Alice, TX

#1 Jan 27, 2013
and getting nothing in return
info

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 27, 2013
cool cat wrote:
and getting nothing in return
The city has nothing to do with this event and is spending nothing on it. This rally is being put on by a group of bikers from the Valley that is non-profit. They asked the county for permission to use the showbarn because of our cemntral location between San Antonio and the Valley. The event is also benefiting Wounded Warrior Project and a local scholarship.
cool cat

Alice, TX

#3 Jan 27, 2013
the city gave them 10000 dollars from the motel tax fund if u call that nothing u must crazy or work for the city
wrong

El Monte, CA

#4 Jan 27, 2013
cool cat wrote:
the city gave them 10000 dollars from the motel tax fund if u call that nothing u must crazy or work for the city
There was no money. Your just another loser trying to start trouble and rumors whenever anyone tries to do anything good in this town. People complain how nothing good happens in fal but when someone tries the idiots come out with false info and negativity. Just shut up and enjoy the fun.
cool cat

Alice, TX

#5 Jan 27, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no money. Your just another loser trying to start trouble and rumors whenever anyone tries to do anything good in this town. People complain how nothing good happens in fal but when someone tries the idiots come out with false info and negativity. Just shut up and enjoy the fun.
i was there i know go check city records and the only loser is you for trying too cover it up u must be related too the mayor or her stooges
cool cat

Alice, TX

#6 Jan 27, 2013
it also came out in the facts
El jefe jr

El Monte, CA

#7 Jan 28, 2013
cool cat wrote:
<quoted text>i was there i know go check city records and the only loser is you for trying too cover it up u must be related too the mayor or her stooges
What does it matter if they gave them the money or not. The hotel motel tax money is not yours or mine. It is extra tax money charged to people staying in hotels and it is to be used to promote the City. By law it cannot be used for anything other than activities such as this rally. When people attend this rally they will surely spend money at our grocery store, gas stations, convenience stores and hotels. Therefore the city does get a return on the money. Instead of complaining, why don't you attend the rally since it is free of charge.
biker

Ballwin, MO

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Well said , looking forward to it.
pancho

Ballwin, MO

#9 Jan 28, 2013
When is it?
pistolero

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2013
The city gives money to the head biker...but before recieving the money our head gangster tells him I want half....so he gets 5000$ and the city gangster gets 5000$....win win...theory
wrong

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2013
pistolero wrote:
The city gives money to the head biker...but before recieving the money our head gangster tells him I want half....so he gets 5000$ and the city gangster gets 5000$....win win...theory
What are you talking about?? You don't make any sense. Head gangster?
Oh do tell

El Monte, CA

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Who's the city gangster??? I wonder..
pancho

Ballwin, MO

#13 Jan 28, 2013
So when is it?
she devil

Addison, TX

#14 Feb 1, 2013
The mayor is stupid she gets high on her own supply instead of throwin this stupid party do something for the kids to enjoy u fuckin idiots I can't wait when this town goes to hell I'll be sittin beside the devil and i'll be laughin wth him when he's roastin the mayor over the fire like the pig she is hahahaha
THe

Bellevue, WA

#15 Feb 1, 2013
LMFAO thats badass u rock!
lol

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Its this weekend
prayer

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2013
It was a great event, they should have added a little more entertainment. Was really not much to do but walk an look at all they beautiful bikes. Hope it turn out better next year
bluethey

El Monte, CA

#19 Feb 21, 2013
They need to fix the potholes all over town, my cars a mess
citizen

United States

#20 Feb 21, 2013
How much was spent?
citizen

Alice, TX

#21 Feb 22, 2013
citizen wrote:
How much was spent?
$8,000 up front to the bikers to come here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mojo cdna an wifey 21 min curiois 1
Commissioners and county employees 33 min slimo 15
concern 43 min concern 7
News Illegal Alien Deported Four Times Is Arrested I... 2 hr tomin cali 1
Got Stood Up 3 hr cosmic love 6
Vince Vargas you are the Pct 2 Commissioner we ... 3 hr ink 44
la maggie 8 hr on1yprettier 2
More from around the web

Falfurrias People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE