**((Last Post))**
Maybe

Houston, TX

#1424 Jan 29, 2013
I know Seriously & by the will of God & friends like you, and Nfreebird, I'll find my peace..i really truely an grateful 2 you Nfreebird ur so kind 2 me..someone you have never met..i don't even talk 2 my bestfriend, like i do you and you know what i'm actually smiling..thanks 2 the both of you..the wind is yuckie..where is Wabbit, is he ok? you remind me of "Tweety Bird", Seriously..that is his name right? ok, you 2 nutty girls, have a safe and g'nite..God bless you and yours:)

“Wits...”

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#1425 Jan 30, 2013
Kindness and compassion can be universal but it is a choice. Something I saw the first time you showed concern for the people who post here. All you can hope for is that it is contagious and spreads to those who have only anger in their heart. Tweety bird?? I missed something... but still winning!:)

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#1426 Jan 30, 2013
Maybe wrote:
G'morning Nfreebird, i can't even begin 2 tell u how badly i need 2 stop 2 just breathe..yesterday we buried my uncle & my dad doesn't even know & today we bury alittle one..so u can just imagine, what a nightmare..i wish i could just wake-up..so, how are u doin'? i don't like 2 bother anyone with my saddness..u do bring comfort, thank you & like i said i'm sorry i tell u all my downside..hopefully things will change very soon..just wanted 2 talk 2 u for a moment & 2 say hi 2 everyone & hope everyone of u r doin' good.. be safe & be good..it doesn't cost you anything!
I`m Sorry for your losses Maybe!!
seriously

Stollings, WV

#1427 Jan 30, 2013
Maybe ???Oh maybe??? Close your eyes when Wabbit hop's over here, I shaved him and got too close,,,if ya know what I mean ;-) Hi Freebird :-) Wabbit Hunny, make sure you wear that "special thang" to cover your ,,,Ummmmm,,,,well, you know...Winning now !!!*Wheeeeeeeeeeeee*

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#1428 Jan 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
Maybe ???Oh maybe??? Close your eyes when Wabbit hop's over here, I shaved him and got too close,,,if ya know what I mean ;-) Hi Freebird :-) Wabbit Hunny, make sure you wear that "special thang" to cover your ,,,Ummmmm,,,,well, you know...Winning now !!!*Wheeeeeeeeeeeee*
Yep you done went and done it again and you know the old saying your azz is mine and i`m the lawnmower!! lol
Maybe

Houston, TX

#1429 Jan 30, 2013
Hey guys, I can see u 2 are full of life..you remind me of that song by Ray Stevens: i think its called The Streak..watch it if you have a chance..Nfreebird endonde estas? Don't worry Wabbit i closed my eyes..are you sure I can't peek, Seriously? maybe just with one eye..sorry 2 later, i peeked..Nfreebird wake-up, lets be night owls..i miss insomniac..i hope insomniac is ok..G'nite guys..Winning

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1430 Jan 30, 2013
Funny you should ask...already awake though! Lol I can so see Wabbit running across the screen with seriously totting some clippers and he is hairless /naked now. o.O Wabbit, you get back here Wabbit...:)

I never got to meet insomniac on here but it sounds like you might have had some fun times.:)
Maybe

United States

#1431 Jan 31, 2013
G'Morning Nfreebird, yea me & insomniac had some fun on here " Keep a word * Drop a word"..mostly night owls..I think we messed up the game cuz we would put more than keep & drop..lol..then Wabbit came & made LP..Insomniac came on here a few times you might have met insomniac in the beginning..very nice person as well..I just wonder if insomniac ok..I'm gona go see my daddy:)..did u see that song, its pretty funny?! Have a wonderful day Nfreebird! Seriously & Wabbit keep on with that one of a kind "Love"..that alone brings joy into ones heart, even in the saddest moments..Winning!

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1432 Jan 31, 2013
Ahh well maybe they will see this and visit ya. ;) Nothing wrong with adding a few more words, I am guilty of it as well. Just today I expanded my answer on a few threads...lol. Hope you had a good visit with your dad.:)

Winning!
Maybe

United States

#1433 Jan 31, 2013
G'Nite Nfreebird you remind me of insomniac in a crazy kinda way..I didn't knw 2 much about insomniac but we just clicked..very nice person..I'd always call out insomniac"sleepyhead " (-.-)..one day no more insomniac..I don't knw why..its all go, I was thankful for the time..there's a few ppl I met on here & I sure do miss, just hope they're ok..I think about them..maybe ur right..my dad, I wish I could talk 2 you..I'm just grateful he is here with us..time will tell..nite Nfreebird..Winning with a slight brokenheart:(

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1434 Feb 1, 2013
Well hopefully they just simply decided to move on from Topix but of course I wish they had told you ahead of time so you didn't worry over them. I had a friend that was going to leave the Topix scene as well but once and a while I would see a glimpse of them so at least I knew they were Ok. I would give you my email but of course it wouldn't be very smart on here...lol. May today be sunny and filled with reasons to lighten that heavy heart of yours. *hugs*
seriously

Prestonsburg, KY

#1435 Feb 1, 2013
Good Cold and Chilly Morning maybe, Freebird and my wonderful Wabbit :-) I have been chasing Wabbit around all morning trying to put a Pink Bow on his tail....I keep telling him that no one will even notice it but....Winning !!
Maybe

Houston, TX

#1436 Feb 1, 2013
G'Morning Nfreebird, its ok..i understand, not a good idea 2 write ur email on hear..at least we have here but i can't tell alot of what i would like 2..you know something, out of all this hardship, i've seen some positive things comin' out of it all..i just have 2 believe that there is a reason behind it all..its amazin' just when you think you can't take anymore..you find the will 2 face another moment in time even if it's not what you want..well whatever the reason insomniac decided 2 stop postin', just hope insomniac is ok..so tell me have you done any paintin'? I think that's what i need. I need time 2 find peace within me..2 breathe a sigh of relief..you know i was ignorin' my heart, till it reminded me..i started 2 feel really bad..i hadn't taken my pills 4 days but now i'm all good..crazy right? you just gave me a reason..thank you..Winning with a nutty friend:)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1437 Feb 1, 2013
It's not noticeable at all!!*mumbles under her breath*...if your over 100 feet away. ;)
I am just glad your heart gave you a warning Maybe!! If I knew how to I would but I don't think you can PM me on here or can you as a grey box?? I have been painting but still not finished. Little man came home and decided he wanted to paint so I couldn't say No and moved mine aside. If you ever find a horse on a range with a sunset you love let me know! Winning with a smile.:)

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#1438 Feb 1, 2013
seriously wrote:
Good Cold and Chilly Morning maybe, Freebird and my wonderful Wabbit :-) I have been chasing Wabbit around all morning trying to put a Pink Bow on his tail....I keep telling him that no one will even notice it but....Winning !!
Spose to get 3 inches of snow today and the white snow would make that pink bow stick out like a sore thumb, So it`s not happening Doll :) but I will say we`re Winning :)

Hi Maybe and Freebird:)
Maybe

Houston, TX

#1439 Feb 1, 2013
It sure did give me a warning, it woke me up in my sleep..my heart was beating 2 fast but i was 2 tired 2 fully wake up n drink my pill..i waited till the morning 2 take my pill..i realized i hadn't taken my pills 4 about a week but my heart didn't let me forget..i feel alot better..there was just 2 many things happening all at once..it takes alot out of ones body n mind..it made me realize i had 2 slow down..i had 2 take that breath that i've been needing 2 take..i don't think i can, not with the grey box..that's so cute that ur little man looks up 2 you..it must make you very happy that he loves 2 paint, like mom..i'm sure you could paint me a picture of a horse with an awesome sunset, you good like that..something Wabbit would say..G'Nite Nfreebird, Seriously and Wabbit..awww Wabbit with a cute pink bow on his tail..be a good sport Wabbit..sweet dreams..Winning:)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1440 Feb 2, 2013
Hey Wabbit. I suppose you are right Maybe and I can hear also a You Do You from him as well. Not sure why that popped in my head but it is a good philosophy if you aren't out to hurt people on purpose. Too many out there looking for that edge. I am glad to hear you are feeling better heart wise and pray that things start to look brighter for you and your family. Oooh wow... 7777. Winning. :)
Maybe

Houston, TX

#1441 Feb 2, 2013
Well aren't you the lucky one..buy a lotto girl..yea i hope things get better..I'm sure things will get brighter soon, if not well I'll just have 2 deal..so, what have you been up 2? how is the weather where your at? any good movies you've seen? any adventures? how's the family? Thanks 4 the prayers..have you talked 2 Wabbit and Seriously? G'Nite Nfreebird, God bless you and your little man..Winning{^.^}

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1442 Feb 3, 2013
Just smiling because it's a good sign, I've only played the lottery a few times in my life. I am not lucky, blessed but not lucky.

Watch anything with animals or kids giggling, that always makes me smile. It's so contagious!!:)I have seen Wabbit and Seriously posting in another LP yesterday or the day before. I am sure they'll pop in again to say Hi soon. No adventures.

Adventures naw but it seems I have an admirer (sarcasm) on my usual forums. I think it's interesting that I hit a nerve but hilarious because I don't even know the reason. Ah well can't please everyone. Have a great day Maybe!!:)

Winning!
Maybe

Houston, TX

#1443 Feb 3, 2013
so are you on an adventure with this admirer..lol..its probably fun..or interesting or not i don't know..is it Maverick? Whos nerve did u hit..i'd never picture you 2 hit someones nerves but then again i did once or twice..its funny how you talk 2 someone and the they think they own you..weird...go 2 keep a word * drop a word, somewhere there..someone really let me have it..i know who it was and why but they were wrong..it wasn't what they were thinking..i don't know either of them personally..just here on topix..but he explained..crazy stuff..so be careful, ok Nfreebird..it was really nice outside, i washed my truck..alwasys something 2 do, i really like 2 be outside anyways..how was your day.. i'm gonna see if i can get Dust and Bones 2 play the game he made up..i like that game..its all in fun..Have a great evening, Nfreebird..i really like ur username..Winning:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Perez 23 min confused 22
Yvonne Reyes 5 hr Entertained 6
tiremen cadena an wife 6 hr Crazy 8
police wreck in Fal. 7 hr Pissed off parent 13
Chris zuniga 12 hr Gal 3
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 7,664
Has the Catholic Church changed its rules 23 hr BreadOfLife 12

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance