Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Hope you 2 special poster's had a wonderful Thanksgiving !! I am off tomorrow, so, I am gonna eat, drink and be Happy the rest of my evening.........Winner here !!
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Wabbit honey,,,I am sorry I shaved your tail too close,,,I promise to buy you extention's tomorrow*Giggle's and Smile's*

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

seriously wrote:
Wabbit honey,,,I am sorry I shaved your tail too close,,,I promise to buy you extention's tomorrow*Giggle's and Smile's*
Well Seriously DOLL :) tomorrow is here and i`m waiting till you get up or till I get tired of waiting and come wake you up to get this mess fixed!! lol

Maybe and Freebird I hope you 2 had a Wonderful Thhanksgiving :)
Maybe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

G'Morning Seriously & Wabbit & Nfreebird..how r u guys..had a nice Thanksgiving, hope u had a wonderful one as well..you two r surely crazy..but can help ones heart find joy & hope..I really am amazed at the love you 2 share..Wake-up Nfreebird..endonde estas?? So, did any of u guys go 2 black friday? Time 2 get ready 4 Christmas..have a wonderful day..Winning:)

“Wits...”

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Good morning everyone! I actually closed myself in my bedroom just to see what it would be like to be in Total Blackout. I am pretty sure I would be screaming out curses throughout the show. o.O

Enjoyed an early Thanksgiving dinner, worked, came home then dared to go out and grab a few items this morning along with a nap til 9 am. Have a great day! Winning.:)
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……Elf Rant is this a game?

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Good afternoon Freebird and Maybe and Dumbo too where ever you flew off too :)

Maybe we had a great Thanksgiving and sounds like Freebird did too, I like coming on here and laughing at posts and having a good time and your right I do lOvE Seriously so much and she brings a smile to my face like know other :)
Now if she would just get up out of that bed cause some times she`s a deadhead' lol

We`re ALL Winners here!!

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

toadmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=C3ZsJRmYqB 8&feature=plcp ……Elf Rant is this a game?
Damn Toadman you are every where I go,lol, Are you 'kideyedm'? that video is funny as hell you old fart!! bwhahaha, Oh and Thanks for sharing that video too!!
Maybe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

I thought I had post earier, I'm sure I did..oh well here goes again..I was askin' Nfreebird.. it'd be cool if u n I could play in Total Blackout..pair up..it be fun, that in itself would be well worth it..& Wabbit & Seriously, u 2..how cool would that be..all of us in Total Blackout..just a thought..Winning:)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Actually Wabbit you and Seriously make me smile quite a bit. Lol Maybe, we might be able to help each other through it. Would anyone else be afraid of spiders crawling on them? I am actually watching one right now. The one with the goat/cotton candy and toad. Which is fitting to welcome toadmann! Winning.

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

That would be c@@l Maybe(lol) and Freebird we aim to please.bwhahaha' My Doll Seriously :) is having issues with her phone tonight and isn`t able to post much but she`ll be back!! So me`ll be`a Winning fUr the b@@th of us!!

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Well now I guess I am going to have to accept that excuse and win for now but make you work twice as hard to keep it huh?

Hey Maybe?? Did you actually sleep in today? Hope all is well and you're just enjoying your Thanksgiving weekend. Winning!
Maybe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

What part of the day r we at..aftern--n Nfreebird, just being lazy & enjoyin' a card game..on this very nice n peaceful afternoon..how about urself, are u enjoyin' this day? Smile Nfreebird, share ur kindness it makes the day brighter..there u go nutty friend..so, you did like Total Blackout? Its a funny game show..how about "Scare Tactics" have u ever watch it? Everything is good, thank you..have you finished ur paintin'? Paint a picture of a horse 4 me..make her a painted one with reddish-brown, black & white, her face is reddish-brown..ciao..mi amiga..Winning:)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Still haven't gotten a chance to get back to painting and the table is now covered again. I have refused to clean for the last few days to see how scary it gets here. o.O

I do like watching it. I have also watched a few episodes of Scare Tactics. Does that mean I like watching others suffer?? Winning.:)

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Good afternoon Maybe and Freebird :) I sure do miss my Doll Seriously :)

yea I like watching 'Scare Tactics' myself, and yes Freebird that means you like watching other`s suffer, Don`t it Maybe ? LOl" Just Kidding!!

__________Winning)_________
Maybe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Well if it does then I guess I like 2 see ppl suffer 2..no, I think not..its just a show..u got the kindest heart..now, Wabbit u r a sweetheart so I doubt that u like 2 see ppl suffer..say hi 2 Seriously when u catch up 2 her..come on Nfreebird get 2 painting..don't forget 2 paint one 4 me..Winning:)

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

You would have to be an awful cruel person to watch someone suffer but then again guess depends if you know them or not :) I`ll be saying good night Freebird and Maybe :) I`m off to find my Doll Seriously :) and tell her good night :) Oh and Freebird i`ll catch you and Maybe when I can, Till then y`all keep right on Winning like i`m doing right now with Seriously :)

“Wits...”

...Don't fail me now.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Goood Morning!! That was very sweet of you to say Maybe but coming from you it doesn't surprise me.

I guess it would also depend on whether you want them to suffer and something in that just seems sad really. I guess we are in agreement then we like the reactions since they aren't really suffering just being tormented. And in the case of Total Blackout it is self inflicted. Hah. Winning!:)
Maybe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

You got that right it just ain't a good thing 2 want 2 see someone sufffer in any case..I've had pretty rotten things done 2 me & yet I wouldn't want 2 see that person suffer in a fate..but its like the good book says we don't leave here without payin' our dues..I'm just sayin' time has a way of catchin' up..its better 2 forgive & let live..hey my heart has been feelin' better..I can breathe in peace..how about that..its been a while since I've been feeling good from my corazon..clean up the table nutty girl..stop being lazy, its not goin' 2 be scary, its gonna be yucky..get 2 it Nfreebird..have a nice day my friend..Winning:)

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Good evening Maybe and Freebird :) I do wonder whatever happen to Dumbo ? My Doll Seriously :) is about to get things lined out with what she has going on and I can`t wait till she does cause as iv`e said many times on many forums, I MISS HER :)

And We`re Winning!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,141 - 1,160 of2,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Falfurrias Forum right now

Search the Falfurrias Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
delete 9 min omg 15
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 12 min Defiant1 741
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 15 min Defiant1 584
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 16,964
Julianne Alexis Garcia 1 hr who 5
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 21,336
Samantha and Natasha 3 hr sma09 1
•••
•••
•••
Falfurrias Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Falfurrias Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••