Lost luncheon at lasater

Posted in the Falfurrias Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Parent

Plano, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Lasater did it again! No notes sent home to the us about the kids thanksgiving meal that was yesterday. Moron Mora y Retardada Roxie forgot to let us in on the news. They were to busy passing around a list for the teachers luncheon they are having today in between tronandose el fen fen que les da Sauceda!! Roxy here is a news flash for you gorda it's not working! What a shame that this school not keeping the CHILDREN as the main focus. pero el Calixtro ayi estaba listo para chingarse dos trays.
urpathetic

Portland, TX

#2 Nov 16, 2012
No notes were sent out. Parents have always shown up for the thanksgiving meal. Parents can go eat their child anytime they want. So I don't know why your talking crap when you don't shit. For your information Mr. Mora was not even there yesterday. You just love to talk and don't know crap. One other thing if they are or aren't taking diet pills it's non of your business. If you have a problem with Roxie than my advise to you is go tell her to her face. Really to be honest: YOU SOUND SO PATHETIC!!!
wtfb

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2012
We didn't get no damed notice about the lunchean! They really f'd it up again! F'n principal. Get on the ball, and get off your diet pills! You and your crazy secratery!@ urpathetic _ I will tell that crazy bitsh roxy to her face! and I'll tell it to your face to urpathetic! You tell me where n I'll meet you! Your probably work there at the laseter, you got time to post $hit on here, so get to f'n work!
Anonymous

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Yes, parents can. Go eat with their child anyday but this was special cause Thanksgiving Day is only once a year MORON!!! Its a shame they (kids) missed out because the persons who are suppose to care n teach them in school didn't have their CRAP together. Pathetic yes on your part. Besides you probably didn't have a child at Lasater so you could care less but I bet you had your plate and I hope you get sick of your crap!!!!!
Immature Much

Alice, TX

#5 Nov 16, 2012
I had a problem with teachers not sending notices home about events at school. Little did you know that the notice was given to your child, and is probably still sitting in his or her backpack. Or, it was just another unimportant piece of paper to the child, and he or she chucked it in the trash because he or she didn't want to carry it. You literally sound as if you want these women to bend you over and literlly kiss your ass, and then hand you all important notices in your hand. Very Immature. Like Roxy and Mrs. Mora care that you want to bash them this way, when they know they are doing their job. They are probably sitting at home laughing at you because, as I said before, you are acting like an immature child.
Fal

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Well said !!!!!!
Agree

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Wow, and another thing......the Thanksgiving lunch was noted in the November calendar. Most of the teacher also made a note of in on homework and their behavior calendar. I didn't check, but I'm more than sure it was on the school website. Oh wait, u don't have internet????? Then what the hell are u doing on topic??? Get over it, ur just a nothing that's trying to get some attention. ATTENTION, love that word. Pay attention to your child and maybe, just maybe you might know what's going on!!!
Fal

Decatur, GA

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Well said!
wtfb

United States

#10 Nov 17, 2012
That place is all messed up! Crazy principle n crazy ass sereteries!
TRUTH

Plano, TX

#12 Dec 19, 2012
wtfb wrote:
That place is all messed up! Crazy principle n crazy ass sereteries!
Mrs Mora has a bad attitude and out to get everyone. So beware teachers and parents. Good Luck.
carjacked

Lockhart, TX

#13 Dec 19, 2012
What I want to know is why does the Lasater always wait until half the school year is over to give the kids their shirts. They do that every year.
seen it

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#14 Dec 19, 2012
carjacked wrote:
What I want to know is why does the Lasater always wait until half the school year is over to give the kids their shirts. They do that every year.
The principal goes shopping with money then she puts back the money and orders the shirts.
Me AgaIn

Houston, TX

#15 Dec 19, 2012
The shirts fu**** suck.. All misprinted and shit. How can i get a refund.!?
kinder Parent

Houston, TX

#16 Dec 19, 2012
We ordered one for my daughter too. It is ugly. Looks used.! Can i returnit,? Or get a refund!???
krazy

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#17 Dec 19, 2012
Ask Mrs. Mora (know it all) she should refund you your money.
luz

Alice, TX

#18 Dec 19, 2012
Good luck with that!!!!!!!
Parent

Portland, TX

#19 Dec 19, 2012
They weren't the best because they were ordered through a company online and what you see on a computer isn't always what you get. Mrs Mora was even disapointed with them.
are you sure

Lockhart, TX

#20 Dec 19, 2012
I'm pretty sure they were printed locally. The same guy has printed them for the past 3 years. It's the same bull kid.
Kit

Dallas, TX

#21 Dec 20, 2012
They need to get rid of Louella, and Roxie! Things will run a lot smoother with those two not around.
Crazy girl

United States

#22 Dec 20, 2012
Who's Roxie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scrabster std 43 min Sick 5
Corpus and valley growing meanwhile Imelda has... 52 min Fal citizen 26
Freak busted with illegals lmfao 1 hr Lol 13
Dairy Queen 1 hr Liar 8
Obeying God 2 hr Melba 7
Will pepe still be able to claim his disability... 3 hr Grow some 19
The mjo cadenas 6 hr truelove 6

Falfurrias Jobs

Personal Finance

Falfurrias Mortgages