Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#2 Apr 16, 2012
Still winning! lol

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#3 Apr 21, 2012
I`m not giving up i`m sure someone on here can spell WINNING? Winning!

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#4 Apr 25, 2012
Well hell i`m still Winning!!

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Maybe you chit chat just like you would in the word games or anything else! Winning :)
Maybe

United States

#6 Apr 25, 2012
Blessing....."I don't think we were suppose 2 b chit chattin' in the other word game..but oh well..like that?

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#7 Apr 25, 2012
Your right we wasn`t spose to be that`s why I was wanting us to talk here but it`s all good, and don`t fUrget to say Winning! lol
Maybe

United States

#8 Apr 25, 2012
Ok..so now I'm here..who r u? Have we talk b4?Winning..there u go crazy

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#9 Apr 25, 2012
Haha I`m a nobody from KY Maybe.lol' the only time we`ve ever talked is in the word game,why would I go crazy? Winning! ;)
Maybe

United States

#10 Apr 25, 2012
Its just a word & u r a somebody from KY..why would u think ur a nobody? What made u come 2 this side of the world?

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#11 Apr 25, 2012
I`m just me and your just you Maybe,lol I was looking on the forums page at the top of every page and seen where someone had posted in a word game and whala i`m here,I play allot of word games and last posts on here all over the US;';
Maybe

United States

#12 Apr 25, 2012
Wow..I thought maybe u & I had talk in another post b4..not that I have posted in many post..& I just stay here in Fal...no different places 4 me..you sound like ur a nice person..me ur right I'm just me..Winning..u forgot 2 right "Winning"..u think insomniac will come & talk..

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#13 Apr 25, 2012
I don`t think we`ve talked but it does seem like we have though cause your easy to talk to unlike allot of people on Topix, Thanks Maybe your a nice person too and I hope Insomniac stops by and starts posting and yea I forgot to win in my last post but not this one,Winning :) I`m gonna log off of her for the night so good night Maybe i`ll talk at ya in the morning :)
Maybe

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2012
Like I've said b4 I don't like being mean. I find it a waste of time..& there is too many mean ppl. already..I'll talk 2 u later..u have a peaceful night..Wabbit..no guess we haven't talk b4, nite! Winning;)

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#15 Apr 26, 2012
I see Insomniac didn`t make it but anyway have a great day Maybe, Winning!
Maybe

United States

#16 Apr 26, 2012
Well if u truly want insomniac 2 come here maybe u should ask..u never knw! & I wish u a great day..later Wabbit..Winning!!

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#17 Apr 26, 2012
I`ll do that next time i`m in the word game Maybe, you have a great day too,Winning!
Maybe

United States

#18 Apr 26, 2012
So, tell me..what r we Winning? Ur so funny, I can tell you that you bring laughter..keep hopping..u must b a kid at heart..if yes stay that way..that only means u'll make someone very happy..maybe u all ready do..anyways talk 2 u later..Winning!!

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#19 Apr 26, 2012
You win the honor of posting with me :) I`ll always be a kid at heart and so will you be and I hope I make her happy? catch you after while Maybe :) Winning!
Maybe

United States

#20 Apr 26, 2012
I'm sure u make her happy..as long as u have laughter n romance..remember 2 buy her flowers ever now n then..& u can never over use "I love you"..2 many times ppl forget 2 say it..thinkin' that person already knows..it never hurts 2 hear it..& I love talkin' 2u..I figured u were a kid @ heart..very good..me I don't think so..just a nice person..Winning!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 136
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zuniga whats wrong w people 2 hr Lol 10
Sripes workers 3 hr Falfa Tech 1991 6
Whos Francisca Diaz 3 hr who 3
Jessica.Arevelo 3 hr ewww 4
Mari la pata!!!! 5 hr North side 5
Justo for mayor 6 hr greed 41
Coach Perez 7 hr Just saying 15

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance