Is There Any Real Haunted Places Here...
funny guy

United States

#103 Sep 2, 2010
TNPS wrote:
I don't know where falfurrias is, but you should go over near Big Bend National Park and check out the AMAZING town of Terlingua Texas. I bet you wouldn't stay overnight there. Incredible place.
YES! I second this emotion. Terlingua's incredible. Absolutely awesome.
funny guy

United States

#104 Sep 2, 2010
choice wrote:
for u the ghost hunter so u say u are a ghost hunter. then why do u not listen to the holy sprit when he talks to u when u are doing bad things to hurt other people. because the holy sprit is a ghost because we cant see him but if u listen u can hear him. if u read the bible it tells u who ever go's to the other world do's not come back. so if u are seeing ghost thats has nothing to do with god so leave in alone. unless u dont fear god i do and i dont want to spend eternal life in hell. a lot of people like to talk shit put dont think about the day they pass on and here they are going to spend the rest of there lives.
Choice, you are not right on this at all. True ghost hunters help people with things they can't explain. My group has personally saved 4 people from selling their houses because we helped them deal with paranormal activity inside. We give people back a feeling of security in their homes. We never charge people. We try to answer people's questions. Often, noises and other things people are experiencing have perfectly logical explanations. We make every effort to prove it is NOT paranormal. Your vision is limited. Why don't you go back to church and have your mental strait-jacket tightened some more!
nahhh

San Antonio, TX

#105 Sep 4, 2010
South_Texas_Ghost_Hunter wrote:
Can You Please Tell Me Your Stories and Give Me The Address Please!! or EMail Me @ [email protected] .com
Thank You,
There some really great places here in san antonio and surronding areas..I have checked out some great haunting spots here.
taylor road

Sweetwater, TX

#106 Sep 18, 2010
i lived in a white two story house on taylor rd that house is haunted bathroom doors getting slammed shut foot steps going up and down the stairs cabinets opening and closing water faucets for sink will turn on an erii howl from the balcony and black spirits coming out at night
crazy

Pflugerville, TX

#107 Apr 9, 2011
SOUTH_TEXAS_GHOST_HUNTER wrote:
okay thank you for that info..i will look it up before i go to that site!! is there any other scary stories you guys would like to tell me??
Thank You All For Your Help,
they say that the detention center is haunted people that work there say that they see a little girl in different section of the detention center
true story

Mcallen, TX

#109 Apr 10, 2011
I would say that "dressed up's" story is true.I worked graveyard shift at a convenient store in Fal. Early one morning about 3 a.m., a truck driver walked into the store and said he had just gotten the crap scared out of him near the rest area. He said he saw a woman wearing a white dress waving him down so he stopped ahead of her. He saw her coming up to the door and reach for the door handle through the passenger side mirror and then she wasn't there anymore. This 50 something year old man said he didnt believe in ghosts and would make fun of his friends that did til that morning.He made my hair stand up behind my neck when he was saying the story. He did look really scared!!!
Anonymous

Beeville, TX

#110 Apr 11, 2011
NEED SOME GOOD FEEDBACK ASWELL!! IM APART OF THE S.T.G.H. P-T 361 NEED YOUR HELP!!
Anonymous

Beeville, TX

#111 Apr 11, 2011
true story wrote:
I would say that "dressed up's" story is true.I worked graveyard shift at a convenient store in Fal. Early one morning about 3 a.m., a truck driver walked into the store and said he had just gotten the crap scared out of him near the rest area. He said he saw a woman wearing a white dress waving him down so he stopped ahead of her. He saw her coming up to the door and reach for the door handle through the passenger side mirror and then she wasn't there anymore. This 50 something year old man said he didnt believe in ghosts and would make fun of his friends that did til that morning.He made my hair stand up behind my neck when he was saying the story. He did look really scared!!!
name of store & adress please!
Fal Person

United States

#112 Apr 11, 2011
I live around county Rd 300. One night at 12 mindnight me & a friend of mind were walking going to her house. When we saw a young girl pass by us. She look white but her face was dark she didn't say hi or anything so me & my friend keeped walking looking back. When we look back again she just went strait in to the woods. So my friend tells me lets go fall her so we did. We call her & nothing she didn't come out so we got so scared and we went home. Well I told my mom about what happen what we saw. She said about 35 years ago a young girl died coming from town going home she cross the street & a car hit her & she died there where you said. I told my mom omg me & my friend saw a ghost. She did look like one she was all white ooo ya me & my friend were walking with some dogs too they didn't do nothing to her like bark or attack her. It was wiered.
awesome

Houston, TX

#113 Apr 16, 2011
so negative wrote:
Jeez why does almost everyone on here have to be so negative? Why does every single question on this forum have to have some stupid sarcastic remark on it? It was a simple question that had absolutely nothing to do with that stupid answer. I'm more then sure he or she does not care what you have to think about the Catholic religion.
Now to answer your question. When I was in high school, a few years back I always heard story's of the auditorium being haunted you might want to email the theater teacher there. I'm sure she has a few story's. A few of my friends even claimed to have some encounters.
I believe it,I was a student,class of 09, that pretty much lived in that auditorium and a lot of weird stuff would happen there,the most talked about one is Sam the ghost,we never knew who he was but he's there,I've been pushed and grabbed when no one is in sight or when I was alone in the changing room.
mya26us

Corpus Christi, TX

#114 May 30, 2012
local_ghost_hunter361 wrote:
NEED SOME GOOD FEEDBACK ASWELL!! IM APART OF THE S.T.G.H. P-T 361 NEED YOUR HELP!!
are you still hunting i have some places i need to investigate email me [email protected]
birthday wish

Dallas, TX

#115 Jun 13, 2012
Id like to go on a ghost hunting adventure but be around professionals. Ive always been curious about this kinda stuff and honestly think i can sense some of.
avenger
#117 Jun 15, 2012
old fal wrote:
I have heard many stories about Witches Creek and the high school. I have also heard a story about a ghost off the side of the road going to hebronville off the curve around the 1st or 2nd light can't remember but sure would like to know if they are true. Love to hear ghost stories.
this is true a family member of mine was coming home from work. when he saw a man with a dog kneeling. he said he felt wierd and he sped up passed him. that was late at night.
Bone thugz girl

United States

#118 Jun 15, 2012
Riveria highway is haunted
rgv

United States

#119 Jun 15, 2012
cowboyjersey wrote:
ok if your not garza zamora then that house in the back isnt your great grandfathers.
Garza Zamora true blue ..........
Noodle

Alice, TX

#120 Jun 18, 2012
I wouldn't know but maybe I'll go check out of curiousness. XD
feally

Alice, TX

#121 Jun 18, 2012
want to experience something really scary? go to Don Pedrito Jaramillo Shrine between 1 and 4 a.m. when u enter the shrine go to the altar and light a candle. Proceed out the back door and there will be a well. Drop a coin in it but make sure it is pre-1964. Jump the fence walk about 3/4 mile and you will see her. Follow her but don't try to touch her. Good luck
what
#123 Jul 11, 2012
Bone thugz girl wrote:
Riveria highway is haunted
in what way is it haunted? what did u see?
ronnie

Alice, TX

#124 Jul 12, 2012
i would gladly invite u to investigate my home. no one likes to sleep here, because of what they experienced. each individual can tell u thier experience at my home. i bought my home and land. i dont knw if my land or home is haunted but all i knw is my home was abandoned more many years and the land that i bought never had a home on it. if u want more info and testimonies and evidence of what happens in my home. feel free to email me [email protected]
Meeee

Corpus Christi, TX

#125 Jul 13, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text> Yea it was around 1995 or 96. They say it was her son.Who knows, rumers are bad here.
I believe it was 95 i remember that as if it.was yesturday. Heard it was her son she lived in the apartment next to the village dont recall the name but he was trying to get money and he killed her then dug up a three ft hole and threw he in...i believe some boys found her cause a dog had dug her up i would walk thew there alot then they found her body and i couldnt even sleep at night after that. I lived on potts which is really close by.so sad......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy C & Ninja Turtle Sherry 14 min Norma 39
Jp lali morales 36 min Fed up 9
My tia 51 min Silvia- 1
Felon is on city council illegal 1 hr Stfu 3
Commissioner Vargas at rooster fight raid 2 hr Imelda the train ... 13
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 8,099
Crystal 'Ponce' Lopez needs to be left alone 5 hr So true 39

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance