Posted in the Falfurrias Forum

Sassy Mouth

Beeville, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2010
Anyone know the reason?
Brown eyes

Beeville, TX

#2 Jul 19, 2010
I dunno but I heard carousel is closing also at the end of august.
curious

Beeville, TX

#3 Jul 20, 2010
the economy is bad and they are closing 5 tlc's. its sad because they the people there are like a family.
FYI

Beeville, TX

#4 Jul 20, 2010
If it's truly any concern to you as to why the TLC is closing you should call the center up and ask For urself. But to kill ur itch, yes it is closing mainly bcuz they "supposedly" didn't have enough clients. Don't c how If the place was always full. These ppl are losing the only place they felt welcome and cared for...nobody cares about them just the $$$$. And it's sad. The govt needs to realize that some of these elderly ppl need this place....it was their home away from home and now it's gonna close cuz of some BS! As for the carousel closing, it doesn't look like it bcuz they r "still going strong" whatever that means!!! Those r just rumors.. Mainly all the TLC clients r ending up there sooo plz take care of them!
Carousek

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Jul 20, 2010
The child care part of the carousel is closing down
purity

Beeville, TX

#6 Jul 20, 2010
I heard it was the Carousel daycare, the one for the kids that was closing, not the adult daycare part.

Houston, TX

#7 Jul 21, 2010
I know for a fact the only the daycare part is closing. the adult daycare part is going
strong i know cause there are about 80 some clients there
sad

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#8 Jul 21, 2010
TLC is closing really? how sad my grandma loved it there that was her escape, Well i hope the other one doenst close to.
Vans

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Jul 22, 2010
I don't know about the carousel but the owner needs to move her vans off the highway. If you are at the stop sign on the west side of the building you have to actually get out in on coming traffic to see if it is clear. Several were complaining about it at lunch the other day and they are going to the city. She has plenty oc room to park them on the side and move them there just when they need to load elderly in them. This is a major highway not her parking lot
For One

Beeville, TX

#10 Jul 22, 2010
And while they are at it, could they also complain about people that park in the red zones on the street between Greater South Texas and the nail place?? I'm sick and tired of trying to get thru there with cars parked where they should't be. TICKETS PLEASE ,COPS.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Gee 4 min falfurrias pd 3
Amanda Pena 16 min Fiona 1
Write In 25 min Cucu 8
Frankie Narvarez you can hide get out before is... 3 hr Just wait 5
Amy Benavidez 5 hr BURGER KING 9
Maria Nike Check 5 hr Rosey 2
Kpso radio 6 hr block party 5

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance