 2013
Teary secret "thanks was always wonderin'..ur cute..if I close my eyes I can imagine the sound of ur engine roarin' & you comin' down the corner..u have 2 forgive me cuz I like 2 talk..try livin' in a small town"

Australia

#4014 Feb 17, 2013
Maybe wrote:
Teary secret "thanks was always wonderin'..ur cute..if I close my eyes I can imagine the sound of ur engine roarin' & you comin' down the corner..u have 2 forgive me cuz I like 2 talk..try livin' in a small town"
I live in a small town... have done for the past 8 years. now when i go to city / suburbia i get nervous and uncomfterble around a crowd. there's (182) population here...outside of santa barbara... leaves me lonely at times... You may see me all over topix hammering these word games... kills the boredom. oh yeah,,, i love to drive... nowhere in particular :-) you have this mysteriousness about you and i like it.. i try to imagine what you look like... you sound like a cutie
Maybe

United States

#4015 Feb 18, 2013
Silent secret "u forgot 2 post 2 words..me I'm just me..alone most of the time & lately very sad..2 much happening all at once..so u do know what its like the small town livin' & I see someone "who" likes 2 talk lol..not a bad thing..imagination is a wonderful thing, I guess it would depend on what u think a "cutie" looks like..it takes all kinds..& I'm scared 2 drive..I myself don't like big crowds, 2 shy..never lived in the city:(..I wouldn't know what the big city is like..country life is all I've ever known "country girl"..
Maybe

United States

#4016 Feb 18, 2013
Silent night
"Wake-up insomniac(-.-)"
insomniac

United States

#4017 Feb 19, 2013
Night splendor (imup! O.o)
Maybe

United States

#4018 Feb 20, 2013
Night owls "hinsomniacaboutime"
insomniac

United States

#4019 Feb 20, 2013
Artificial owls (yup,beenresting2muchlately:)
Maybe

United States

#4020 Feb 20, 2013
Artificial flowers "iseverythin'alright "
insomniac

United States

#4021 Feb 20, 2013
Fragrant flowers (couldn'tbebetter,haveaniceday !)
@@@@@
|||||
V V V V V
Maybe

United States

#4022 Feb 20, 2013
Spring flowers "thankuhaveanicedaynicefl owers"

Australia

#4023 Feb 21, 2013
Maybe wrote:
Silent secret "u forgot 2 post 2 words..me I'm just me..alone most of the time & lately very sad..2 much happening all at once..so u do know what its like the small town livin' & I see someone "who" likes 2 talk lol..not a bad thing..imagination is a wonderful thing, I guess it would depend on what u think a "cutie" looks like..it takes all kinds..& I'm scared 2 drive..I myself don't like big crowds, 2 shy..never lived in the city:(..I wouldn't know what the big city is like..country life is all I've ever known "country girl"..
The city frightens me... strange 'coz i grew up in the 'burbs... you're like me... i hate the crowds, and after 15 years of country life i don't think i could ever get used to the fast pace suburbia again. It does get shitty and lonely as you know... Why sad? I take mirtazapine because life here gets me down. It's been a few years since i was in a relationship... How about you... any luck in the love department where you are?
Maybe

United States

#4024 Feb 21, 2013
Hi ikryptoniter, yes I'm married..but his work takes him away all the time..so that leaves me alone..I'm sure u'll find the right person..u sound like a very sweet man..sad cuz so much has happen in such a short span of time and things around me (my past)..I know u can't live in the past but sometimes the past has away of living in u..I guess I let everything affect me..so, tell what do u think I look like "cutie"..now I'm wondering what u look like in ur beast..lol..just messin' with u guy..see I told u I can talk, lucky ur not here cuz then I'd probably bore u 2 death..I like it here in the country its peaceful..u can feel the beauty in nature..now ur messin' up the game..
Spring time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pj cantu 8 min Flawless 18
Olivia Galindo 1 hr Jessica 2
Stop dissing BCISD 1 hr Not sure 16
Small buisness 1 hr Why not 10
Crystal gonzo 2 hr Sick 5
I am voting for either Raul or Eric 3 hr Tax payer 47
eric perez and savannah ramirez!!! 6 hr Gross 7

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance