who is the biggest hoe in fal
javalena

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jul 29, 2010
deer and her slutty mom
Fal

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Jul 29, 2010
All the hoes that go to the texas saloon.
hardball

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jul 29, 2010
well what kind of people go ive have only been there once but i never seen any or that i know of
mary

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 29, 2010
Jessica the happy hooker!! Piro get D.N.A. TESTS ON THOSE KIDS!
4urinfo

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 29, 2010
mary wrote:
Jessica the happy hooker!! Piro get D.N.A. TESTS ON THOSE KIDS!
sorry mary but those kids r piro's..can't u see the hernandez in them..jessica's son is piro splitting image.and that beautiful blonde girl looks just like piro,but a girl version.they r undeniable.so get the fuck over it.they r ''his'' world and u all now it..stop hate on her kids they were made out of love..thats y they r so beautiful.and u all's r bastards!
PiNk

Alice, TX

#7 Jul 29, 2010
Delisa Garza and shes disgusting
I know

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 29, 2010
We all know who's the biggest hoe,the Happy One.
fyi

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2010
Susie lopez is the biggest hoe,shes going out with eliroy cabrera now.Thats sick hes old enough to be her dad. Poor claudia had just married the guy and then she caught him with that sick girl susie. She was all cruising in town in his car trying to show off,I was embarressed for her. So much that she thinks she's all good this s**t goes out with guys like she changes her panties. Don't worry claudia you can do better anyone who goes out with her is sick.
nomnomnom

Raymondville, TX

#10 Jul 30, 2010
deliza?
fyi2

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 30, 2010
fyi wrote:
Susie lopez is the biggest hoe,shes going out with eliroy cabrera now.Thats sick hes old enough to be her dad. Poor claudia had just married the guy and then she caught him with that sick girl susie. She was all cruising in town in his car trying to show off,I was embarressed for her. So much that she thinks she's all good this s**t goes out with guys like she changes her panties. Don't worry claudia you can do better anyone who goes out with her is sick.
Who is this Susie Lopez? Where does she work? I guess Eli Roy is making up for lost time doing time...
lol

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 30, 2010
fyi wrote:
Claudia isnt all that innocent either. Dont make her out to be a saint, cus shes a s**t along with her friends!
hello

United States

#13 Jul 30, 2010
she doesn't work. She's the one that was going out with mickey maldonado before eliroy
fyi2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this Susie Lopez? Where does she work? I guess Eli Roy is making up for lost time doing time...
Teddy

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 31, 2010
Lots of people
nat

United States

#15 Jul 31, 2010
Whatever happened to her bro?
Levi

United States

#16 Jul 31, 2010
Does anyone here know a girl named calli who used to work a delicias restaurant and motel in encino ? It is urgent I find her and would owe anyone here who could help me find her... A blonde headed girl who I know had a maroon pt cruiser. Someone please be civil and help me ?
ole

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2010
I think she lives in Corpus
Levi

United States

#18 Jul 31, 2010
Are you sure we're talkin about the same girl ? How do u know her if you don't mind me asking... And also is there anyway u or someone u know could get ahold of her
Levi

United States

#19 Jul 31, 2010
And could u help me by giving a last name if you know it, maybe that could help me. I just har no other way of finding her
of course

United States

#20 Jul 31, 2010
Lydia Rodriguez & her sisters! They are all scanks!! Gross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the welfare hotties at 1 hr Linda 9
Vince Vargas you are the Pct 2 Commissioner we ... 1 hr couch 13
Judge and DA release rabid animal 1 hr couch 8
bad mothas 2 hr Shameful 19
Imelda and noe guerra 3 hr tony need help 14
Is it true that Oscar Ramirez got busted! 4 hr Eloy 3
Got Stood Up 5 hr ink 2
More from around the web

Falfurrias People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE