friend

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2012
I know he us married, has a girlfriend and a baby momma so why does he need me?i pity all those women and this man is limp anyways
fal

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 30, 2012
Feel sorry for the girls he sleeps with ,he is a drunk and worthless
someone

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 9, 2012
friend wrote:
I know he us married, has a girlfriend and a baby momma so why does he need me?i pity all those women and this man is limp anyways
Then why are u with him or screwing him then????
Lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Jul 10, 2012
He is a player and always will be. He loves to have sex and with all these woman and kids he obviously doesn't have a limp dick. Your just hurt because he can not and does not want to be faithful to one person not even his wife. So if he does this with his wife what makes you think your so special? He has been divorced twice that should tell you something. So in reality you shouldn't be hatting on him he is just who he is.Its you who know he is married and continue to consider yourselves ladies that should be talked about on here.Quit dissing the man he is just taking what your generously giving out!
fal

United States

#7 Jul 12, 2012
Lol wrote:
He is a player and always will be. He loves to have sex and with all these woman and kids he obviously doesn't have a limp dick. Your just hurt because he can not and does not want to be faithful to one person not even his wife. So if he does this with his wife what makes you think your so special? He has been divorced twice thuld tell you something. So in reality you shouldn't be hatting on him he is just who he is.Its you who know he is married and continue to consider yourselves ladies that should be talked about on here.Quit dissing the man he is just taking what your generusly giving out!
He is also ugly looking so r the different women he is with at the dances . Guess its a good match . LoL
Lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Jul 12, 2012
Ah no honey that diffently is not me! I know who your talking about, lol,but i'm far from ugly. I'm also not "with" him. I know the game he plays thats all there is to say.
fal

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Lol wrote:
Ah no honey that diffently is not me! I know who your talking about, lol,but i'm far from ugly. I'm also not "with" him. I know the game he plays thats all there is to say.
Well if u dated him u too need your brain examed cause , he is one ugly looking guy LOL !!! Put it this way the women he s,rews are nasty looking . Cause i always see him at the dances with them , Fat and round girls like him LMAO !!!!!!!!
Lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Jul 12, 2012
fal wrote:
<quoted text> Well if u dated him u too need your brain examed cause , he is one ugly looking guy LOL !!! Put it this way the women he s,rews are nasty looking . Cause i always see him at the dances with them , Fat and round girls like him LMAO !!!!!!!!
It is what it is but when your just giving yourself away youll never be loved and if you haven't noticed by now people come in all shapes,sizes,and colors so not all skinny people are pretty and not all chunky people are ugly and vice versa! Your obviously butt hurt over this guy time for you to let go,move on, and quit hatting!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Ponce 1 hr Baby 21
Brittney Perez aka fat biotch 2 hr Post 7
Chiquita 2 hr JLO 1
Mae Saenz 2 hr Trust me 14
David Longoria and his lies 2 hr Wow 5
El Burro 2 hr Talk good only pl... 10
Nina 4 hr The Equalizer 13

Falfurrias Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falfurrias Mortgages