Pct. #3 commissioner Carlos Villarreal

Pct. #3 commissioner Carlos Villarreal

Posted in the Falfurrias Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lost

Beeville, TX

#2 Feb 4, 2012
DONT. THIS GUY DONT KNOW CRAP. I ask him to do something for me and my family and he said no that the county didnt do that anymore. Next thing I know my neighbor asked for the same thing and his commissioner sent it right away. What a laugh. No more mammones. Just there to get a check.
Federal Justice

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Feb 4, 2012
This commissioner has done a great job so far if he didn't do something for you and your family. He is adhering to the LAW !!! Just because certain commissioners did favors for people in the past in Brooks County that were illegal and underhanded doesn't mean everyone will do it. Some people on the commissioners court might still do favors like that and it's okay but today they get prosecuted and it will happen even in the land of MAMMONES !!! These aren't the days of paying for votes and giving away the taxpayers money just to your buddies so you can get reelected to some job that probably pays like $ 20,000 dollars a year or so. This man is way over educated to put up with stuff like this. If you think you can do a better job then run for the office whomever you are and see what it takes to make a measley $ 10 an hour and put up with all the crap a commissioner has to put up with just to make $ 20,000 a year. Perhaps it was okay in the past to steal from the fine people of Brooks County but today in this age of prosecution where the state and federal government on a prosecution frenzy. It doesn't pay to break the law for a few MAMMONEs that are use to living in a WELFARE STATE !!! If you don't like Brooks County Hwy 281 runs north and south please use it to move wherever you like to live that will provide you with a better local government that breaks the law. Hopefully you will find them more accomadating to your morals.
WTF

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 5, 2012
Federal Justice wrote:
This commissioner has done a great job so far if he didn't do something for you and your family. He is adhering to the LAW !!! Just because certain commissioners did favors for people in the past in Brooks County that were illegal and underhanded doesn't mean everyone will do it. Some people on the commissioners court might still do favors like that and it's okay but today they get prosecuted and it will happen even in the land of MAMMONES !!! These aren't the days of paying for votes and giving away the taxpayers money just to your buddies so you can get reelected to some job that probably pays like $ 20,000 dollars a year or so. This man is way over educated to put up with stuff like this. If you think you can do a better job then run for the office whomever you are and see what it takes to make a measley $ 10 an hour and put up with all the crap a commissioner has to put up with just to make $ 20,000 a year. Perhaps it was okay in the past to steal from the fine people of Brooks County but today in this age of prosecution where the state and federal government on a prosecution frenzy. It doesn't pay to break the law for a few MAMMONEs that are use to living in a WELFARE STATE !!! If you don't like Brooks County Hwy 281 runs north and south please use it to move wherever you like to live that will provide you with a better local government that breaks the law. Hopefully you will find them more accomadating to your morals.
Being a commissioner you get paid more like $36,000 that is why he likes that job and they dont really do much.
Just saying

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 5, 2012
MR. GILBERT VELA ALL THE WAY! GOOD,HONEST,EDUCATED,DEPENDABL E AND DID I SAY HONEST. VOTE MR.GILBERT VELA FOR PRECINT#3 COMMISSIONER FOR A GREATLY NEEDED CHANGE.
three voter

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Feb 5, 2012
Just saying wrote:
MR. GILBERT VELA ALL THE WAY! GOOD,HONEST,EDUCATED,DEPENDABL E AND DID I SAY HONEST. VOTE MR.GILBERT VELA FOR PRECINT#3 COMMISSIONER FOR A GREATLY NEEDED CHANGE.
BULL, GILBERT VELA is a MAMONE just like the Villarreal, Vela was never in his office some time for days and weeks at a time and one time he and JOE B. work 0ut of state for months while in office and his office clerks were out of the office all the time and working only 2 days or 3 days a week, All this while taking $40,000 a year of taxpayer money.
fact

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2012
those boys do not know anything. they pay for their votes. they are pinche and always talk about how everyone wants THEM to donate. their mom and sectetatries do everything for them. as soon as election comes along they'll be waiving and smiling after they get voted in it STOPs! their mom is always covering up for them!
Federal Justice

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Feb 5, 2012
Pay must have really gone up since I lived in Falfurrias 20 years ago. Even though $ 36,000 dollars if that is the correct figure isn't much to live on even in rural South Texas. Bringing jobs to the community would be a great thing if they could get a distribution center to come there or something for Wal Mart or some big box store. With a new interstate coming straight through town it is a perfect place like in San Marcos where they have another one. Let me tell you we have had many educated people live in Falfurrias and make a living. It is offensive to believe that if they go off to get educated they can't come back and serve their little town and County. So am I to believe you think only uneducated corrupt people can run Brooks County. If you get educated you can't come back and live in a harmonious and beautiful little town like Falfurrias because you are not welcome anymore because you got educated ? This is ludicrus and very sad to hear from a fellow citizen of the little town I grew up in. If you think that you don't think much of your little town or County. You really don't care much for your own children who will sometime lead the community hopefully. They better get out when they graduate high school and never come back because they to will be treated like this by the ignorance that is BROOKS COUNTY.
Federal Justice

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Feb 5, 2012
As for the article written above about politicians working out of state and other jobs. I can see why they work other jobs the pay is real low and it doesn't require that much time. Although they should be in their office a reasonable amount of the 40 hours a week everyone else has to work for their pay checks. I have visited many judges in Texas who are not in more than 8 hours a week and think they are over worked. If this is the case get another JOB. Let someone who can dedicate their time to the elected position they ran for an won the trust of the people to serve. Just makes good economic sense for the taxpayers.
Just saying

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 6, 2012
Well said Federal Justice. I can see you are very well educated.
Not the worst one

Dallas, TX

#12 Feb 6, 2012
At least he is not a lying stalker like another offical is. Karma is comming to elect time.
noway man

Goliad, TX

#13 Feb 6, 2012
Just saying wrote:
MR. GILBERT VELA ALL THE WAY! GOOD,HONEST,EDUCATED,DEPENDABL E AND DID I SAY HONEST. VOTE MR.GILBERT VELA FOR PRECINT#3 COMMISSIONER FOR A GREATLY NEEDED CHANGE.
Yeah I guess that s y Gilbert wants in because of money. Carlos dont need this job not by along shot people. He is simply there to bring some fresh eyes to the table. shoot I bet if they wanted these Villarreal men would do it 4 even less. Ya enough with these people that have there along time. Make room for some fresh eyes. Alott of u that were ther before dont belong u need to enjoy ur old age man. See people like Gilbert rely on da secretary to do da job. No , No not again he is out so lets keep him out. And Gloria ur a really nice person but Dont u think it s time to pass ur post. Find someone who thinks like u and be da 1st to know when ur time is up. dont be there all ur life, thats shallow. Just offering my view on da subject
noway man

Goliad, TX

#14 Feb 6, 2012
ITS LIKE THAT ONE PERSON WHO POSTED ABOUT HOW THE PRESIDENT IS ONLY GIVEN 2- 4-year terms. the same i think should be the case with these people who refuse to let the bottle go. And also what are our rights when an elected official is not doing his/her job and hurting our county; what can we do get them replaced before they make a bigger mess? I think it is our right to know and do something about when they miss use their jobs like Tony when he put that back stuff in his alley. Dude ur cool but that was not cool at all. we the people should have requested his resignation rite then and there.
mommas boy

Houston, TX

#15 Feb 7, 2012
Carlos has his mom do county business for him! He can't do anything for himself. Raul has to tell him before the meetings what he wants Carlos to do. This guy is bien pendejo. He and Raul tried to change the precincts to keep Gilbert and Richard from running against him. Come on people! Let's get Richard Garcia in there. He has experience from being a School Board member.
Ronnie

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2012
You people have nothing better to do but get on this trashy website to smear peoples good name u have no business talking about Mrs Villarreal she's a wonderful , smart women her husband has passed away she don't need this leave her out of this Carlos makes his own decides no one else he's is very educated and could work anywhere but he choses to work here and help the citizens of Falurrias
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Feb 9, 2012
Ronnie wrote:
You people have nothing better to do but get on this trashy website to smear peoples good name u have no business talking about Mrs Villarreal she's a wonderful , smart women her husband has passed away she don't need this leave her out of this Carlos makes his own decides no one else he's is very educated and could work anywhere but he choses to work here and help the citizens of Falurrias
Ronnie. We can see that you are not from here.
help

Goliad, TX

#18 Feb 10, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Ronnie. We can see that you are not from here.
This whole town is corrupt always has been and (unfortunetly) always will be. if you look at it, this whole nation is corrupt and these people who are elected just follow in the same steps. it is sad but so true. We need to allow the Lord to take charge of our day to day lives and seek Him while he may be found. Lord bless and guide us all to do the right thing not what society tells us is ok but the one true Creator
pct three

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Feb 11, 2012
We need Carlos out and we sure don't want Gilbert boths are manones, Gilbert is close to 80 Years old and Carlos just does not have it.
Concerned Citizen

Beeville, TX

#20 Feb 11, 2012
pct three wrote:
We need Carlos out and we sure don't want Gilbert boths are manones, Gilbert is close to 80 Years old and Carlos just does not have it.
We need new faces and fresh minds. If you don't vote for Gilbert Vela then you will not see a new face. You may think he is not good for the job, but do you really think we still need a boy in there when we can have a man. We should at least give him a chance because this will be the only way to know for sure if a man, not a boy, can do a better job. People cry because of the people sitting in these chairs now, but when it comes down to taking them off, they don't vote for the other guy because he or she can be just as bad. Vote Gilbert Vela, and I have no doubt that he will make a change for the better.
three voter

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Feb 12, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
We need new faces and fresh minds. If you don't vote for Gilbert Vela then you will not see a new face. You may think he is not good for the job, but do you really think we still need a boy in there when we can have a man. We should at least give him a chance because this will be the only way to know for sure if a man, not a boy, can do a better job. People cry because of the people sitting in these chairs now, but when it comes down to taking them off, they don't vote for the other guy because he or she can be just as bad. Vote Gilbert Vela, and I have no doubt that he will make a change for the better.
No way Gilbert Vela need to go and move with Joe B. They both are RATAS, They are the reason the county is in bad shape and is called crook county. Where is the money from the southwestern fund ??? some $8 millons gone on what. Bonuses and raises,and what about Juana Garza and the $2 millon that the county Owes the FED. we sure don't need Gilbert Vela in again. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Concerned Citizen

Beeville, TX

#22 Feb 12, 2012
three voter wrote:
<quoted text>No way Gilbert Vela need to go and move with Joe B. They both are RATAS, They are the reason the county is in bad shape and is called crook county. Where is the money from the southwestern fund ??? some $8 millons gone on what. Bonuses and raises,and what about Juana Garza and the $2 millon that the county Owes the FED. we sure don't need Gilbert Vela in again. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Good question...Why don't you ask Gilbert Vela where all that money went. I'm sure he will not hesitate to tell you if he was involved in handling that money. By the way...If he did have control of all that money, then what happened to the investigation on the mishandling of it? You seem to know exactly where it went so why not tell us the whole story? Sounds like fabrication to me, and sounds like a little boy typing words out of his A**.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I did a good deed today 1 hr Blaaaaa 5
Lucy "mama" pena 3 hr Worship 4
Rocky Garcia 3 hr Friend 3
Ohhh 3 hr Lolool 14
Jessika Perez 7 hr Uhm 2
Holland street dead end Tony and Pam Soliz 8 hr Sickho 17
Subway! (Jun '11) 8 hr Sickho 57

Falfurrias Jobs

Personal Finance

Falfurrias Mortgages