“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#1383 Jan 18, 2013
Good morning Freebird and Maybe i`m glad you Dad is getting better, That`s good news and here`s some good news too, I`m Winning with Seriously if she ever shows up!! lol

“Wits...”

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#1384 Jan 18, 2013
Great news Maybe! Lol Wabbit just left win for ya to take. I guess I don't need to tell you Maybe that I told seriously that you'd stop by since she is going to show up. Anyone else confused by that statement? No good. Winning with a big smile too.:)
Maybe

Houston, TX

#1385 Jan 18, 2013
You are nutty Nfreebird,but no didn't get confused..i guess i'm alittle nutty..hi Wabbit, how are you? well nothing like a big smile 2 brighten up the day..have a nice day..i'll take the win..Winning!

“In through the out door”

Since: Nov 12

Dark side of the moon

#1386 Jan 19, 2013
Just passing thru.... winning

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1387 Jan 19, 2013
Wow Enlightened nice to see ya again...WB. Well Maybe I spent most of the day smiling so I hope your day was filled with as many as well. Winning. :)
Maybe

Houston, TX

#1388 Jan 19, 2013
Hi Nfreebird & E/O..hope u don't mind the E/O shortness, it is good 2 see u back..boy ur short today Nfreebird..what up girl? you have a hot date? I bet that put a smile on ur face..me not 2 many smiles had a lot of things i had 2 do n I'm just now about done, long hard day..I'm thinking E/O "In through the out door"..I guess I'll keep thinking? ok, I got a date with the shower & bed..sleepy time 4 me..G'Nite u 2..Winning in dream land:)

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#1389 Jan 20, 2013
Good morning everyone have a great day and i will to watching football and Winning!!

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1390 Jan 20, 2013
Ha ha Maybe, yes I did with my little man and a infantry hiding in Lincoln logs that had to be found and destroyed! I think Enlightened was in as big of a rush as I was...lol. Unfortunately I was watching the oath on CNN, anyone else notice they remove something from it?? Sadly I joked about something similar 5 minutes earlier...
Maybe

United States

#1391 Jan 20, 2013
Hello lazy butts..oh that's right it's Sunday ur excused this very fine day..I couldn't think of a better date..lol..glad 2 see that I can make u laugh..hey Wabbit, u just sneak in 4 the win..hope ur doin' well..I'm off 2 my busy day..have a peace n safe day..God bless every single one of n urs..Winning with a smile:)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1392 Jan 21, 2013
Today is my lazy day or at least lazy morning! How about yours? Hopefully you still have that smile going and it isn't as busy today for you. Hi to Wabbit, Seriously and Enlightened where ever you all might be. Winning!:)
Maybe

United States

#1393 Jan 21, 2013
Not so lucky Nfreebird, always something 2 do on my side..dad is doin' alittle better..thank God..the weather is pretty nice..I get 2 wear my shorts..lol..its been awhile since I put them on..I don't like wearin' pants but when u have 2..& yes I'm still have a smile, feels good 2 smile..how's the weather over there? & ur mom, how is she? I knw 2 many questions..ok I'll let u be..Winning with a friend:)

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#1394 Jan 21, 2013
So the weather is nice where your at Maybe ? it`s spose to get in the low teens tonight where I live and I mean low, like 10 to 15 degrees, Hi Freebird and My Doll Seriously are Winning!!
Maybe

United States

#1395 Jan 21, 2013
Yes Wabbit it's nice in the day time but at night it gets cold but its all good..how have u been? U just kinda pass me by guy..just sayin ur missed..have a g'nite Wabbit & stay out of the cold..say hi 2 Seriously..G'Nite Nfreebird..Winning!

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1396 Jan 21, 2013
Sounds like you're gonna wear yourself out if you don't slow down Maybe! I don't like my legs so you can have your shorts but I'll keep the tanks during the summer!! Brrrr Wabbit! That's about what it's gonna be here too and I am already dreading have to take little man to school in the morning. You can keep the win Maybe for now. ;) Good night to you as well!*hugs*

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#1397 Jan 21, 2013
Maybe wrote:
Yes Wabbit it's nice in the day time but at night it gets cold but its all good..how have u been? U just kinda pass me by guy..just sayin ur missed..have a g'nite Wabbit & stay out of the cold..say hi 2 Seriously..G'Nite Nfreebird..Winning!
Oh i`m sorry Maybe I don`t mean to pass you by and it`s not intentional I promise :) Hi Freebird and Dumbo where ever you are! lol, Winning!!

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1399 Jan 22, 2013
Looks like we just missed each other Wabbit. Hi Gamer! Welcome to LP, Falfurrias style. I consider it my social getaway from home. Hope you enjoy your stay...lol. It's going to be cold and miserable here too but at least it isn't in the negatives here! Winning.:)
seriously

Ivel, KY

#1400 Jan 22, 2013
HI MAYBE !!!!! Sorry it took me so long to get over here. I kept telling Wabbit I was gonna get over here and I Alway's get side-tracked ...I am sorry to hear your Dad is not well. I will be sure to put an extra prayer in for him tonight :-) So,,,,How are you chick ? Wabbit , Freebird and Gamer , you 3 stay over here, while I run these thread's Winning! Maybe, take care and I'll Be Back ( did that sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger when I said that )*Giggles*
Maybe

Houston, TX

#1401 Jan 22, 2013
yea you did..u sure are missed, Seriously..ur so funny..u don't even have 2 try..u have a gift girl..i'm ok, just worry about my dad but he is getting better..alittle faster than they thought..ain't that something? Hey Nfreebird, stay warm..i'm enjoying the sunny days & yes maam i'll keep my shorts..surely love them, my legs are ok..could be prettier but what the heck..yes country talk..i'm sure u have nice legs..thanks 4 the laugh Seriously.. ur such a awesome chicka & thanks 4 the prayers 4 my dad.. say hi 2 Wabbit..Winning:)

“Relax”

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#1402 Jan 22, 2013
Nfreebird wrote:
Looks like we just missed each other Wabbit. Hi Gamer! Welcome to LP, Falfurrias style. I consider it my social getaway from home. Hope you enjoy your stay...lol. It's going to be cold and miserable here too but at least it isn't in the negatives here! Winning.:)
I made it back within the month.

Winning!

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#1403 Jan 22, 2013
Hey Gamer glad you made it Pal and hello Freebird, Maybe and Seriously Doll we Win!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica DeLeon niece Kylie 18 min lol 5
cameras 34 min liz 1
Fiesta Oct. 24th 1 hr falfurrias citizen 1
Kpso upgrade 2 hr Fan 18
Fjhs 4 hr Upset aunt 5
myex dot com 6 hr Farmer 6
Melissa an Noe 11 hr wow 42
Falfurrias Dating
Find my Match

Falfurrias Jobs