“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#1219 Dec 4, 2012
Howdy Dumbo, Maybe and Freebird, it`s a good day to be the Winners like myself and Seriously are doing right now :)

“Wits...”

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#1220 Dec 4, 2012
Well I am going to take this one for a bit from you two but with good reason. Long enough to say good seeing you again Dumbo and let Maybe know the tree is up but not decorated. It seemed easier then I remembered it 3 yrs ago at my sisters...lol. Winning!:)

“In through the out door”

Since: Nov 12

Dark side of the moon

#1221 Dec 4, 2012
"was" is the operative word

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#1222 Dec 4, 2012
Nfreebird wrote:
Well I am going to take this one for a bit from you two but with good reason. Long enough to say good seeing you again Dumbo and let Maybe know the tree is up but not decorated. It seemed easier then I remembered it 3 yrs ago at my sisters...lol. Winning!:)
It`s about time you got that tree up you been working on it since September Freebird!! lol

**(8700)**
Maybe

United States

#1223 Dec 4, 2012
Hi everyone, Nfreebird it isn't hard 2 decorate, well if u don't put 2 many decorations on ur tree..I don't like 2 crowd mine..I'm glad u put it up, I'm sure ur little man loves it n it feels alittle more like X-Mas..G'nite 2 all of u & God bless ur sweethearts..Winning:)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1224 Dec 5, 2012
Lol not sure I WANT to understand that one Wabbit. I agree Maybe it won't be hard, me and little man always decorated together except for one year but that year I got to decorated it with my niece and nephew. Winning!:)
Maybe

United States

#1225 Dec 5, 2012
G'afternOon Nfreebird, that's great that u & ur little man r goin' 2 do it together..mine told me hurry mom lets do the tree I'll help u & then my little one was gone..playin' his video game..lol..crazy huh? Oh well atleast he put on x-mas ball..I'm feeling lazy today..hey Wabbit, Seriously & Dumbo how is ur x-mas tree comin' along?? Hope everyone has a great day..Winning:)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1226 Dec 5, 2012
Next to making this years ornament it's my favorite part of Christmas, especially after it's all done. Oooh BTW feel up to another LP in that busy schedule of yours? Let me know and I'll post a link for ya. Course it is better to do it in a PM though. Have a great night. Winning!:)
seriously

Logan, WV

#1227 Dec 5, 2012
Freebird, if maybe isn't registered, you can't PM her.........You will have to post the link here or just tell her where it's at ..........Hi maybe !!! I am sitting here relaxing some and letting Wabbit rub my feet and toe's.......he's sooooo good at it :-) I wanna know who helped Dumbo with the Super-Glue?*Pull's out Most-Wanted List from pocket*......Wabbit Dear????You Whoooooo???? Have a beautiful night you all and I am winning because..........I'm seriously,,,,,WHEeeeeeee

Dark side of the moon

#1228 Dec 5, 2012
Tournament winner!

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1229 Dec 5, 2012
But... but... Seriously if I post it can I put up a disclaimer that only the serious need apply? Ah well forget it then I wouldn't be able to play anymore. o.O
Enlightened Observations wrote:
Tournament winner!
LP Winner! Ok so it won't be for long but hey a girl can try right??
Maybe

United States

#1230 Dec 6, 2012
G'morning everyone..hope ur morning is what u want it 2 be & more..my has been mostly tears..this is the month I lost my mom..I don't think It'll ever get better..time doesn't always heal an empty heart..sorry guys, don't mean 2 be a downer..but hey I can still smile, through the saddness..she loved Christmas..so that memory is imprinted in my heart..have an awesome day guys..Winning!

Dark side of the moon

#1231 Dec 6, 2012
Just one more day and it will be another WEEK END!

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1232 Dec 6, 2012
Have a great weekend Enlightened.:)

It's hard enough to lose a loved one Maybe and I can only imagine losing it during this time when family is suppose to be the most important. Here's another LP to keep ya busy at least!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sikeston-mo/T...

Winning.:)
Maybe

United States

#1233 Dec 6, 2012
Thanks Nfreebird for being a friend..g'nite..Winning!

Dark side of the moon

#1234 Dec 7, 2012
Holds the trophy up for all to admire

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

#1235 Dec 7, 2012
Well Maybe I may not be the best at it but I try my best to be one.
Enlightened Observations wrote:
Holds the trophy up for all to admire
So this is where you were hiding the prize...*guestimates the required distance to jump, takes a running leap and snags the trophy*

Winning.

Dark side of the moon

#1236 Dec 7, 2012
You got the stage trophy.

The real one is kept in a cardboard box in a van down by the river!

Winning!
Maybe

United States

#1237 Dec 7, 2012
Well Nfreebird that's what counts..did u finish decorating ur Christmas tree? Have a nice day..Winning!

Dark side of the moon

#1238 Dec 7, 2012
winning!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss u CHAGSTER!!!! 44 min Crazy 3
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 18,789
heb 1 hr Soup Bone 10
Favorite Song & Artist 3 hr metal head 18
County Commissioner's 50% raise 7 hr Taxpayer 42
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 10 hr Fossilfarts 386
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 16 hr Gasman 22,769
Falfurrias Dating
Find my Match

Falfurrias Jobs

Falfurrias People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Falfurrias News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Falfurrias

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]