El Monte, CA

#3 Dec 15, 2011
Don't foget daegan and Celeste and sabreen
just me

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2011
no doubt wrote:
Stephanie Ortiz, Lynn, and Annette cantu
FYI, Annette hasn't been in school for about two years....what a dumbass!
just stupid

El Monte, CA

#5 Dec 15, 2011
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, Annette hasn't been in school for about two years....what a dumbass!
And that makes the whale cool!!!!! She is was and still will be a premont high school hoe enough said
Strait up

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 24, 2011
Shit, I believe that Lolita Garcia is the oldest and the biggest Hoe in Premont. None of these girls you mentioned don't have shit to compare to this walking diease.Why do you think she ereased the last forum. Go take care of all the kids you have spread around,and spend more time with them. It's Christmas time you should spend time with those poor kids and less time with that pipe you crack head. You think you look all bad ass in that car you have. Take a shower you look dirty and smelly. Do you live out of your car or with Meme? SHIT I never see you off that car. That is why when you pass looking all hard you think you think your the shit. Please you know damn well,you caught that pussy already twice with me. Grow up already ain't no one want you mugrosa.Remember what they say, the third time is a charm.Stop playing already cuz ain't no man or men gonna fight for you especially mine.My advise quit while your ahead and know what's best for you HOE!!!!!!!!!!
real bad

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Dec 24, 2011
Strait up wrote:
Shit, I believe that Lolita Garcia is the oldest and the biggest Hoe in Premont. None of these girls you mentioned don't have shit to compare to this walking diease.Why do you think she ereased the last forum. Go take care of all the kids you have spread around,and spend more time with them. It's Christmas time you should spend time with those poor kids and less time with that pipe you crack head. You think you look all bad ass in that car you have. Take a shower you look dirty and smelly. Do you live out of your car or with Meme? SHIT I never see you off that car. That is why when you pass looking all hard you think you think your the shit. Please you know damn well,you caught that pussy already twice with me. Grow up already ain't no one want you mugrosa.Remember what they say, the third time is a charm.Stop playing already cuz ain't no man or men gonna fight for you especially mine.My advise quit while your ahead and know what's best for you HOE!!!!!!!!!!
I know gabby arellano is a good piece of ass
the witch sumara

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Dec 24, 2011
sumone needs to give the person who started this topic da area code 2 premont becuse they have forums 2 dumasses dis is fal@!!!!!!!!!1
j_fal

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 25, 2011
These h*es are always in fal anyways so let em be a piece of stinky as* that they are, ;D
RENNEE

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Dec 28, 2011
julie garcia
lynnnn

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Dec 29, 2011
if yall didnt know lynn / celeste is the same person dumba** so if your gonna talk sh** at least get our names right :) all yall fal ho** got nothing better to do then hate on us premont girls. i mean ii know yall are jealous and wish to be us butt fck it we LOVE yalls attention and how yall have the time to sit here and talk sh** bout us on topix lol your all to funnnny grow up already and quit worrying bout what we do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constable Garza Arrested? 44 min TexMex53 6
Who is better in making love or sex ,Chicanos,... (Oct '10) 48 min smh 12
Biggest B*easts 1 hr angie 12
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,437
Best S*x 3 hr smh 16
anyone sell intimate stuff 5 hr red 2
oilfield 15 hr AMen 28
Falfurrias Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web