Remember Rina Rincones?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fal Gossip Lover

Edinburg, TX

#1 May 22, 2009
Ive heard crazy rumors about her and dont know if they are true. Anyone seen her lately? We were friends in high school. Miss that poor girl....
RGV

United States

#2 May 23, 2009
I remember her. We were in the same grade and were friends
poresita

Rockport, TX

#3 May 23, 2009
The last I heard of her was three years ago! there was a missing report on her! I also was in the same gade! Tall & skinny lol !Rita
Her best friend

New Braunfels, TX

#4 May 24, 2009
Does anyone know if her daughter graduates this year. Her name is San Juanita Longoria last I heard she was goin to school in Premont. The girl is niece to Jackie Longoria.
anounymous

Odessa, TX

#5 May 25, 2009
The name is Rena and yes she has been missing for several years,and it,s a dam shame her family after her mother passed away never did anything to look for her,oh excuse me they might say they did, but I think it,s a crock of lies. The only one that knows what happen to Rena is GOD himself and if her husband did anything to her,GOD will punish him in his own way.
Her best friend

New Braunfels, TX

#6 May 26, 2009
Who is the other family? That i knew of it was her adoptive parents were the only relatives she had besides a sister in Dallas.
anounymous wrote:
The name is Rena and yes she has been missing for several years,and it,s a dam shame her family after her mother passed away never did anything to look for her,oh excuse me they might say they did, but I think it,s a crock of lies. The only one that knows what happen to Rena is GOD himself and if her husband did anything to her,GOD will punish him in his own way.
cheetah

Portland, TX

#7 May 26, 2009
Is rena dead?
Her best friend

New Braunfels, TX

#8 May 26, 2009
I wish we all knew we need closure.
cheetah wrote:
Is rena dead?
had enough

Odessa, TX

#9 Jun 13, 2009
Her best friend wrote:
Who is the other family? That i knew of it was her adoptive parents were the only relatives she had besides a sister in Dallas.<quoted text>
I didn,t say she had amother family,I said it,s a dam shame her only family the adoptive relatives never really did anything to finD HER?
Her best friend

New Braunfels, TX

#10 Jun 14, 2009
How do you know what they did? Were you there? Did you know her dad died of grief wondering what happned to her. Did you also know her mom Ofelia did go to the cops and the feds but there was not enough to go on. She even went as far as to try to put her on Unsolved Mysteries but there was not enough to go on. The person they need to question is John Longoria her husband he was the last person to see her alive.
had enough wrote:
<quoted text>I didn,t say she had amother family,I said it,s a dam shame her only family the adoptive relatives never really did anything to finD HER?
poresita

Rockport, TX

#11 Jun 15, 2009
THE last I heard years ago that they found a body in a grave behind her moms trailer house.WHO is that? Her so called husband?
Her best friend

New Braunfels, TX

#12 Jun 15, 2009
Ok first off In was there when she married the guy!@ So there is no so called husband. I was there when the girl left to Pasadena texas to be with her husband and she never made it there!
poresita wrote:
THE last I heard years ago that they found a body in a grave behind her moms trailer house.WHO is that? Her so called husband?
Classmate

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Jul 13, 2009
I so remember Rena, she was soooo crazy! Never a dull moment around that girl! Only God knows the real answer to everyones questions. I only wish they'd find out what really happened so her loved ones would have closure, and if she has passed on they'd be able to lay her down to rest and have a proper burial.
poresita

Mcallen, TX

#14 Jul 17, 2009
Classmate wrote:
I so remember Rena, she was soooo crazy! Never a dull moment around that girl! Only God knows the real answer to everyones questions. I only wish they'd find out what really happened so her loved ones would have closure, and if she has passed on they'd be able to lay her down to rest and have a proper burial.
HI I think u r so right .What do u think really did happen with her? I was her classmate to.God is the only one!
tiny

Alice, TX

#15 Mar 14, 2010
rena real mother christina tried looking but she didnt get no where the adopoted parents are blood related to christina, she lives in kingsville. no one knows what happen to her, rena. i have known her real mother since we were about 9 yrs. old. now we are both 50
curious

Dallas, TX

#16 Mar 17, 2010
Who is this rena? Who she related to and how old is she?
cheetah

Alice, TX

#17 Mar 17, 2010
is she dead?
elizabeth

Houston, TX

#18 Apr 14, 2010
Her best friend wrote:
Does anyone know if her daughter graduates this year. Her name is San Juanita Longoria last I heard she was goin to school in Premont. The girl is niece to Jackie Longoria.
" her name is not san juanita anymore her name was change to mary jean gill she is 17 yrs old and jackie is my sister". im sorry 4 your loss i loved rena too i was 10 or 11 when she died i am johns sister and they are both dead so i know how you feel im not jackie im the little sister"
elizabeth

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 14, 2010
poresita wrote:
THE last I heard years ago that they found a body in a grave behind her moms trailer house.WHO is that? Her so called husband?
" no my f****** brother".
her best friend

New Braunfels, TX

#20 Apr 14, 2010
elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>" no my f****** brother".
Can you please tell me what or how rena died? I miss her so much. There never goes a day that i wonder about her. Please bring clousure to her. Where is her body? Why was her daughters name changed? I have so many questions i need answered. Please tell the last moments of her life. Why did your brother claim to have an apt in Pasadena when he was in premont all along? Why didnt your family ever let your neice visit her parents. Do you know how heartbroken they were when died lookin for her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No competion chick 33 min Fatnose 4
Ashley g. 1 hr Johnny 2
Michelle Lopez 1 hr woaah 7
So who's going to be AD 2 hr Falfa 18
Looking for work 2 hr Read 1
Pepe Williams is to old to be Sheriff 2 hr Lmfao 22
Early voting at the annex on 408 W Travis suck 3 hr BMW 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falfurrias Mortgages