Maggie Lara Munoz
Lol

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2013
How can she be with that loser knowing he is cheating on her
Karen

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
and if he is it's there problem why does it matter to you she don't bother nobody so just leave her alone
Lol

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2013
I can care less but knowing he got some chick pregnant while their Married shes stupid
knm

Lockhart, TX

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Who did he get pg and how?? He like never leaves their house, I never see him anywhere.
Karen

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Lol wrote:
I can care less but knowing he got some chick pregnant while their Married shes stupid
well it looks like you care since you brought it up if she know's what she has then let her deal with it why put it on topix's
lewis

Lockhart, TX

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Her sister is hot!! Can't help but stare at her when I go to stripes. You can roll my taco any time baby. Lol
Haha

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Cause there's a topix on him
hang

Lithonia, GA

#8 Jan 30, 2013
lewis wrote:
Her sister is hot!! Can't help but stare at her when I go to stripes. You can roll my taco any time baby. Lol
who is her sister?
tu chorizo

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Who's the sister I wanna know ......
nbnjstt

Lockhart, TX

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Her sis is celia or some thing, she works at stripes in the kitchen.
MLARA

Alice, TX

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Whoever Started This Shit Better Watchout And I WILL find Out Cuz My Husband Is 100% Faithful To Me Im The Wrong B**** To Mess With So Whoever Started This Better Stop DONT F*** WITH ME!!
MLARA

Alice, TX

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Will U All Stop The Rumors My Husband Is 100% Faithful To Me If U All WAnna Believe Me Or Not I DONT Care Wait Until I Find Out Who Started All This And I Will Find Out Its Gonna Go Down U All Need To Grow Up And Worry About Ur Own Lives And Leave Others Alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men becareful with these women who are all over 20 min Lmn 1
The narks in falfurrias 1 hr blue 13
Nina Cantu 3 hr oink 2
Crystal the ponce 5 hr Birds of feather 3
crystal lopez 6 hr Lowlife 91
Anita Rosas 8 hr Sara 2
Gabby Garza 16 hr getoverit 16

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance