Prom and everything else

Prom and everything else

Posted in the Falfurrias Forum

Seniors 2013

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 29, 2013
What a bad year for us seniors. Started the year so bad from construction, noise, no science wing, no library, and now no Gym!!! Our poor secretaries are in a room where it is chaos and no privacy. And to top it off prom will be in the cafeteria on the same day two events are going on!!!! And now we were told the theme is candy land--- omg get real!! What a joke and yea the principal will be leaving but damm she was a real b--tich with us- she even told us at a meeting she didn't care for us we were a bunch of cry babies... I hope our sr trip is good!!!! Oh well this will go down in the history of Fal-High for being a sucky year! And you know what makes it worse is that no one cares! Ms Sanchez and ms Carrasco are the only ones that really try to help us out! But not enough no one cares for us!!! How sad is that!!!
Seniors 1995 Rule

Austin, TX

#2 Apr 2, 2013
That sucks for you guys. My prom was super fun and so was our after party. I don't even remember the theme, so don't worry about that part. Prom is what you and your friends make of it. As long as you are surrounded by them & having a good time don't worry about all the small stuff. FALFUNGUS HELL HIGH hasn't always been a crappy school, but then again the students in my day weren't all pregnant and doing drugs and our parents weren't 15 years older than we were! So maybe the reason the school sucks is because your peers are a bunch of losers. At this point you shouldn't worry about prom, you should worry about graduating and moving the hell out of Fal! Good luck :)
Juniors 2013

Denver, CO

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Seniors 2013 wrote:
What a bad year for us seniors. Started the year so bad from construction, noise, no science wing, no library, and now no Gym!!! Our poor secretaries are in a room where it is chaos and no privacy. And to top it off prom will be in the cafeteria on the same day two events are going on!!!! And now we were told the theme is candy land--- omg get real!! What a joke and yea the principal will be leaving but damm she was a real b--tich with us- she even told us at a meeting she didn't care for us we were a bunch of cry babies... I hope our sr trip is good!!!! Oh well this will go down in the history of Fal-High for being a sucky year! And you know what makes it worse is that no one cares! Ms Sanchez and ms Carrasco are the only ones that really try to help us out! But not enough no one cares for us!!! How sad is that!!!
I am a Junior and honestly for you to say that no one cares about you only Mrs. Carrasco is pathetic. Don't you understand, she doesn't care about YOU, it's because her son is a senior, duh!And get your facts straight, it's going to be in the milling area!You can't even take a joke like when Mrs. Garza told you all it was going to be at the pavillion because you all whine about everything. This is something that you should appreciate because the junior class is doing it for you. Maybe you should break the tradition and throw your own prom and the junior class would save a lot of money.
Fal

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Wow how sad, I think a nerve has been touched! Feel sad for you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ponce Crystal & Emede 8 min Sad life 2
Women who do BRUJERIA on men ?????? 15 min Luna 16
How many kids dose Cynthia Narvaez 46 min Becky 7
Herpee Angela 1 hr Bozo the clown 2
Ruben fiddy n Anita 1 hr cna 5
Samantha Renee 2 hr The truth 16
Valerie 2 hr Monica 4

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance