whatever

Alice, TX

#1 Jan 24, 2013
They only turn off the people they don't know. They don't even knock to tell you there turning off your water!!!!!!
jeff

Alice, TX

#2 Jan 24, 2013
whatever wrote:
They only turn off the people they don't know. They don't even knock to tell you there turning off your water!!!!!!
I know right they do that to me all the time cause I pay it like 2 days late!!!!
Karen

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2013
well that's why you should pay your water bill on time
Pay Ur BILL

Lockhart, TX

#4 Jan 24, 2013
They don't even do disconnects right away so if you get disconnected that cause your DAYS late!!!! And why should they get off and knock you know your bill is due!!!! AEP, AT&T, Sprint don't come knocking at your door they just shut you off if you don't pay!!!!
lol

Lyford, TX

#5 Jan 27, 2013
its not what u know its who u know u can supposably get disconnected but if the workers know u thell show u how to use it and get free water must b nice

another way of how this is crooks county
SMH

Lockhart, TX

#8 Jan 28, 2013
How can they show you how to get free water!!!! If that's the case everyone will be getting free water and that's nearly impossible with the systems that have been in place for about 3 years now!!!! If someone is using water illegally the system alerts the office and sends red flags....SMH get your facts straight
lol

Alice, TX

#9 Jan 29, 2013
SMH wrote:
How can they show you how to get free water!!!! If that's the case everyone will be getting free water and that's nearly impossible with the systems that have been in place for about 3 years now!!!! If someone is using water illegally the system alerts the office and sends red flags....SMH get your facts straight
You obviously a retarded dumm a s s that don't know anything
Juan

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#10 Jun 10, 2013
SMH wrote:
I bet this is that anorexic lookin' girl Yvonne that works where you pay the water, the one who acts all nice to a persons face but starts backstabbin' them soon as the customer turns around, I've seen her do it to different customers even when they try to act all nice w/her. She needs to take that stick outta her butt and get off that "I love God but don't exemplify Jesus to other people whatsoever" bullcrap!!
Wrong Person

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2013
Sorry it's not Yvonne. Read the newspaper, the fliers we get in the mail and you will be informed like the rest of a who take time and read the letters that are sent out to the public!!!! Haven't you noticed they don't stop at your house and read meters anymore that should be a sign that something has changed!!!! As soon as I noticed it I asked questions and got my answer!!!!
just saying !!!

Rockport, TX

#12 Jun 10, 2013
The guys r cool !!! When there doing disconnects they give u a couple days to pay with out counting the 7 or so days after the 15th. There not Crooks they just push u to the end of the cut off list. The lady's in the office r a different story. Lol :)) Just Saying !!!
dr p

Austin, TX

#13 Jun 10, 2013
really? WOW
Concerned

United States

#14 Jun 11, 2013
I wouldn't say all the ladies in the office because out of all of them Noemi is the only one who is nice.
op

Alice, TX

#15 Jun 11, 2013
Pay Ur BILL wrote:
They don't even do disconnects right away so if you get disconnected that cause your DAYS late!!!! And why should they get off and knock you know your bill is due!!!! AEP, AT&T, Sprint don't come knocking at your door they just shut you off if you don't pay!!!!
Yea right liars!!! The turn off right away but take forever to connect it
op

Alice, TX

#16 Jun 11, 2013
SMH wrote:
Dumass you are retarded
Pay your bill

United States

#17 Jun 12, 2013
op wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right liars!!! The turn off right away but take forever to connect it
So pay your damn bill and they won't disconnect!!!
Disconnected

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2013
op wrote:
<quoted text>Dumass you are retarded
OP... I think your bitter because you don't pay your bill on time and get disconnected on a monthly basis!!! Do your homework and you will find out the facts!!!
Pay you bill lowlife

Dallas, TX

#19 Jun 13, 2013
Maybe if u pay our bill on time you wouldn't have to worry about being disconnected. Or do you want the government to pay your utilities on top of free housing and food stamps??
op

Alice, TX

#22 Jun 14, 2013
Pay you bill lowlife wrote:
Maybe if u pay our bill on time you wouldn't have to worry about being disconnected. Or do you want the government to pay your utilities on top of free housing and food stamps??
Yes I would love that
cause for faith

Goliad, TX

#23 Jun 15, 2013
The way I see this is like The Book of Eli movie where water s being controled by others. I think water should be free but the time is comeing where even paying for water ain't gonna be enough. ALL WILL BE EFFECTED AND ALL WILL KNOW THAT THE RETURN OF OUR LORS IS SOONER THAN U KNOW. Lord save us your children I pray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Letty 1 hr Meme 1
David Longoria and his lies 1 hr Anna 6
La Ponce 3 hr Baby 21
Brittney Perez aka fat biotch 4 hr Post 7
Chiquita 4 hr JLO 1
Mae Saenz 4 hr Trust me 14
El Burro 4 hr Talk good only pl... 10

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance