**((Last Post))**

“Wits...”

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#1342 Jan 4, 2013
Wow Maybe, Sorry I didn't come here sooner. Your father and your family are in my thoughts. Please do keep us posted. *hugs*
Maybe

United States

#1343 Jan 4, 2013
Hi Nfreebird, my dad is not doin 2 good:( & thank you..all the prayers r need it..I will keep in touch..Nite & God bless u guys!

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1344 Jan 5, 2013
Will do. Thank you for the update although I wish it was with better news. Take care of yourself.
Maybe

United States

#1345 Jan 5, 2013
Hi Nfreebird, my dad is doin' a lot better..things r lookin' a lot better..God is big..& prayers do work wonders..he still has aways 2 go cuz he is very sick..we almost lost him..thank you 4 ur friendship & kindness..u r a blessin'..take care Nfreebird;)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1346 Jan 5, 2013
That the best news I have heard today! Feeling helpless while trying to support and comfort a loved one is hard. May every day bring a new step forward in his recovery. You are both in my thoughts.*hugs*
Maybe

United States

#1347 Jan 5, 2013
I don't knw Nfreebird just got bad news about my dad..not doin so good again..this really hard..but I'll keep in touch..there's always hope..thanks:(

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1348 Jan 6, 2013
When my Mom was in the hospital the first 2 days were touch and go, no one called worried it would be harder on me. Looking back it might have been since all I would have wanted was to be there. Just be there for him and your loved ones. Everything else is really out of our hands. Again my thoughts are with you today. *hugs*

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#1349 Jan 6, 2013
I`m glad your Father is doing a whole lot better Maybe :)

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#1350 Jan 7, 2013
Sure is awful quiet in here, Winning and saying good night everbody!!
Maybe

United States

#1351 Jan 7, 2013
Hi Wabbit, glad 2 see ur doin great but my dad isn't..it is hard 2 see someone u love in the hospital & its very hard not knwing if he/she will be ok..my dad is very sick..I'm scared 2 what will come but I knw that its out of my hands..his path is in Gods hands..but it doesn't make it any easier..Nfreebird thank u..4 sharin' with me & I'm so glad ur mom is doin' great..I knw there r many blessings around us but I also knw that we r born & we have 2 die..that is all our path..I'm grateful 2 u..u have been such a great friend..please keep us in ur thoughts..may God bless u & keep u safe..g'nite Nfreebird & Wabbit..I will keep in touch!

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1352 Jan 8, 2013
Every day is a blessing although some days more trying then others. I hope this has brought you closer to him and you take advantage of every moment you can share together. No one can understand exactly how you feel. May today's blessing be some kind of news to renew your hope in his recovery.*hugs*
Wabbit wrote:
Sure is awful quiet in here, Winning and saying good night everbody!!
HELLOoooooo..... Guess I missed ya.:)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1354 Jan 8, 2013
Not sure you are happy or disappointed about it...lol. Either way welcome to LP. Winning. :)
Maybe

United States

#1355 Jan 8, 2013
G'nite Nfreebird, my dad is still in very serious condition..I'd like 2 think that I've always take every moment with my family 2 heart..I knw every moment counts..that life is 2 short & u should always let ur family knw just how loved they r..I feel like I've been blessed in so many ways, with my family..don't get me wrong we have our ups & downs but I'm happy 2 say I've never been on the wrong side with my mom or dad..thank u again 4 being a good friend & being here 4 me..it helps me, I find comfort in ur kindness..Winning with hope in my heart:)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1356 Jan 9, 2013
Anytime Maybe, I just hope you are getting some rest and food as often as possible.*hugs*

As for being cross with my parents I only did it once around the age of 16. I am pretty sure it hurt my Mom more but at least I learned from that mistake.:)
Maybe

United States

#1357 Jan 9, 2013
Not enough of anything Nfreebird..how r u doin'? I'm glad that u learned from it some never do..I'll take the hug..have a g'nite Nfreebird & God bless u & ur little man:)

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#1358 Jan 10, 2013
Good morning everyone, Maybe I hope your Dad is doing better today!! Winning!
Maybe

United States

#1359 Jan 10, 2013
Hi Wabbit & Nfreebird my dad is the same, very sick..it will b awhile..we r hopin b4 he gets better..I'm really very sad with what is happenin'..its really hard..g'nite guys, God bless & b safe!

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1360 Jan 11, 2013
Thought I would check in and see if there was an update...

Well I didn't figure you were but hoping you were trying to get as much as you could. So is he showing any progress at all?
Maybe

United States

#1361 Jan 11, 2013
G'Morning Nfreebird, he's alittle better & they r tryin' their best..I believe in faith, hope, & love..all they say is that its goin' 2 take sometime b4 he gets better..he has a long road but he might just surprise us & it will b sooner.. please keep us in ur thoughts..how is ur mom & nephew? Hope everything is well 4 u Nfreebird..I keep u & ur family in my prayers 2..have a nice day:)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1362 Jan 11, 2013
Every day. I am pleased that there is progress even if it is minor. Everything is good on this end, working and studying when I can. My Mom's health comes and goes but no more stays in the hospital and as for my nephew it hasn't gotten worse so always a blessing. Thank you for asking. Take care of yourself!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sumara is having a benefit!!!! 4 min Old Customer 2
David Strickland Trial 21 min Sincerely 3
Sandra Lopez from the bank 42 min Explain 3
Mari Cruz 46 min Too old 6
Crystal Ponce 48 min Anna 28
Yari fishy fish 1 hr Gross 6
Well how'd you like the debate 1 hr Registered 14

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance