Rebekah

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2013
If you all have something to say you all know where I live and as for raul he was bothering me and yes we did mess around..After he talked bout his wife..How sad..Anyway I will be waiting if any questions..Thank god he left from his moms..and as for ashlee and yadi I'm still waiting for my beat......STUPID PEOPLE
Damn

Alice, TX

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Dam chick ur sad instead of trying to defend ur self an worry bout ur kids ur sick ass is on topix talking bout ur fuc*ing a married man. Then ur trying to beg my cousin back to forgive u for beating on his baby ur a sick ass bit*h.. My cousin will never forgive ur as* for what u did an what u continue to do being a hoe. Child abusing as* biatch hope u die and rot in hell!! U and ur mother!!!
friend

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Chick you have some nerve smoke another rock!
ronnie

Alice, TX

#6 Jan 11, 2013
wow rebekah! not only your an abuser, your a trick as well? i dont get it? do you know how stupid and trashy u sound and not to mention look? i knw no one has mentioned it but i noticed the sores on your mouth. cochina. dont brag, because its not appealing. Your pathetic and you have hit rock bottom. chic you should be in a facility with your issues.
ignorant

Pasadena, TX

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Damn wrote:
Dam chick ur sad instead of trying to defend ur self an worry bout ur kids ur sick ass is on topix talking bout ur fuc*ing a married man. Then ur trying to beg my cousin back to forgive u for beating on his baby ur a sick ass bit*h.. My cousin will never forgive ur as* for what u did an what u continue to do being a hoe. Child abusing as* biatch hope u die and rot in hell!! U and ur mother!!!
Oh cant leave out her partin wiyh supposely his homeboynuners and charlene. Thats a sick trick!
ignorant

Pasadena, TX

#9 Jan 11, 2013
friend wrote:
Chick you have some nerve smoke another rock!
Mondaies will be around aftrr 12 to collect or deliver.
unknown

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2013
If I was Raul I would leave his wife too much of a bipolar , abuser to her own husband that gives her everything .. Too ugly thats lazy dont do nothing like a low life has him do everything ..... Leaves his boys alone by them selfs go mess around b stupid lucky the cops havent pickd her up ... plus selling low life chick .... O' man dont want you any more just get the divorce and move on get a job stop abusing your husband and taking advantage of him you dont love him just with him bcuz the money you cant work for
Tim

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Who's Raul?
becky

El Monte, CA

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Lol ppl just make me laugh
ronnie

Alice, TX

#14 Jan 18, 2013
and ppl like you disgrace the title of a mother. your so dumb you come on here like others are beneath you. Get yourself in check mugrosa
plz

El Monte, CA

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Everyone is above u trashy skank! Ur gr∅ss wit all the d'seases u carry! Ur the lowest of the lowest, open freak did your momma not show u how to walk? Quit walking like u have a d'ck up both holes! Ugly b'tch. Go to h3ll
retardz

United States

#16 Jan 18, 2013
okay..so is this posting about the ramirez's or that dumb a*5 sk@nk becky?
Smh

Alice, TX

#17 Jan 18, 2013
At the one above me... It has to do with rebekah who was fkn a ramirez. Smh read before u type
retardz

United States

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Smh wrote:
At the one above me... It has to do with rebekah who was fkn a ramirez. Smh read before u type
YO F*CK NUTZ..maybe u should pay alittle more attention to the last couple of posts....they mention nothing about a dude...they are doggin this chick for being a sk@nk...DUMB @SS
unknown

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2013
I just can't believe Analiza can sit there not say nothing what's going on with this and back up her own husband defend him she must not care for him that good of a wife... liza move on if you dont care bout your man that good only want him there do your dirty work nasty low life lazzy ol' lady of yourself
sorry4u

Pasadena, TX

#21 Jan 19, 2013
unknown wrote:
I just can't believe Analiza can sit there not say nothing what's going on with this and back up her own husband defend him she must not care for him that good of a wife... liza move on if you dont care bout your man that good only want him there do your dirty work nasty low life lazzy ol' lady of yourself
Unlike you some people dont get on this site cause all people do is talk out you alls a$$ and just make up crap about people. I dont blame her for not gettin on here. Feel sorry for fal with all you self degrating lowlifes who have nothin better to do. First look at yourselfs before you judge anyone else. Ughhhh you people make me sick! Go take of your men and kids and your life and stay out of other peoples. And if thier happy then thats them. You dont support them so get over yourself and go about your family, buisness and lowself esteem pathetic lives!
unknown

El Monte, CA

#22 Jan 21, 2013
sorry4u wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you some people dont get on this site cause all people do is talk out you alls a$$ and just make up crap about people. I dont blame her for not gettin on here. Feel sorry for fal with all you self degrating lowlifes who have nothin better to do. First look at yourselfs before you judge anyone else. Ughhhh you people make me sick! Go take of your men and kids and your life and stay out of other peoples. And if thier happy then thats them. You dont support them so get over yourself and go about your family, buisness and lowself esteem pathetic lives!
N I advise u do the same thinq . U dnt qot better things to do with ur life either ... At least I tell the trueth then denie it .. N I qot a life a qood one who knows how take care her responsibility thankss n kno how keep a man,n family love u hater njoy hatin trick
crystal

Addison, TX

#23 Jan 21, 2013
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
N I advise u do the same thinq . U dnt qot better things to do with ur life either ... At least I tell the trueth then denie it .. N I qot a life a qood one who knows how take care her responsibility thankss n kno how keep a man,n family love u hater njoy hatin trick
Ok ash gtfo it hun its called spell check *something *dont *truth *than deny * got *good *thanks *and know *man and family *enjoy hating dumb broad pay attention in class bi+ch low life
pretty

Hurst, TX

#24 Jan 29, 2013
Ash n randy got deleted why becaise truth hurts lmfao ash is the sickest chick ive ever known she looks like a man
yeta

Hurst, TX

#25 Jan 30, 2013
She does look like a man I did not notiice it till she put a pic up saying she did not how sick she is always writing about her topix like if she really does not care li ke she says she does not then she would even waost her time defending

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don predito rd 1 hr princess 10
ems 5 hr bobby 7
How about them Cowboys!!!! 14 hr El Rookie 7
Family dollar parking lot 15 hr y que 4
y do they call samantha munoz sardines?? 18 hr what 5
Remember the Time Zone? Wed Wondering 2
Missing 14 year old Wed Christina Pena 5
Falfurrias Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web