Falfurrias police investigate shootin...

Falfurrias police investigate shooting death

There are 10 comments on the Corpus Christi Caller story from Apr 12, 2011, titled Falfurrias police investigate shooting death. In it, Corpus Christi Caller reports that:

Ramiro Carrera, 25, died early Monday at Christus Spohn Hospital Memorial, said Ric Ortiz, chief investigator for the Nueces County Medical Examiner's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corpus Christi Caller.

Whitney

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2011
My prayers to both families
Bhffffh

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2011
Is that mayfeild man out
Angel

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2011
I dont know hes in fal facts
wtf

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2011
Yes he is
Bhffffh wrote:
Is that mayfeild man out
fal tx

United States

#6 Apr 17, 2011
yes he is out and i feel sorry for him?
crimsontac

Dilley, TX

#7 Apr 17, 2011
fal tx wrote:
You feel sorry for him how? That he is going through a lot or do you know something that we don't? If anything happens to this man out of retaliation you know the feds will be tracing your IP and questioning you.
How sad

United States

#8 Apr 17, 2011
fal tx wrote:
Are any of you Christians? It sounds like you would rather stand back and let another tragedy happen. I am sure the person doing the shooting is regretful that things turned out the way they did, and he will have to live with the pain of that decision for the rest of his life. If you feel sorry for this man because you know or believe something will happen to him and you do nothing to stop it, then I feel sorry for you. God help us all if this is what people spend their time doing instead of forgiving others.
Wow

San Antonio, TX

#9 Apr 19, 2011
Ramiro, the person, Mayfield killed was innocent. He was at a bday party his brother was having. Apperantly someone was parked in an empty lot next door and that lot happened to be Mayfields. Mayfield was upset over the car being parked there... Ramiro was headed to move the car (it wasnt even his car that was parked there he was just trying to make things right) when tragedy happend.. May God be with Ramiro's wife, 5 children and the rest of his family.
YEA YEA

Beeville, TX

#10 Apr 19, 2011
shut up you people with tracing IPs this is america and everyone has freedom of speech you dont scare no one i will not comment on this because its not my place and i have np clue what happened but cut your crap about tracing IPs we are in da USSofA.... VIVA LA RAZA. SIEMPRE FIEL GET YOUR SH$$TOGETHER CRIMSONTAC...
Government policy

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2011
YEA YEA wrote:
shut up you people with tracing IPs this is america and everyone has freedom of speech you dont scare no one i will not comment on this because its not my place and i have np clue what happened but cut your crap about tracing IPs we are in da USSofA.... VIVA LA RAZA. SIEMPRE FIEL GET YOUR SH$$TOGETHER CRIMSONTAC...
This person said that if someone admits to a crime on the internet, the government will investigate it. Sometimes they do search for the IP address. That's what the government does when they find incriminating information and need to know who wrote it. It happens all the time, and just as you are free to say whatever you want (freedom of speech), if you say something that interests the police or the federal government, they will use it against you. That's why they read people their rights when arresting them, to tell them that if they say something that could get them in trouble, it will be used in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selina back in Falfurrias 58 min Sheri 3
k2 6 hr Smokey 1
Mac Pena apts 8 hr User 4
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 8,199
Michelle renee Lopez 9 hr Laughing at u 33
Cadenatiremen an wife 10 hr Nina cantu 3
Okie aka (Derek Jeter) & Big Bob 11 hr omg 7

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance