Young girl from falfurrias passes awa...

Young girl from falfurrias passes away in Premont

Posted in the Falfurrias Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Prayers

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Prayers to her momma
HBIC

Alice, TX

#2 Jan 1, 2013
When was this and how did it happen?? Who was the girl?
So sad

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
What happened??? And who was it
broken

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Poor young girl..may god bless her soul and comfort her family in this tragic time...
HBIC

Alice, TX

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Leesa Ramirez who's Sulemas daughter she was 12 years old.. Her dads Chities.. So young and such a sweet little girl.. She was my sons best friend and also his cousin.. Keep our family in ur prayer.. It's a tragity so young..
hopeful
#6 Jan 1, 2013
i know sulema n robert. how did this child pass on? our prayers for this family on their loss.
prayer

Portland, TX

#7 Jan 1, 2013
How did this poor baby pass? My daughters knew her and were wondering when will her services be held.
prayer

Portland, TX

#9 Jan 1, 2013
I mean no harm or disrespect..my heart and prayers go out to the family..may god give them strength.
smartguy

Spring, TX

#10 Jan 1, 2013
I am sorry for the family/friends loss.
Wondering

Alice, TX

#11 Jan 1, 2013
My prayers to the family. May god help them in this tradgey.
Hammurabi

Portland, TX

#12 Jan 2, 2013
it is a tragedy. She is the nicest person you will meet and does not deserve this.
lettt

United States

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Did that baby alaya pass too?
god bless the children

Alice, TX

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Yes her funeral was ths morning , she is with our loving father in heaven ,god bless all our children.
sosorry

Alice, TX

#15 Jan 2, 2013
prayers to her family during this horrible time
wow

Alice, TX

#16 Jan 2, 2013
The saddest part about all this is that baby alaya, baby chris ,n leesa r all related all this tragedy has been so hard on all our family.please keep our children in your prayers. Thank you...
friend 2

Houston, TX

#17 Jan 2, 2013
I heard lilly got ran over..?
Bless This Child

Dilley, TX

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Is she the one that was running from the cops? There was a story about a 12 yr old who died while trying to run from the cops in Jim Wells County. She was in a car with a 13 yr old driver and another young kid. Is she the same person in the story? What a horrible thing to happen to someone so young.

I am sure her parents will get some heat over this but how many of us remember driving around with our cousins and friends and non of us were old enough to legally drive? I think most of us did it at some point.
friend 2

Houston, TX

#19 Jan 3, 2013
Yes that's the one. They took someone's car and had kush on them.
Bless This Child

Dilley, TX

#20 Jan 3, 2013
All we can do is open our eyes to reality. Things happen for a reason. It makes me think twice about any decisions when it comes to parenting. We are too laxed with our kids these days. Something is going to have to give or this can happen to another child. I usually let my kids ride with their cousins who like to drive their parents' trucks. I know they need their freedom to an extent but how much freedom is too much?
danikka

Lockhart, TX

#21 Jan 3, 2013
Guess these parents of this lil boy they call peewee don't even care to allow him to be using kush ..how sad:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City elections 1 hr free 2
BCISD closure detailed in TEA letter 2 hr Lol 3
Imelda and Enrique Sanchez running together 2 hr Blood money 7
Roel Montalvo 7 hr Leonard 3
The one bandit need to come cleam as to where a... 7 hr Imelda 6
Clarissa longoria 8 hr Lol 4
Best friends share everything right? 8 hr bahaha 7

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance