City Mayor hired a Consultant for the...

City Mayor hired a Consultant for the City at $42,000 a year

Posted in the Falfurrias Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who is in charge

Alice, TX

#1 Feb 1, 2013
The City had a special meeting on wednesday the the 30th that no body knew about and hired a consultant for $42,000 a year Turns out he is a friend of the new city clerk from the valley, WOW, What going on ???.
Constitute

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Don't forget to VOTE!
Obligatory

Alice, TX

#3 Feb 1, 2013
And do you all know also that NOW he wants the title of City Manager and give the title to one of the secretary the City Clerk... This town is not big enough for both titles. We knew he was going to pull this on us. He wants someone to do the city's everyday work while he collects a paycheck and be with his CONSULTANT friends out partying. The ladies on the City Council who voted for this man were in heat for this guy... Just a bunch of old hags who think they know what they are doing... Just remember election is coming around so VOTE for someone who will do the job for our community Not for the one who has his\ her head up their ass.
que pendejada

Alice, TX

#4 Feb 2, 2013
The only way the city can have a city manager position will have to be approve by a vote from the people in the coming May election so get ready cause it will be in the ballot, But do we need a city manager ???, I done think so, we are not that big of a town, And do we really need a city consultant at these time ???, This looks like a Hoss Castillo and Mauro Garcia all over again,
THE MAYOR

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Look here you all go again, you all need to stop already just stop critizising our fine Mayor and our council women because right now honey they have the power and votes to change the name of the town from Falfurrias to Anna Maria Ramirez Garcia Soliz so i suggest you shut and stop the griping. How soon you forget the skateboard wall and vets wall she build for this town and enouugh about Ruben Villa and the city manager. we need these people in fal and so what if they get paid alot of money we are high rolling and will stop at nothing. Lets keep and vote for anna maria ramirez garcia soliz for mayor. re elect re elect
quien sera

Alice, TX

#6 Feb 2, 2013
THE MAYOR wrote:
Look here you all go again, you all need to stop already just stop critizising our fine Mayor and our council women because right now honey they have the power and votes to change the name of the town from Falfurrias to Anna Maria Ramirez Garcia Soliz so i suggest you shut and stop the griping. How soon you forget the skateboard wall and vets wall she build for this town and enouugh about Ruben Villa and the city manager. we need these people in fal and so what if they get paid alot of money we are high rolling and will stop at nothing. Lets keep and vote for anna maria ramirez garcia soliz for mayor. re elect re elect
The Mayor (Edcouch tx), You say it all !!WE ARE HIGH ROLLING AND WILL STOP AT NOTHING !!.
cool cat

Alice, TX

#7 Feb 2, 2013
THE MAYOR wrote:
i wonder whos from the valley oh i know the city manger hes got his nose so far up her ass he needs too get shit out of it!!!!
Jazz

Lockhart, TX

#8 Feb 2, 2013
We need to vote the whole lot of them out of office. These lowlife overweight mantequa losers got to go. I've never seen so much corruption in a one horse town. A consultant, get the hell out of dodge lady, you don't even have a formal education along with rest of a so called city council members. Consult you're members and you included head clown and thief- away from Falfurrias. These so called city council members the most unmanageable group ever.
Obligatory

Alice, TX

#9 Feb 3, 2013
So the city council came up with about $180 000 to pay for Ruben villa, the new city Clerk, now the consultant and want to pay the new city clerk more money to be come the city manager and give one of the secretary more money to become the city clerk... And remember the Mayor says that there is no money to fix streets so where did they come up with this money? Something is not right here... The mayor need to explain to the tax payers why no streets are being fixed but yet they can make positions left and right just like the county... I smell a dirty fat rat... The city will go broke just like the county in NO TIME!!! remember elections are right around the corner.
Taxpayer

Alice, TX

#10 Feb 3, 2013
THE MAYOR wrote:
Here you go again ... She did not built them don't give her credit when the credit is not due... She had help from the council to SPENT this money. Don't make her look like she is the BEST we got here in town cuz she is not. She is hiding behind a closed door of many hidden secrets and is reverting around it by SPENDING our tax money saying SHE did it...what the council needs to do is Fix Streets not hire people. There is money to fix the streets she is just playing the taxpayers and doing what she wants cuz the title of MAYOR has gone up her a$$ like her boss the County Judge...
arthur

Arlington, TX

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Jazz wrote:
We need to vote the whole lot of them out of office. These lowlife overweight mantequa losers got to go. I've never seen so much corruption in a one horse town. A consultant, get the hell out of dodge lady, you don't even have a formal education along with rest of a so called city council members. Consult you're members and you included head clown and thief- away from Falfurrias. These so called city council members the most unmanageable group ever.
why does she need to hire him shes dumb lets her out
THE MAYOR

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 3, 2013
I already told you to stop dammit. Your making me very mad and the council women aree the best fal has ever had along with along with our Mayor. Just remeber who has the power and just so that you can swallow it they are gonna hore 2 more people to help ruben villa so Ruben can relax and be the foreman for the city and they will get paid very genouress and so what you bunch of morons. Anna will never lose you just wait and see never she is Gods gift to falfurrias. You need to stop hating on her and Damian already and start taking care of your homes you bunch of druggies. Anna and Damian want to see the town shape up and get kids out of harms way. And Damian was falsely accused and set up, he is innocent do you understand innocent and so is Becky she never hurt no kids thats why she is out. It was her bf who did it she would never lay a hand on a kid. So everybody get over it already...ANNA MARIA RAMIREZ GARCIA SOLIZ FOR MAYOR RE ELECT RE ELECT
Taxpayer

Alice, TX

#13 Feb 4, 2013
^^^ you are just a stupid Moron who is just a stupid follower ...
a good one

Alice, TX

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Jazz wrote:
True all the way.
Recoil

Lockhart, TX

#15 Feb 5, 2013
I've seen that title "The Mayor" in a bunch of threads on topix. The Mayor is an idiot and didn't build anything. She's not gna win again and she has no power to change anything with out the vote of the people you moron. Especially the name of the town. My great great grandparents were some of the first to settle this town along with many other families. And I'll b dammed its gna go to shit for people like you. Do you want to know why? Because I'm going to run against her and she's got no chance. Wait and see. And when I get there...all these little punks that she's been saving instead of doing the right thing are going to be thrown out of town. That is something the mayor has the power to do!!! Get your act together kid.
Pakistanian

Alice, TX

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Recoil wrote:
I've seen that title "The Mayor" in a bunch of threads on topix. The Mayor is an idiot and didn't build anything. She's not gna win again and she has no power to change anything with out the vote of the people you moron. Especially the name of the town. My great great grandparents were some of the first to settle this town along with many other families. And I'll b dammed its gna go to shit for people like you. Do you want to know why? Because I'm going to run against her and she's got no chance. Wait and see. And when I get there...all these little punks that she's been saving instead of doing the right thing are going to be thrown out of town. That is something the mayor has the power to do!!! Get your act together kid.
Go For It!!! Wooo Hooo finally someone who wants change in our community!
Guy3

Alice, TX

#17 Feb 5, 2013
que pendejada wrote:
The only way the city can have a city manager position will have to be approve by a vote from the people in the coming May election so get ready cause it will be in the ballot, But do we need a city manager ???, I done think so, we are not that big of a town, And do we really need a city consultant at these time ???, This looks like a Hoss Castillo and Mauro Garcia all over again,
You are a very misinformed individual. You probably haven't accomplished anything in your life, nor has yr family.
This is the correct way to run a city...w a city manager form of govt. Do you want to become like Premont, benavides, Hebbronville, San Diego..none of these little towns have a city manager and they're dying out. You don't sound very successful and have no clue of how to be progressive.
Under a city manager position we can grow like Alice and kingsville...create economic develoment
Along hwy 281 etc..
You are a sad, misguided person. Unbelievable to hear that you would rather have you town die off. You really should consider moving to benavides.
Wake up

Lockhart, TX

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Never In my whole sane life have I ever witness such f...cking stupid ignorence in our city government. They just keep stealing from us blindly and our infrastructure still goes to hell. I speak for my self, cuz I really don't like anyone of our so called leaders. This is ridiculously sucking to say the least. Greaser town still in the grease melt down of ignorence.
Recoil

Lockhart, TX

#19 Feb 5, 2013
We do need a change and that includes new officials that aren't going to steal money from the tax payers. Every year our taxes go up and they mysteriously run out of money for this and that and somethings never get finished. The kids didn't need a skate place. They need to get their a$$ whooped like we use to. That will straighten someone out real quick. It's time for a change.
Who cares

Lockhart, TX

#20 Feb 5, 2013
I'm afraid they don't even realize how sick they're our council leaders are disfunctional and unmanageable just like an alcoholic or drug addict. It's the same thing except they can be dishonest and hide behind their badge and desks but not from GOD. You're day in hell is near.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are taxes really going up 51 min Fal Jersey 78 7
School Taxes Going Up! 1 hr Yikes 41
Anita Esquivel 1 hr Omglp 3
Ryan Robledo 1 hr Lisa 1
Anita how Esquivel N Xavie Garza 2 hr Oofa 3
The colonia 2 hr Lisa 4
fal 3 hr SIRBIGTIZZLE 11

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance