Temeca

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
my name Temeca I live where it cold. Me and baby dady wont to move to a warmer place with good healthcar. I dont see well and baby daddy disabled. The stress from slavery has afected my vision. and baby daddy is to. i woud like to find a nice place to move that I can get help with the rent and has ambulance, I go to doctor a lot with this pain. tranmission went out on our cadlac and we will tow it down ther. baby dady thinks we can put some of our stuff on car top and bring the rest in the to truck. We got a couple pits that watch our kids when we not ther so we will need a fence Ineed to take a coupl pain pills baby daddy bringing me a couuple of 40s Anyone can help me I see you soon
Help

Alice, TX

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Please don't move here this place is really bad, full oh druggies, thieves, wannabe gangstas, and is just really ghetto.
tru

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2012
You would fit right in down here. You've just described 74% of the population. Come on down and live in a place call the land of hearts delight.where little bitches get knocked up and don't have a ride to get the hospital so they abuse the ambulance system and get a free ride while someone could be suffering and actually need emergency services.and then to add insult.these leeches live in condemned homes but have like 3 vehicles parked outside with rims and paper tags.but nobody can give da dumb bitch a ride because they're on their 10th rock or 3rd 8ball.
haha

Alice, TX

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Fal really ist that bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serena stone 59 min them beer guts th... 2
Is Raul Perez at the halfway house in C.C.? (Mar '11) 1 hr Flavor J 13
Deandra deleon fishy 2 hr Lmao 4
jaunito wrecked car behind Gardner apt 2 hr Voter 7
free turkey plates 3 hr mario 4
So what happen with the chase last night? 4 hr Pathetic 11
Benefits 4 hr Finally 3

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance