Jim Wells County Official Suffers Sel...

Jim Wells County Official Suffers Self-Inflicted Gun Wound

There are 58 comments on the KIII story from Aug 22, 2012, titled Jim Wells County Official Suffers Self-Inflicted Gun Wound. In it, KIII reports that:

Sometime before 11 a.m. Wednesday, Precinct 3 Commissioner Oswaldo "Wally" Alanis reportedly shot himself, and was taken by HALO Flight to Christus Spohn Memorial Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Respect

Spring Hill, TN

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Ok we know he is no good but think of his family members who have to read this or have to have their buisness thrown around on an internet sight for the whole world to see. What is going on in their lives needs to be kept private and to themselves. Have some respect for the family.
Ashamed

Alice, TX

#3 Aug 22, 2012
He should have had respect for those women he sexually harassed and touched inappropriately. He should have had A LOT of respect for his 14 year old granddaughter. Imagine how those women felt when their names were put on blast and called liars when it was true that he is guilty. Their families had to see that. Mr. Alanis's family is no different. If he didn't want to be talked about he shouldn't have tried to take the chicken way out.
Die

Sandia, TX

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Ashamed wrote:
He should have had respect for those women he sexually harassed and touched inappropriately. He should have had A LOT of respect for his 14 year old granddaughter. Imagine how those women felt when their names were put on blast and called liars when it was true that he is guilty. Their families had to see that. Mr. Alanis's family is no different. If he didn't want to be talked about he shouldn't have tried to take the chicken way out.
For so many yrs Wally has done wrong to so many ppl and why he got away with all his wrongful doing is still a shock to me.. A Molester should be 10ft under ground... The Alanis Family is as much to blame for covering up for him because i'm sure this is not the 1st relative he has sexually abused,,,, A COWARD indeed! Poor child she will never be the same... God Bless her!
Sick

Sandia, TX

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Respect wrote:
Ok we know he is no good but think of his family members who have to read this or have to have their buisness thrown around on an internet sight for the whole world to see. What is going on in their lives needs to be kept private and to themselves. Have some respect for the family.
Respect, No respect for the family!!!! When it involves a minor there is no RESPECT at all, family or no family!!! The family is as much to BLAME,,,!!! Come on,,, wake up,,, You have to know the family knew EXACTLY what a sick person they have as a relative and hope he didn't sexualy abused one of your family members,,!!!! Hope he lives to Man Up and become someones BITCH in Prison since it seems he loves sex that much! One less MOLESTER to worry about!
OG Mex

Dallas, TX

#7 Aug 23, 2012
Typical OG jus starting rumors man Thank God I got out of that town cuz that's the only thing that keeps people alive in that town
Jinx

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2012
Wow .. you people really like throwing people under the bus and of course dragging his family under also, eventho there's the BIG possibility THEY DIDN'T KNOW. Attack him for his f'ups, leavr his family out of it unless you have PROOF (not your made up assumptions) that they knew. Besides looks like he'll live to face the consequences of his awful actions
Respect

Spring Hill, TN

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Apparently his wife is the one who called the cops when her granddaughter told her. Like I said we all know he is a POS but common think of this little girl who goes to school here who is now gonna have all of OG knowing what her family has done and is gonna get ridiculed for it (since we all know kids and adults can be mean). Think of the wife who was protecting her granddaughter whos name is also now thrown out there and their other kids (that havent done anything wrong). Yall are some fucked up people and I pray that the same thing doesnt happen in your family and your family gets thrown out there like this and rumors started. Oh and btw I did live across the street from them for many years and he never did anything wrong to us.
lol

Haslet, TX

#11 Aug 23, 2012
OG Mex wrote:
Typical OG jus starting rumors man Thank God I got out of that town cuz that's the only thing that keeps people alive in that town
then why would u put Og Mex as ur name if u moved u dumb shit!
OG Alumni

Moscow, TN

#13 Aug 23, 2012
I just want to take this opportunity to let the gramother and esp her grand daughter know that our prayers and thoughts are with them both. To the family of Wally, family members are never guilty for the sins of their father or mother, Unless you failed to acknowledge a situation that left a young girl to be violated. To the elected officials of Jim Wells County if you failed to act on incidents from the past, SHAME on you!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Orange Grove, TX

#14 Aug 23, 2012
OG Alumni wrote:
I just want to take this opportunity to let the gramother and esp her grand daughter know that our prayers and thoughts are with them both. To the family of Wally, family members are never guilty for the sins of their father or mother, Unless you failed to acknowledge a situation that left a young girl to be violated. To the elected officials of Jim Wells County if you failed to act on incidents from the past, SHAME on you!!!!
Jim Wells County elected officials have turned a blind eye for this guy for a long time, the county attorney on tv yesterday was lying thru his teeth and you could tell!!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2012
All you people need to get a f**king life.....my familia has suffered alot and you all have no right to come on here and run yalls f**king mouths......respect my familia and shut the f**k up......if not let me know so I can help you shut the f**k up.......
LETTY

Sandia, TX

#16 Aug 23, 2012
JOHN 8:7
SO WHEN THEY CONTINUED ASKING HIM, HE LIFTED UP HIMSELF, AND SAID UNTO THEM, HE THAT IS WITHOUT SIN AMOUNG YOU, LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE AT HER.
THAT SAME GOES FOR THIS MAN LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE IF YOU ARE WITHOUT SIN!!!!!!
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE IT IS A SHAME THAT ALL OF YOU ARE QUICK TO JUDGE!!! WHO MADE YOU GOD!!!!
ALL YOU PEOPLE WITH YOUR SO CALL COMMENTS WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE HE DECENCY TO PUT YOUR NAME BY YOUR COMMENT WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF!!! OH PROBABLY BECAUSE THIS MAN MIGHT HAVE HELPED YOU OR STOOD BY YOU IN TIME OF NEED AND LOOK AT THE OUTCOME WELL I THANK GOD EVERY DAY BECAUSE THERE IS A WORD CALLED KARMA AND IT DOES COME BACK TO YOU!!!!!
PEOPLE THAT WRITE COMMENT HAVE NO CLASS AND HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO SO THEY GET ON THE WEBSITE AND TALK TRASH BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE TRASH!!!!!!!
MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST GIVE THE ALANIS FAMILY THE STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH THIS!!!!!
IT'S FUNNY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT TALKED THEIR TRASH THEY MUST HAVE BEEN IN THE ROOM WITH HIM!!!!!!
YEA RIGHT GROW UP PEOPLE GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!
I HAVE NO SHAME MY NAME IS LETICIA
Chris

United States

#19 Aug 23, 2012
Letty shut thr f...k up karma is catching up right now!
sad

Dade City, FL

#20 Aug 23, 2012
It's also a fact that if a person tries and succeeds in taking there life. Shall not enter the gates of Heaven. I really hope he pulls threw so he can ask God for forgiveness. God is the only one who can judge. We humans can't judge another. He will have his judgment day with the Lord. Until then I don't think we as people should be trashing a person for we ourselves aren't perfect. My prayers go our to the family.
straight

Dallas, TX

#22 Aug 23, 2012
Cant blame no one but Wally...but on the same note why would you leave your grand daughter alone with a man with past alligations of misconduct? I mean now a days, things like that should not be taken lightly, never put it past anyone. But none the less, Wally is the ONLY person to blame. You cannot blame the whole family, they have no control over his actions. He will have his judgement day, he will answer for his mistakes as well as continue to live knowing what he did. I cannot stress the importance and fact that he and only he is to blame.
To the victim, I send you prayers and wish you a fast and speedy recovery.
To the alanis family, I also send you prayers and the strength to deal with all the gossip and hateful things generalized towards your family
To Wally,...judgement day awaits...
alice

United States

#23 Aug 24, 2012
LETTY wrote:
JOHN 8:7
SO WHEN THEY CONTINUED ASKING HIM, HE LIFTED UP HIMSELF, AND SAID UNTO THEM, HE THAT IS WITHOUT SIN AMOUNG YOU, LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE AT HER.
THAT SAME GOES FOR THIS MAN LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE IF YOU ARE WITHOUT SIN!!!!!!
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE IT IS A SHAME THAT ALL OF YOU ARE QUICK TO JUDGE!!! WHO MADE YOU GOD!!!!
ALL YOU PEOPLE WITH YOUR SO CALL COMMENTS WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE HE DECENCY TO PUT YOUR NAME BY YOUR COMMENT WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF!!! OH PROBABLY BECAUSE THIS MAN MIGHT HAVE HELPED YOU OR STOOD BY YOU IN TIME OF NEED AND LOOK AT THE OUTCOME WELL I THANK GOD EVERY DAY BECAUSE THERE IS A WORD CALLED KARMA AND IT DOES COME BACK TO YOU!!!!!
PEOPLE THAT WRITE COMMENT HAVE NO CLASS AND HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO SO THEY GET ON THE WEBSITE AND TALK TRASH BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE TRASH!!!!!!!
MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST GIVE THE ALANIS FAMILY THE STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH THIS!!!!!
IT'S FUNNY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT TALKED THEIR TRASH THEY MUST HAVE BEEN IN THE ROOM WITH HIM!!!!!!
YEA RIGHT GROW UP PEOPLE GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!
I HAVE NO SHAME MY NAME IS LETICIA
in reference to the comment you made about people that post on this site not having class nd being trash..hmm.. where did you just post? as for the fam. my heart goes out to them. For the ladies of the courthouse that complained about w. Alanis and were not taken seriously, judge Arnoldo saenz would more than likely have an answer for the question ..why wasn't w.alanis reprimanded at the time of these complaints?
CHOLA

United States

#24 Aug 24, 2012
Why is this in the Fal topix? Should it not be alice?
alice

United States

#25 Aug 24, 2012
CHOLA wrote:
Why is this in the Fal topix? Should it not be alice?
you're right...who knows!!
anna

Mcallen, TX

#26 Aug 24, 2012
This is a sad case, even more so because if the allegations of sexual harassment had been taken seriously and punishment would have been given properly to begin with, all this may have been avoided. This little girl will have to live with emotional problems for the rest of her life. My heart goes out to her and the Alanis Family
Thumper

Sandia, TX

#27 Aug 24, 2012
LETTY wrote:
JOHN 8:7
SO WHEN THEY CONTINUED ASKING HIM, HE LIFTED UP HIMSELF, AND SAID UNTO THEM, HE THAT IS WITHOUT SIN AMOUNG YOU, LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE AT HER.
THAT SAME GOES FOR THIS MAN LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE IF YOU ARE WITHOUT SIN!!!!!!
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE IT IS A SHAME THAT ALL OF YOU ARE QUICK TO JUDGE!!! WHO MADE YOU GOD!!!!
ALL YOU PEOPLE WITH YOUR SO CALL COMMENTS WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE HE DECENCY TO PUT YOUR NAME BY YOUR COMMENT WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF!!! OH PROBABLY BECAUSE THIS MAN MIGHT HAVE HELPED YOU OR STOOD BY YOU IN TIME OF NEED AND LOOK AT THE OUTCOME WELL I THANK GOD EVERY DAY BECAUSE THERE IS A WORD CALLED KARMA AND IT DOES COME BACK TO YOU!!!!!
PEOPLE THAT WRITE COMMENT HAVE NO CLASS AND HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO SO THEY GET ON THE WEBSITE AND TALK TRASH BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE TRASH!!!!!!!
MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST GIVE THE ALANIS FAMILY THE STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH THIS!!!!!
IT'S FUNNY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT TALKED THEIR TRASH THEY MUST HAVE BEEN IN THE ROOM WITH HIM!!!!!!
YEA RIGHT GROW UP PEOPLE GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!
I HAVE NO SHAME MY NAME IS LETICIA
Listen stupid, I'm tired of hearing that God is the only judge & that Christians shouldn't judge... Umm, We have judges & juries in a court of law ... Dumb thumps, thump your bible open & read it before you claim to know about what you're talking. I don't care if you believe it, but at least know what's in it if you're gonna talk about it so you don't make a jackass out of yourself.

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
(1 Corinthians 2:15)

BTW YOU F*** PEICE OF SH**, it also states in the bible that sin is sin. Being a busy body and being invloved in a gossip forum is "sinful". So STFU with your rightous bible BS. We are all on here together so act better than the next person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Angel (Oct '11) 12 min nosfertoo 23
La Crystal Ponce 13 min Sad 2
lopez Michele figeroa 49 min yasss 20
Card Reader 1 hr Is this you 18
Noe Lopez and Melissa Garza 2 hr carebear 17
Are there any nice single women in this town 25... 5 hr Single 7
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 8,606

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falfurrias Mortgages